UAE is a place of opportunity for almost every expat in the region; and especially if you are a professional person then this level of opportunity increase. So there is a great opportunity for photography license in Dubai. If you are a photographer then it is not such a difficult task you can start this with two options; that is to start as a freelance photography license in Dubai free zone; or setting up a photography license in Dubai mainland. You can set up your company in mainland UAE and also available in the free zones located in Dubai. A good example is Dubai Media City and Dubai design district free zone; which is specific for activities related to media and studio.
As a freelance photography license in Dubai, you can have a number of such lovely areas in Dubai that offer great photographic experience. You can use these areas to make a rich profile collection. Few of these places are: the Miracle Garden in Dubai; Dhow yard in Dubai; the Spice Souq (market) in Dubai, the event of wrestling in the city; and as well as the historic malls and beaches in Dubai’.
Photography License in Dubai
But before starting a photography business in Dubai; you must consider few key points. The first step is to choose your area of focusing in. There are a number of places in photography like commercial photography; wedding photography; portraits etc. and you have to select one of these for starting a photography business in Dubai. Another main thing to think through is that buying of tools like Camera is necessary for starting a photography business in Dubai. It is because this tool will not only help you to use your talents perfectly; but clients are more likely to hire photographers who have great filters, studio lights, lenses etc. in their photography equipment.
The next step after getting photography license in Dubai is to promote your brand. You can do so even avoiding of spending much by creating a portfolio; that fully defines your talent in the field. It is easily do so by organizing your best photos in a folder.
You will also require joining a professional photographer company even if you are working as a freelance photographer because it will make easier for you to get potential clients according to your professional expertise.
The follow quality you need to become a freelance photographer in Dubai?
Be Passionate for photography business in Dubai
You must love the art to be successful; take it as a hobby. A profession in photography is not an easy to be task. It’s all about creativity; that is you must be a creative person. So there will be a lot of hurdles beside the way that you will need to have the motivation to jump over. Do not put on to think that you will make a quick income. It will be a long time before you can start earning for your services. Also be real to your own style. In simple word adopt your own style; because every successful artist in this field has his own style; and that is what makes them unique from the rest.
Build your brand for photography license in Dubai
Create your own online website for your art work. Start out small website with a blogger, Word Press or joomla blog which is for free; and once it gains some fame then you can buy the domain from them. If you are thinking to start freelance photography license in Dubai; then you can even start a Facebook, google plus and linkedin Page; if you are more happy with that platform too. You will be able to easily set up a fan page on Facebook and get your art work out there. Most of successful people in this field start like this.
Be social for photography permit Dubai
Being social in this field, it will take you in. Being social means you have more places to be able to display your talent. Take photos at events and parties; so that you become the local photographer at your favorite places; and always share your collection on your social media accounts. Allow general public to tag themselves in your snaps; and build your network through those events which you are taking photo. You will be improving your expertise while you are doing something you love; and that will sooner or later turn into an actual commercial lead. Before getting photography permit Dubai you need to be more social; which will gives you access to friends who would enjoy modeling for you – for free!
Be prepared to make investments for photography permit Dubai
In any set up you need to make investments to make a return in the long run. Apart from expenses on expert tools you will need some money for small advertisement as well; and most important you need to invest your valuable time. It all may become really crushing but you need to place a tough agenda for yourself. Take time to do courses, and get certified, and always try to improve your skill. It takes time, but it will pay off.
Starting a photography business in Dubai
Dubai Media City, Dubai design district free zone and Dubai Studio City are the three best places for you if you want to start as a freelancer photography license in Dubai or as a company starting a photography business in Dubai free zone. Dubai Media City and Dubai Studio City not only offers a number of services for photographers but you can also take benefit of the most reliable media hubs of the county in these free zones. The services provided by Dubai Studio City and Dubai Media City consist of fully fit out business units; simple setup process, lavish licensing terms etc.
Document requires for starting a photography business in Dubai free zone
If you want to apply freelance photography permit Dubai; then you have to provide the following documents
- Passport copy of the shareholder
- A complete business plan
- The person completes CV
- Full credentials of the photographer
- A bank reference letter
- Samples of work and reference letter from previous employer (if possible).
If you want starting a photography business in Dubai as a company; then you have to provide the following documents
- copy of owner as well as manager
- CV of owner as well as manager
- Business plan and bank reference letter.
After receiving photographer license from Media Business Centre in Dubai; you will be provided with services like: 24 hour security as well as office access, lighting, power, air conditioning; use of meeting room, office management as well as maintenance; bedrooms as well as lounge area, daily housekeeping service along with collection; and distribution of faxes as well as mails and others.
Costs of photography permit Dubai
The set up cost of photography permit Dubai for license, flexi desk; also security deposit and 3 year UAE resident visa is AED 20,000. And after every year, you will pay annual renewal fee of AED 13,500.
You will get FZ-LLC license, security deposit; also desk space and two UAE resident visas with two year validity for initial cost of AED 48,000. At the start of every year, you will additionally pay AED 35,000 annual renewal fee.
Photography License in Dubai mainland
The above mentioned free zones are best places for starting a photography business in Dubai. But if you want to start photography business in Dubai mainland; then local Emirati sponsor will hold 51% of shares of the company which is compulsory; that is for setting up of any business in the mainland Dubai.
Laundry license in Dubai
- Activity Code : 930102
- Activity Group : Laundry
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: Laundry license in Dubai allow washing automatic; as well as manual clothes, small carpets, curtains, bed sheets; it also includes washing clothes and leather products etc.
General requirements for Laundry license in Dubai
- No Smoking signs will be show in the entrance of a Laundry license in Dubai.
- Sleeping and cooking are not allows in the working area of Laundry license in Dubai.
- Emergency contact numbers must be present in the facility.
