As per survey from 2015 there are more than 3,000 grocery license in Dubai; and the number is tremendously increasing; addition that the variety of nationalities and the highly developed infrastructure in Dubai; present an important opportunity for grocery license in Dubai to get better their services. D.E.D is want to promote all essential sectors of business to increase confidence of investor; as well as competitiveness in all of these sectors.
D.E.D (The Department of Economic Development) in Dubai has bring new standards and criteria for grocery license in Dubai; that is with the objective of forming a homogeneous identity for these stores; and make them able to seem consistent from inside as well as outside in order to set international standards.
While the latest standards ware implemented from the second half of 2016; grocery license in Dubai will have time till the second half of 2018 to make sure complete compliance with those standards.
The Department of Economic Development is launching the new standards as component of its hard work; to enhance the quality of services offered to the public in Dubai; especially in the sector of retail. This reinforces the UAE as a favorite shopping destination, regionally as well as internationally.
The new criteria grocery license in Dubai consists of various operational necessities; that is unification of logo and identity of business, signage; color scheme; storage area, outdoor finish, interior (fixtures and display units) as well as lighting and fittings.
The operational needs for Grocery store license in Dubai must meet the terms; with the standards of the Health & Department of General Safety of Dubai Municipality; with look upon to the design of the store, display of product and classification; storage, training, health, smoking, personal hygiene and forbidden pets.
Grocery store license in Dubai
- Activity Code : 521103
- Activity Group : Consumer Stores Group
- License Type : Commercial
Activity Description Grocery store license in Dubai is a commercial firms; whose activities are based on the marketing of certain consumer products as well as goods; such as fresh, preserved and canned foodstuff, household utensils, as well as detergents.
Rules for Grocery license in Dubai
- Policy of sale will be acknowledged to the customer through a suitable means of declaration together with the commodities replacement, return or reparation.
- The obligations of contracts entered into between concern parties will be approved in condition of specifications, weight, number as well as measurement.
- The Department must be knowledgeable of the existence of any bogus products or supplies in the local market.
- The advertising sign boards are not allow to display on the front wall of the store; until and unless the prescribe permit is not obtain.
- A prior approval is requires before changing the location of the grocery license in Dubai.
- This license of business is subject matter to Dubai Municipality legislation; DM holds a right to control it.
- The customer shall acquire an invoice for the purchased commodities.
- Pots, vegetables, electric devices, fruits, clothing and toys of kids must not be over display.
- The machines for Coin operation must only be install after getting the permit.
- The selling of those products which carry fake trademark are not allow.
- The Groceries shall keep cheek that they shall not sell tobacco products excluding cigarettes. Goods whose sale is not allow are include morsel, instruments; as well as tools of hookah and pipes, additionally to the gas refilling boxes.
- Any amendment in the grocery license in Dubai are not possible without the approval of the authority.
- The grocery if holds a warehouse in other location; they shall install a sign board mention the name of the grocery and warehouse.
- To sell as well as promote a counterfeit goods is not allow.
- The commercial name mentioned in the license shall be as it is to the name on the signboard.
Rules for Grocery license in Dubai
- The rule as well as regulation of the country for the sale and business of different goods must be consider.
- Product will show the date of production and date of expiry.
- The store shall not involve themselves in any promotional campaigns; until and unless the the parent company get the permit. No store may conduct private promotional offers until and unless it get the relevant permit.
- Groceries are not allow to place sales, discounts or special offers without proper approval.
- Grocery must not practice wholesale, meaning the selling of huge quantities of commodities to other stores.
- The groceries are in Dubai are not allow to sell explosives; fireworks or any toys use gunpowder or flammables.
- grocery license in Dubai are requires to take a safety measures for purchasing product; that is from vehicles that carry no commercial names or which do not issue invoice. The source of the purchasing product should be recognize.
- Prices shall be clearly appearing on commodities and goods.
- No business activity shall be entertain after 12 am until and unless the applicable permit is obtain.
- The grocery license in Dubai are not allow to sell cigarettes to people less than 20 years of age; nor the stores situate at mosques.
- The trademark of grocery must be register with the Ministry of Economy for its security.
- Rules which regulate the customer rights shall be taken into confidence; that is the sentence like “The goods are not returnable or not exchangeable”; shall not be on the invoice. No extra fees shall be force on the use of credit cards
- The grocery license in Dubai is not allow to sell any products of medical, herbal, pharmaceutical or cosmetic etc.