- Cloth use for ironing should be keep clean at all times.
- Food products should not be store in the working area of Laundry license in Dubai.
- General cleanliness; that is below the ironing tables, drawers, cabinets, under the sink, corners of wall; also pantry area, curtains, exhausts, work area, wash rooms etc. It should be carrying out for effective cleaning and disinfection to ensure hygiene within the working area.
- Chairs / Sofa / Curtain: made from non-absorbent substance not be keep inside the working area.
- Unwanted / unused and personal things should not be keep inside the working area.
Worker and machine for Laundry license in Dubai
Workers and others hold dirty clothes shall be caution against coming in contact with the eyes, mouth; as well as any part of the body on which the skin has been broken by a scratch or scrape; and they shall be warn not to touch or eat food until their hands have been washed. Course of action must be provided to take a require actions in any case that the above mention emergency happens.
Consistent checks and care should be done for machines for a Laundry license in Dubai; also a Consistent checks for rollers use for pressing long sheets. The pinch at the in-running side of the rolls shall be as long as with a guard extending; across the entire length of the nip and organize to avoid chances such as fingers of workers; from being dragged in between the rolls and between guard and the rolls while doing its function of allowing the cloth to be fed into rolls safely. Additional stop bars switches shall be provided for emergency stop.
Storage of Chemicals for Laundry license in Dubai
Chemicals used in Laundry license in Dubai shall be store in a separate room identifying them as harsh; flammable as well as incompatible chemicals. Defenses in handling chemicals as given in the material safety data sheet shall be follow.
Bleaches shall be divid from all other chemicals and from any rags; lubricant or other flammable materials. The chemicals drum or containers shall be properly written off as.
The working area of Laundry license in Dubai should provide the following:
- Sufficient number of separate Laundry carts as well as basket shall be available
- Laundry basket or carts must be mark for wash as well as unwashed cloth
- First aid box full with medication with valid shelf life
- Sufficient number of separate tables as well as rack for clean clothes shall be available.
- Also waste bin with cover for waste group should be provided.
- Ceramic Hand wash basin should be provided with liquid hand soap.
Delivery Van for Laundry license in Dubai
Make available enough number of distinct laundry stacks for gathering washed as well as unwashed cloths. Delivery van shall be provided with aluminum sheet to hold the laundry stacks. Make available stand as well as hanger to hold the cloth. Daily cleaning work sheet shall be exist. Also keep clean and dirty cloth separate in the delivery vehicle
How to start a laundry business in Dubai
The only answer to a question “How to start a laundry business in Dubai”; is to take you to the step involve in process to setup a Laundry. So to know How to start a laundry business in Dubai click the button;
How to start a business in UAE free zone is very debatable question. But it is without any doubt a cost effective project for persons who are in search for the group of experts; in order to answer the question How to start a business in UAE free zone. But before answer to How to start a business in UAE free zone; there are plenty of other things that need to be focus. To start a business in UAE free zone you must have a proper vision. Every business needs a vision. To convert this vision into reality is a fantasy of every person. Before opening a business, you need to have a business idea; to start a business in UAE free zone.
In order to form an operational business plan an expert view is requires on each single step. Because expert of business set up knows How to start a business in UAE free zone easily. Expert & qualified business person know what exactly their goal is and how can they reach to it. They know how to invite their target audience in the best possible way. They know How to start a business in UAE free zone; and also what is best in order to make their products; as well as services grow well to survive the competition. But those, who have just start writing their business plans; need expert direction and help, whether in forecasting sales, cost calculations; research, generating financial documentation and much more.
How to start a business in Dubai free zone
Dubai free trade one are a special economic zones for company setup in Dubai. To start a business in Dubai free zone offers a wide range of services which includes; Dubai Free Zone VISA, easy company formation, a verity of Free Zone License. Dubai is the only city of UAE where a large number of Free Zones for doing the trade; and also the Free Industrial Zones for potential investors who wish to make the most profit out of their investments. Dubai is healthy with a diversity of new and different sector of business firm. It has all been imaginable because there are great numbers of firms all around the world looking to establish their base in Dubai.
We are the best team of expert for setting up the foreign businesses here; and in this field the most successful company in Dubai, UAE. So, if you want to know how to start a business in Dubai free zone; then stay with us. We will take you to step by step process of how to start a business in Dubai free zone. Dubai is one of the few zones on earth; where starting a business is a tiresome task. According to the World Bank’s Survey, Dubai is rank 33rd of the easiest places to do business. In view of its low rankings, we can say that opening a company in the state is going to be very tough, especially if it is your first time.
How to start a business in UAE free zone | How to start a business in Dubai free zone
In this section we will take you to the real process of Setting up a business in a free zone. As each free zone authorities have their own rules and regulation; there for each free zone have their own setup procedure. But following are the common step to start a business in UAE free zone.
- Determine the type of legal entity
- Choose a trade name
- Apply for a business license
- Choose an office space
- Get pre-approvals, register your business and get your license
Determine the entity type | How to start a business in UAE free zone
The first step for How to start a business in UAE free zone is to determine the legal type of entity your business. In a free trade zone, you can set up one of the two types of firms:
- Free Zone Company (FZ Co)
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
The difference in these two is the number of shareholders; that is FZE requires only one shareholder; and if the shareholders are more than one then it is call as FZCo. All free trade zones might not register both types of companies. You need to check with our expert team about the type of company you want to register.
Choose a trade name | How to start a business in UAE free zone
The 2nd step for How to start a business in UAE free zone is to choose a trade name. In most cases, you would check with the free trade zone authority about the trade name; that whether the intended name has already been register or not.
Choose a business Activity | How to start a business in Dubai free zone
The 3rd step for How to start a business in Dubai free zone is to choose a business activity. In Dubai free zone, you can choose from over 3000 business activities ranging from over 100 sectors such as energy, aviation, shipping, commodities, gold and diamonds, education, media, professional services, technology, constructions, FMCG, healthcare, financial services and personal and community services.
Get Initial approval | How to start a business in UAE free zone
In this step for How to start a business in UAE free zone is to apply for initial approval. Company form in free trade zone is following the rules of the respective free trade zones. To get the approvals, you need to apply with the documents. The list of documents varies on the type of business activity; as well as the type of company; and also the requirements of the free zone authority. Below is a general documents needed for approvals.
- Completed application form as well as Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license (if you are an existing company, applicable for local company only)
- Color passport copies of the shareholder and the Manager or Director for the new company
- Specimen signature of the shareholder and the new Manager or the Director for the new company
- 2 year audit reports for corporate entity; or certificate of reference from a personal bank of the individual shareholder
- NOC from current sponsor (for individuals)
- Unit title deed
- Letter of Intent
- Registry Identification Code (RIC) Form for Manager and a Director (Original as well as notarize)
Freelancers need to submit fewer documents. In most cases, they need to submit:
- Application form for the company setup.
- Bank reference letter
- Registry Identification Code (RIC) Form (Original as well as notarize)
Choose an office space | How to start a business in Dubai free zone
In this step for How to start a business in Dubai free zone is to choose an office space. You can buy as well as lease an office spaces in free trade zone. Office space depends on the number of staff and type of business activity of your company.
In Dubai free zone you can choose from a flexi desk of 20-30 sq/m. Also flexi office of 200 – 265 sq/m. and also an offices running through multiple floors totaling up to 2,000 sq / m.
Registration an get the license | How to start a business in Dubai free zone
In this step for How to start a business in Dubai free zone is to pay the license fee and get the final approval. After getting initial approval, you need to pay registration fees as well as license fees. But note that the fees depend on the type of license; as well as the free zone authority.
Note that certain activities may be subject to approval from external authorities. Refer to special cases.
There are a number of outsiders live in UAE from all over the world. Most of them want to earn extra income apart from their usual duties to earn more income; due to the wishes high style of living to maintain a good standard in the Society. Normally people are confused about the part time work and freelance license in Dubai. A Freelance license in Dubai is basically working or run your business legally with a valid trade license. A part time job in UAE is consider as illegal; unless until a person gets a separate permission from the ministry of labor in Dubai. There are so many benefits from getting a freelance license UAE; e.g. that one or more person can enjoy the ownership of a company; can also maintain a separate company bank account; separate business address etc.
After obtaining freelance license UAE you are at liberty and are legally allow running the business or working here. In UAE most of the free zone authorities are providing the Freelance license UAE; so you can get the permit from any of the free zone authority; by choosing the activity as per your professional background. Residents of UAE holding a valid visa may open a Freelance license UAE without canceling the existing visa. The person who is in husband sponsorship or employment visa may be the shareholder of the company; but in this case they will provide NOC letter from the sponsor.
In freelancer license Dubai, Physical office space is not mandatory. But many free zones offer the flexi desk facility for small business; which helps the owner to access the office and use the services like as mail; receptionist, and meeting rooms etc. The trade license can be issued within 7 to 10 working days. These options are more suitable for those who are in residency visa through their spouse or employment visa.
Advantages of freelance license Dubai
Quick easy setup of freelance license Dubai
You can apply for your freelance license Dubai in two ways: either direct to the Department of Economic Development (DED); or from one of the Dubai various free zones authority. None of these are difficult; however the free zone option may be easier than the first one; and comes with other benefits such as 0% corporate and personal tax and 100% repatriation of profits. The application process is very simple; you may use your company name or use your own name; and your freelance license Dubai is usually issue in 7 to 10 days.
No need of office space for freelance license in Dubai
Freelance license in Dubai gives you total freedom. There will be no bar upon you and it will be your own free style choice; to work under yourself mind and not under any subservient. In this scenario you may not be tie to an office. You can also work from home if you wish; or rent a desk or office facilities from one of the free zones.
Wide variety of freelance license in Dubai
One of the most attractive things about freelance license in Dubai is the wide range of fields; in which you are allowed to operate. Freelance license in Dubai are issue for almost all DED listed activities. And if you wish to obtain a freelance permit from a free zone; then your business activity must be related to the free zone’s area of focus. For instance if you want to set up in Dubai Media City Free Zone; then you need to be working in the media or a related industry.
Corporate bank account for freelance license Dubai
It’s not just the license and visa applications which are straight forward; getting your corporate bank account organized is also a breeze. The UAE is home to plenty of large, reputable financial institutions – both local banks and global names; that gladly welcome freelancers. Plus, if you set up in a free zone; you’ll often be put in touch with the most relevant bank to your needs as part of the standard setup service.
No auditing or book keeping for freelance license Dubai
Mostly people do not like paper work, especially when they have to do it all themselves. Fortunately, freelance license Dubai is not always requires submitting official accounts; or being subject to an audit. So it is an ideal setup for the busy entrepreneur.
Dependents Sponsorship allow for freelance license UAE
Freelance license UAE may not always be a steady job; but that does not mean you can’t have family with you. Once your own visa is secure, providing you meet the salary requirements; you will be able to sponsor family members too (or employees if you’re setting up a company). In general, though, it’s easier for a man to sponsor dependents than for a woman; unless she’s working in certain defined professions (such as the medical sector). In addition to the minimum salary restrictions.
Upgrading your freelance license in Dubai to full company setup
There are some who never want to give up freelancing; and will only ever take on as much work as they can manage themselves. Others see freelancing as the first step on the ladder to expand their business and setting up a company. For them the good news is that it is easy to upgrade your freelance license Dubai to a company license. And there are many benefits for up gradation, including the fact that you can apply for multiple visas. Also, many free zones allow you to set up a company without the need for upfront share capital.
Freelance license UAE available in free zone
- Fujairah free zone: license fee is starting from AED: 14,000.00
- UMQ free zone: License fees is starting from AED: 13,000.00
- AJMAN free zone: License fees is starting from AED: 11,000.00
- D-Tech: license fees is starting from AED: 7,500.00
- Twofour54 – Abu Dhabi: License fees is starting from AED: 2,500.00
- RAK free trade zone: License fees is starting from AED: 15,000.00
Every free zone have certain professional activities like actor, animator, designer, artist; also sound engineer, music as well as theater editor, media marketing, information technology; film production, content provider as well as photo shot etc. One can get a freelance permit the investor or owner need to be professionally qualified; and also need to provide the specific proof for the qualification.
Dubai is a place of tourism and also known as the best trading hub. People from all over the world are coming for trading as well as for vacation; which led a high demand for food stuff industry; like restaurant, coffee shop, cafeteria and catering license in Dubai. If you wish to set up a catering license in Dubai; then you legally can provide fresh meals to any number of end users from schools and hospitals; airlines and shops to parties as well as events?
If you are a house wife and also you like cooking; as well as you want to give a professional look to your cooking skills; or you are somebody who loves cooking and want this skill to convert it in to business. If this is the case then get ready for catering business in UAE.
Why catering license in Dubai
Well to understand why catering license in Dubai let’s check a few facts about Dubai. As majority of you know very well that Dubai is home of people from different parts of world. Dubai has very hot weather conditions due to which they always lacking outdoor activities; mostly, people love to hang in places like Shisha bars, tea outlets, fast food center and restaurants etc. This is one of the most attractive points for people in food business. Thanks to multicultural population, also the diversity available in food items tempts the flavor buds.
The busy life agenda of people, limited annual holidays and very strict business surroundings; also creates the need of catering business in UAE. Huge camps of labor and quarters of staff for big company also generate an opportunity for catering license in Dubai.
Dubai is also known as a place of tourist; consistent events as well as public functions can be a great basis of income; that is for the owners of catering business in UAE. There are a lot of attractive tourist spots are located in extra ordinary places; like in the middle of a dessert, in the middle of an ocean or at the top of hills etc; which also creates room for catering license in Dubai to prepare and serve food at these locations. Where this is not only challenging task but it is very interesting too.
Dubai is also well known for its big fat wedding too. People like varieties in food and menu to be served with impressive hospitality; such event of wedding has a good scope of earning.
There are several reasons which we knows that why people should invest in a catering license in Dubai.
How to get a catering license in Dubai
In this section we will answer the main question about How to get a catering license in Dubai. Breaking of the market is not an easy task; considering the number of small restaurants that are already catering to the needs of the market; but help is on its way with the support we’ve provided below:
Identify Your Target for catering business in UAE
It is essential to determine your target market; so let this be a key concern in making your plan for this business.
Options for catering business in UAE
The Department of Economic Development will issue a commercial license for this; but before that, you will require to decide about the structure of your proposed business. Sole setup is only allows to the nationals of UAE or GCC. Expat can set up an LLC company, a joint venture; where an Emirati sponsor will must own 51% of the business.
At the same time as over recent years free zones have become increasingly popular; which ensure you to maintain 100% ownership of the business, with a catering company. But this will restrict your business within that particular free zone; so take a decision which market works best for you that will becomes even more centre phase.
Also keep in mind, that in fact there are few options for launching a catering business in a free zone. As many industry located in specific zones are require a branch on the mainland. For example, The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), classifies catering in order to obtain this; under a service license and you will need to have a parent company and can open as a branch. While other free zones operate it differently so you should go through with each individual option. The option of a particular popular free zone is Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT); where restrictions on catering do not fall under a business activity; but you are require to go through for a pre-approval which takes seven to 10 working days in processing.
Dubai catering license
- Activity Code : 521108
- Activity Group : Food stuff supply
- License Type : Commercial
- Activity Description: Holding this license will allow you to engage in the field of food and beverages; that is on contract with schools, institutes, hospitals, airlines, shipping companies; as well as contractors with fresh meals cook and prepare in his own kitchen. Such a firm must own necessary facilities to carry out the catering activities.
Costs of catering business in UAE
The structure of a catering firm plays an important role in starting, depending upon your decision. You will need to focus on few factors in the initial stage; the costs of your licensing fee, visas, rental of place and capital requirements for furnishing kitchen.
Premises for catering business in UAE
Again, the type and size of premises will depend on the set up and company structure which you have decided.
At the time of dealing with contractors be careful; and also ensure that you cover up all aspects of the contract to put away headaches in future. The DM needs to grant approval for any kitchen space; which requires the submission of layout plans kitchen design with details of finishing and equipment.
The guidelines of municipality are general and dictate the materials used for walls; ceilings as well as floors; the ventilation as well as lighting; storage of freezing, dry and frozen, dry foods and prep areas of food etc. So be careful in studying all requirements before you make an expensive mistake.
Approvals And Permits for catering license in Dubai
Put up with in mind the extensive regulations in work place. Even if you are establishing in a free zone; you still need to hold on municipality rules as well as free zone regulations.
The food control department has to allow a permit for you to set up a food stuff business; which requires certification such as copies of trade license, health and safety certifications; employee health cards, lab test reports and a no objection letter.
Don’t let all these discourage you. This is a rising industry, in cities which has catering suppliers demand up to great extend.
As per survey from 2015 there are more than 3,000 grocery license in Dubai; and the number is tremendously increasing; addition that the variety of nationalities and the highly developed infrastructure in Dubai; present an important opportunity for grocery license in Dubai to get better their services. D.E.D is want to promote all essential sectors of business to increase confidence of investor; as well as competitiveness in all of these sectors.
D.E.D (The Department of Economic Development) in Dubai has bring new standards and criteria for grocery license in Dubai; that is with the objective of forming a homogeneous identity for these stores; and make them able to seem consistent from inside as well as outside in order to set international standards.
While the latest standards ware implemented from the second half of 2016; grocery license in Dubai will have time till the second half of 2018 to make sure complete compliance with those standards.
The Department of Economic Development is launching the new standards as component of its hard work; to enhance the quality of services offered to the public in Dubai; especially in the sector of retail. This reinforces the UAE as a favorite shopping destination, regionally as well as internationally.
The new criteria grocery license in Dubai consists of various operational necessities; that is unification of logo and identity of business, signage; color scheme; storage area, outdoor finish, interior (fixtures and display units) as well as lighting and fittings.
The operational needs for Grocery store license in Dubai must meet the terms; with the standards of the Health & Department of General Safety of Dubai Municipality; with look upon to the design of the store, display of product and classification; storage, training, health, smoking, personal hygiene and forbidden pets.
Grocery store license in Dubai
- Activity Code : 521103
- Activity Group : Consumer Stores Group
- License Type : Commercial
Activity Description Grocery store license in Dubai is a commercial firms; whose activities are based on the marketing of certain consumer products as well as goods; such as fresh, preserved and canned foodstuff, household utensils, as well as detergents.
How to open a grocery store in Dubai
The only answer to a question “how to open a grocery store in Dubai”; is to take you to the step involve in process to setup a grocery. So to know how to open a grocery store in Dubai click the button;
Rules for Grocery license in Dubai
- Policy of sale will be acknowledged to the customer through a suitable means of declaration together with the commodities replacement, return or reparation.
- The obligations of contracts entered into between concern parties will be approved in condition of specifications, weight, number as well as measurement.
- The Department must be knowledgeable of the existence of any bogus products or supplies in the local market.
- The advertising sign boards are not allow to display on the front wall of the store; until and unless the prescribe permit is not obtain.
- A prior approval is requires before changing the location of the grocery license in Dubai.
- This license of business is subject matter to Dubai Municipality legislation; DM holds a right to control it.
- The customer shall acquire an invoice for the purchased commodities.
- Pots, vegetables, electric devices, fruits, clothing and toys of kids must not be over display.
- The machines for Coin operation must only be install after getting the permit.
- The selling of those products which carry fake trademark are not allow.
- The Groceries shall keep cheek that they shall not sell tobacco products excluding cigarettes. Goods whose sale is not allow are include morsel, instruments; as well as tools of hookah and pipes, additionally to the gas refilling boxes.
- Any amendment in the grocery license in Dubai are not possible without the approval of the authority.
- The grocery if holds a warehouse in other location; they shall install a sign board mention the name of the grocery and warehouse.
- To sell as well as promote a counterfeit goods is not allow.
- The commercial name mentioned in the license shall be as it is to the name on the signboard.
Rules for Grocery license in Dubai
- The rule as well as regulation of the country for the sale and business of different goods must be consider.
- Product will show the date of production and date of expiry.
- The store shall not involve themselves in any promotional campaigns; until and unless the the parent company get the permit. No store may conduct private promotional offers until and unless it get the relevant permit.
- Groceries are not allow to place sales, discounts or special offers without proper approval.
- Grocery must not practice wholesale, meaning the selling of huge quantities of commodities to other stores.
- The groceries are in Dubai are not allow to sell explosives; fireworks or any toys use gunpowder or flammables.
- grocery license in Dubai are requires to take a safety measures for purchasing product; that is from vehicles that carry no commercial names or which do not issue invoice. The source of the purchasing product should be recognize.
- Prices shall be clearly appearing on commodities and goods.
- No business activity shall be entertain after 12 am until and unless the applicable permit is obtain.
- The grocery license in Dubai are not allow to sell cigarettes to people less than 20 years of age; nor the stores situate at mosques.
- The trademark of grocery must be register with the Ministry of Economy for its security.
- Rules which regulate the customer rights shall be taken into confidence; that is the sentence like “The goods are not returnable or not exchangeable”; shall not be on the invoice. No extra fees shall be force on the use of credit cards
- The grocery license in Dubai is not allow to sell any products of medical, herbal, pharmaceutical or cosmetic etc.
E commerce license Dubai is the trading business. It is like a manual (physical) business but it performs with the help of Internet i.e. on line business. The basic root of business is buyer as well as the seller; who are sharing money as well as goods over the internet for promoting their products. An E commerce license Dubai is the process of doing business with a proper license but over the internet. A normal business can be done physically; and will be having a physical structure. It will only cover a small market with a small capacity of goods, which would result a little profit.
With the help of internet people are connecting globally. Therefore, E. business is the necessity of time. There are many people who are doing their business through Internet; in different parts of the world from their own desk; In other words we can say that the capability of telecommunication has enhanced; the capacity of people towards other various fields as well. Dubai also supports online business by offering a license E commerce license Dubai; or it also called online business license Dubai. Before the introduction of internet, the formation of a company was requiring the best local market; in the initial stage they were struggling to capture the local market; slowly and gradually to get a space in the big markets.
But now Internet help a lot in connecting people with each other; from different part of the world to do business as well as they do the payment online with the help of credit & debit card; and delivery of goods became so easy and took a large space in doing business electronically.. Everything has change in a very fast way through internet. We can take the example of online business license Dubai which is come together on online business; and it is leading your future business to success. The E commerce trade license Dubai plays a great role towards the online advertising and shopping; which is very fruitful for the people and carry a lot of benefits.
E commerce license in Dubai
There are many options to open E commerce license in Dubai; it is an important tool for international firms who are seeking to setup a business link with Dubai. It is also important; because apart from starting a trading affiliation; for many firms there are discrete benefits in being on the spot to research market; and also explore business prospects, make contacts, links with customers; and see through the details of any dealings and orders held.
Having an E commerce license in Dubai can provide large trading advantages in Dubai. Expat in the region select to deal with those who they know and trust; and personal relations are much more essential in doing business in the Dubai; than they are in the other part of the world. Also, the buying designs of most of the countries like a Dubai. UAE local market is very predictable; so what ever you expect from E commerce license in UAE you will get that.
Advantages of E commerce license in UAE
Following are some of the benefits of E commerce license in UAE:
- E commerce license in UAE offer 100 per cent foreign ownership.
- Zero corporate taxation for up to 50 years.
- Autonomy to repatriate capital and income in totality
- E commerce license in UAE has no import duties
- E commerce license in UAE has no personal income tax
- Also there is no currency restrictions
- No staff recruitment problems for E commerce license UAE
- Quick and accessible communication
- Low operating costs for E commerce license UAE
- amazing work environment in UAE
- Resident visas granted for 3 years.
- Postal services, banking facilities and food courts in all zones
Setting up an online business in Dubai | how to establish online business in UAE
Following are a few important steps to set up an online business in UAE
Setup an online store for E commerce license Dubai
To setup an E commerce license Dubai you need to setup an online store; and when we say online store it mean you have to register a domain; and setup an e commerce website. Start adding product to your store. Remember select your domain name similar to your business name.
Select a zone for your E commerce trade license in Dubai
As we know Dubai market allows two type of company set up; that is free zone and mainland. There are several free zones in Dubai; which allow E commerce trade license in Dubai. So select whether you want to start your business in free zone or in local market.
Select a trade name Ecommerce license Dubai
While picking a company name you will follow the company name rules
- Company Name Certificate is valid for 60 days
- It can be renew only once
- Renewal should be within one week before it is due to expire
- Company Name Certificate expired cannot be renewed
Apply for Initial Approval Certificate
An Initial Approval Certificate is an NOC from the authority to start your Ecommerce license Dubai. It will be valid for six months and it is not renewable.
Draft MOA And Local Service Agent Agreement for Ecommerce license Dubai
Depending on your choice if you select a free zone; then you don’t need this step. But if you select a main land to open your Ecommerce license Dubai; then the partners have to make a MOA. In some cases Local Service Agent agreement has to be preparing with UAE Local National.
Create Your Business Location for E commerce trade license Dubai
All firms in Dubai must have an office. Dubai Municipality will approve your office location; while considering public health and safety requirements. If the shareholder is a UAE local and have any license for the location; then you can add new E commerce trade license Dubai in to the same address.
Final approval for E commerce trade license Dubai
Once you complete all the above actions; you will get a business license within 1 – 7 days depending on the authority.
Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone (DSO free zone) has start working in October 2002; with the vision to become a center of electronic research, innovation as well as development. DSO free zone invites you to enjoy world-class business support as well as complete free zone benefits; which making it the target choice for a wide range of cutting frame technology players; state of the art infrastructure and onsite facilities. DSO free zone features a technology community like microelectronics housing; as well as enterprises related electronics, fabrication plants, microelectronics innovation center (MIC) ; centers of research and development and specialized academic institutions and residential areas.
It is expected that Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone have an important as well as positive impact on each segment of Dubai economy; including finance, banking, trade and employment services. The plan reflects Dubai drive to go behind an economic strategy of diversification that will convert the emirate into knowledge base economy. The industrial park based on science and technology is being situated in Nad Al Sheba a 600 hectares site. The primary objective of Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone is to attract leading companies of global technology; so that to build state of the art research as well as development designs; also fabrication and manufacturing facilities in Dubai. The world’s first and only purpose-built industrial park for the semiconductor industry is being developed in four stages.
Advantages of Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone
Some of the incentives and benefits which are offer by the Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone are:
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone offers 100% ownership for foreigners
- 100% repatriation of capital is also offers by the Dubai silicon oasis.
- Dubai silicon oasis offers no Income tax to be paid.
- No corporate tax is liable to be paid in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- Dubai silicon oasis Free Zone is also offer to establish a Fast-track business set-up
- 30% reduced set-up cost for technology companies is also offers by the Dubai silicon oasis
- Dubai silicon oasis offers Subsidized accommodation for technology companies
- No import or export tax is liable to be paid in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai silicon oasis offers Low cost of operations
- State of the art IT infrastructure and facilities with tier 3 data center offers by the Dubai silicon oasis
- Dedicated business support services offer by Dubai silicon oasis included integrated online system of E-Business offering tenant’s efficient and fast services with the touching of a button.
- Access to regional pool of engineering professional’s and talented technical offers by the Dubai silicon oasis.
- Dubai silicon oasis enjoy Stable as well as clear rules and regulation
- Dubai silicon oasis also enjoys Access to consumer markets of 5 billion people (Middle East, Indian subcontinent and North Africa).
Despite the above incentives of the Free Zone, investors can get benefits from a variety of Tax treaties concerned with the prevention of double taxation. As in 2009, the United Arab Emirates has join with 47 countries the double taxation agreements.
Type of Activities Allowed in Dubai Silicon Oasis free zone
- Dubai silicon Oasis Free Zone allow General activities
- Activities of Information technology are also allow by Dubai silicon Oasis
- Dubai silicon Oasis Free Zone also allow the equipment of Telecommunications
- DSO Free Zone allow the Electronic and computer hardware activities
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) also permit the activities of Software development & solutions
- Activities of Consultancy & business development are also allowed by Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis Free Zone is encouraging activities of Electrical appliances & equipment
- DSO Free Zone allow activities related to Engineering and technology
- Activities of Logistics is also allowed by Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Security of IT is also one of the demanding activity in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) also allow the Talent development as well as recruitment
- Activities of Pharmaceutical is allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) also allow activities of Micro electronics
- Activities of IC design is allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- EDA tools activities are allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) allow activities of IP protection
- IT services activities are allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO free zone)
Type of a company in DSO Free Zone
In order to establish your business with DSOA you should select one among the following three types of companies.
Branch office in DSO free zone
Every company, whether in the UAE or outside the UAE, can establish its branch in the Dubai Silicon Oasis. The branch office will perform the activity of the parent company only in the Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
A free zone establishment (FZE) is a body according the rules and regulation form by a single shareholder. The shareholder can be a person (an individual) or a non-individual / corporate.
Free Zone Company (FZCO)
An FZCO is a legal body established/registered with a limited amount of two shareholders. Shareholders can either be individuals or corporate.
DED registered companies
The Companies which are already form in Dubai main land; and wish to operate in The DSO free zone must apply for a Business Operation Permit.
License Types in DSO free zone
If you are looking to setup company in DSO free zone; then you can select from following types of license.
- Service License: It allow the firm to perform only particular services.
- Trade License: It allows the company to carry out activities which are fall under export; import and distribution of items and commodities as specified in the license.
- Industrial License: Such license allows the registered platform to import raw material, manufacture and process, accumulate, package and export the complete product.
- Business Operation Permit: This is an extraordinary permit for companies which are in service in the The Administrative Zone of DSOA (areas owned by private developers) using a license issued by Dubai Economic Department (DED). Such license is issued on the base of license issued by Dubai Economic Department. No share resources are needed for such type of license.
- Entrepreneurial Business License: An EBL license is design to speed up the successful development of new entrepreneurs; as well as their businesses through collection of sustain resources and services. Such license is only accessible for members of DSO incubator program; as well as involves a inexpensive license in revisit for a small stake in the business. For detail information about entrepreneurial licenses please visit our start up & entrepreneurial support section.
Documents for Initial Approval – FZCO, FZE & Branch:
- The Complete DSO Free hold / Lease hold Application Forms in all respects.
- The DSO Company Investment Plan (FZE & FZCO).
- Recent yearly Financial Report for Branch and Audit of non-individual shareholder; if accessible or Bank Reference letter of individual shareholder.
- We need a Power of Attorney if you are signing on behalf of the founders.
- Project Summary Letter is also on the top of the list.
- Pass port copy of Shareholder‘s (FZE & FZCO) & Manager
- The Memorandum Copy and Articles of Association as well as Certificate of Incorporation Branch & Non-Individual Shareholder are required.
- Trade License of the parent company (for local company only)
- NOC is requiring from current sponsor (if any)
- The Complete Acknowledgement Form (P & D) is also requires
- Unit Title Deed is requires too.
- The Office Tenancy Contract is requiring after primary approval as well as prior to registration
Dubai has converted itself one of the most legendary global business destinations. This is because of its friendly business policies of the country; as well as low taxation and that attract a large number of expat investors. Foreign investor invests in number of diverse business; in which transport company license in Dubai is on the top.
To ensure maximum profits; every investor is in search of area that offer tax immunity. Among many such a global jurisdiction; Dubai is the most standard jurisdiction which offer tax immunity. This is one of the major reasons that have headed to rise in popularity of Dubai. Dubai is known to be one of the wealthiest economies in the world; because of the presence of multiple global firms that donate to this stature.
Why Setup a transport company license in Dubai?
A business can be a productive; if it is in such a place where the customer are in a huge number for that particular business; as well as the country polices are flexible for business growth. If you choose Dubai for transport company license in Dubai; it will earn more than you invest in for the setup of transport license UAE. There are so many benefit for investor in Dubai; Not just the tax benefits, but there are a number of other factors that help international firms to setup their transport company license in Dubai. Few of those advantages are mentioned below.
Stunning infrastructure for transport license UAE
UAE is one of the highly developed countries and has excellent infrastructure. With all the basic services in high volume; it attracts a massive number of expat investors to open a transport license UAE.
Strategic Location for transport license UAE
Another feature that plays in favor of UAE is its strategic location. UAE is well linked to the rest of the world via the means of both sea as well as the flights. It has number of major sea-ports; and each state has its airport; which facilitate transport license UAE to extend his service to the nearby countries.
Bank accounts for transport license UAE
For transport license UAE an expat investors are allowable to open liberal bank accounts. The accounts normally take 7 to 14 working days to open.
Different types transport license UAE
In next section we will mention all the available type of transport license UAE. One has the elasticity to setup his business in any of the many types of business related to transport. Each kind of transport license UAE has a different set of benefits that are future to nurture and benefit the investor.
Availability of consultants for transport company license in Dubai
Our consultant are available 24 / 7; in case of any issue in transport company license in Dubai. You can take the services of professional consultants to ensure a smooth company set up.
Minimal Taxation for transport company license in Dubai
At last but not the least, the zero taxation policy in the UAE; for expat to open their company; encourages a high number of expat for transport company license in Dubai. Most kind of business allow 100% deportation of incomes with the organization.
Activity allow in UAE for transport company license in Dubai
- Cargo Transport by Heavy Trucks
- Cargo Transport by Light Trucks
- Water Transport
- Rental of Heavy Machinery as well as Lifting, Loading Machines
- Car Rental service as well as Bus Rental
- Passenger Transport by Rented Buses
- Special Rental Vehicle as well as Motor cycles Rental
- Vehicles Towing Services as well as Vehicle Transport
- Rental of Gas Tanks as well as Truck Rental
- Chiller / Cooler Transport
- Petroleum Transport as well as Mobile House Rental
- Money as well as Valuables Transport Services
- Specialized Vehicle Services as well as Off Road Motorcycles Rental
- Bicycle Rental as well as Also Taxi Services
- Transport by Tour Buses also International Bus Services
- Transport by Bus Between Cities
- Management of Vehicle Fleets
- Luxury Vehicle Services
To know the history of import export license in Dubai; we need to go back to the most primitive records. The UAE has been logically place as a hub for world wide trade; that is among Asia and Europe on east-west partnership; and also the CIS and Africa on north south axis.
For import export license in Dubai UAE also has a rich maritime history. As old as the 6thcentury, approximately the time of the origin of Islam, Arab merchants would go in a traditional boat; and cover a massive distances to trade spices along the Route of Silk. the major trading route was at that time which starts from China through to the Mediterranean Sea. Going back evens more for import export business in Dubai; as early as 3000 BC, the UAE was very rich in natural resources; and in copper trade with countries such as Persia as well as Mesopotamia.
The discovery of region and export of oil came to start in 1962. Another most important trading milestone came in the early 1960s; when at that time Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, was the ruler of Dubai; he had the vision of dredging Dubai stream to allow large shipping vessels to enter. 1972 Port Rashid was open and Jebel Ali Port in 1985, the first free trade zone of UAE.
Today import export license in Dubai is a very important license; as it allow import and re-export between east and west. The GCC vast seacoast, extending from the Gulf of Oman to the east and the Arabian Gulf to the west; led to the development of a number of strategic ports over the years. The channel of Hormuz at a standstill provides a road for above 40 percent of the world’s crude oil. With continue growths and main logistics hubs such as Kizad, Dubai World Central, part of Abu Dhabi; the UAE continuous to grow its exports and imports business capacity.
Definition of Import and export license in Dubai
Import license in Dubai is the procedure of bringing commodities into the UAE from abroad; from one of the free trade zones of Emirates; or vice versa into a free trade zone from a UAE main land; while full filling the country legal necessities in terms of licensing and documents as well as permissions. This most key point about this license is that it will permit you to be an importer; it includes having a legal trade license issue from a UAE license authority and which is register with the Customs department.
Export license in Dubai is the course of action of sending goods as well as services produced locally to other countries, or among UAE free trade zones and main land companies as mention in the above lines. The same aspects of licensing also apply as described above.
Import export license in Dubai
If you want to trade or want to export products; then you need Import export license in Dubai; also you need to register with Customs of Dubai. Like many other departments of government; now Dubai Customs provides a full range of e-Services to expertly manage the import as well as export of goods. Dubai Custom online declaration and clearing system is called Mirsal 2. Its customer directs information contains about the process on how getting start and registration with Mirsal 2.
Registration with Dubai Customs is comparatively clear-cut and can be done online; even though you will require presenting a number of documents; that is to the office of customs. All items which are imports to as well as exports from Dubai must pass all the way through the office of customs. Dubai Customs are keeping in hand a working list of those items which are prohibited; that is in term of import and export. Dubai Customs in alliance with DP World as well as JAFZA to make the online gateway for Dubai Trade; that provide a one stop shop for the Import export license in Dubai and trading events in Dubai.
Free trade contracts between the UAE and other countries bounds the amount of tariffs put on item traded between those countries. The UAE has agreements with a number of countries.
Import and export Business between a free zone and a local company under import export license in Dubai
All free trade zones in Dubai are the part of the UAE territory; but it the same time are they are also the outside of UAE customs territory. Therefore they are focus to customs control other than standard customs procedures. The common desires for import export business into a free zone area are as under
- The importer need to have a legal importer code from customs authority
- Commodities must be the same which are mention under the activity of the import export business license
- Goods have to reach your destination in the free zone within 72 hours from the day of customs declaration
- The free zone license are not suppose to open, adjust or dispense of the goods; earlier to their arrival in the free zone and customs approval
- Goods have to be checked before entering in the area of free trade zone
Importing into a free zone from a foreign country under import export license in Dubai
Free zone licenses are free from the payments of customs duties. Commodities may be stored for an unlimited period of time; depending on its type as well as the validity of the free zone import export business license.
Documents require are import export license in Dubai
- Delivery order – from the airline or shipping agent addressed to the import export license in Dubai by the management of licensing in the free zone area
- Delivery note – by the free zone company confirming the approval of commodities; if the shipment is moved by ground or from other free zone areas
- Second copy of the bill of lading (for sea shipment) road manifest (for land shipment); and original airway bill (for air shipment).
- Import authorize from the proficient agencies in the free zone for restricted supplies
- Invoice of sales from the free zone licensee total quantity detailing, description of goods, currency as well as sum value of all individual item
- Original as well as complete item-wise invoice with HS codes categorization from the transporter addressed to the free zone license
- Certificate of source (stating the origin of goods) accepted by the country of origin’s chamber of commerce.
- Packing detailed list as per weight, process of packing as well as the HS code for all individual item contained in the shipment
- form of Import goods declaration
import export business in Dubai
Present the above mention documents to any center of customs; which comes under the control of Dubai customs at jebel ali port, Aweer terminal, port Rashid and airport free zone or cargo village. On submitting documents, a bill of entry will be issue to clear the commodities into the free zone area.
Anyhow if you are fail to submit the actual bill of lading or airway bill, certificate or invoice of origin; that is at the time of issuing the free zone transit in; a deposit of Dh 500 needs to be paid. In the absence of invoices an evidence of the cost of goods must be offer. The claim bill for reimbursement should be prepare within 59 days from the bill date.
Once the cargo gets clear through customs staff, the owner collects the commodities on compensation of storage and handling as well as any other charges of port. Inspection of all the items are requires upon the entry; but apart from those which comes from the local market; in view of the fact that they already clear from customs here in the local area. The seals should be intact of incoming consignments and are to be open only in the presence of a customs inspector. Any violation of this rule may draw action of penal.