E commerce license Dubai is the trading business. It is like a manual (physical) business but it performs with the help of Internet i.e. on line business. The basic root of business is buyer as well as the seller; who are sharing money as well as goods over the internet for promoting their products. An E commerce license Dubai is the process of doing business with a proper license but over the internet. A normal business can be done physically; and will be having a physical structure. It will only cover a small market with a small capacity of goods, which would result a little profit.
With the help of internet people are connecting globally. Therefore, E. business is the necessity of time. There are many people who are doing their business through Internet; in different parts of the world from their own desk; In other words we can say that the capability of telecommunication has enhanced; the capacity of people towards other various fields as well. Dubai also supports online business by offering a license E commerce license Dubai; or it also called online business license Dubai. Before the introduction of internet, the formation of a company was requiring the best local market; in the initial stage they were struggling to capture the local market; slowly and gradually to get a space in the big markets.
But now Internet help a lot in connecting people with each other; from different part of the world to do business as well as they do the payment online with the help of credit & debit card; and delivery of goods became so easy and took a large space in doing business electronically.. Everything has change in a very fast way through internet. We can take the example of online business license Dubai which is come together on online business; and it is leading your future business to success. The E commerce trade license Dubai plays a great role towards the online advertising and shopping; which is very fruitful for the people and carry a lot of benefits.
E commerce license in Dubai
There are many options to open E commerce license in Dubai; it is an important tool for international firms who are seeking to setup a business link with Dubai. It is also important; because apart from starting a trading affiliation; for many firms there are discrete benefits in being on the spot to research market; and also explore business prospects, make contacts, links with customers; and see through the details of any dealings and orders held.
Having an E commerce license in Dubai can provide large trading advantages in Dubai. Expat in the region select to deal with those who they know and trust; and personal relations are much more essential in doing business in the Dubai; than they are in the other part of the world. Also, the buying designs of most of the countries like a Dubai. UAE local market is very predictable; so what ever you expect from E commerce license in UAE you will get that.
Advantages of E commerce license in UAE
Following are some of the benefits of E commerce license in UAE:
- E commerce license in UAE offer 100 per cent foreign ownership.
- Zero corporate taxation for up to 50 years.
- Autonomy to repatriate capital and income in totality
- E commerce license in UAE has no import duties
- E commerce license in UAE has no personal income tax
- Also there is no currency restrictions
- No staff recruitment problems for E commerce license UAE
- Quick and accessible communication
- Low operating costs for E commerce license UAE
- amazing work environment in UAE
- Resident visas granted for 3 years.
- Postal services, banking facilities and food courts in all zones
Setting up an online business in Dubai | how to establish online business in UAE
Following are a few important steps to set up an online business in UAE
Setup an online store for E commerce license Dubai
To setup an E commerce license Dubai you need to setup an online store; and when we say online store it mean you have to register a domain; and setup an e commerce website. Start adding product to your store. Remember select your domain name similar to your business name.
Select a zone for your E commerce trade license in Dubai
As we know Dubai market allows two type of company set up; that is free zone and mainland. There are several free zones in Dubai; which allow E commerce trade license in Dubai. So select whether you want to start your business in free zone or in local market.
Select a trade name Ecommerce license Dubai
While picking a company name you will follow the company name rules
- Company Name Certificate is valid for 60 days
- It can be renew only once
- Renewal should be within one week before it is due to expire
- Company Name Certificate expired cannot be renewed
Apply for Initial Approval Certificate
An Initial Approval Certificate is an NOC from the authority to start your Ecommerce license Dubai. It will be valid for six months and it is not renewable.
Draft MOA And Local Service Agent Agreement for Ecommerce license Dubai
Depending on your choice if you select a free zone; then you don’t need this step. But if you select a main land to open your Ecommerce license Dubai; then the partners have to make a MOA. In some cases Local Service Agent agreement has to be preparing with UAE Local National.
Create Your Business Location for E commerce trade license Dubai
All firms in Dubai must have an office. Dubai Municipality will approve your office location; while considering public health and safety requirements. If the shareholder is a UAE local and have any license for the location; then you can add new E commerce trade license Dubai in to the same address.
Final approval for E commerce trade license Dubai
Once you complete all the above actions; you will get a business license within 1 – 7 days depending on the authority.
Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone (DSO free zone) has start working in October 2002; with the vision to become a center of electronic research, innovation as well as development. DSO free zone invites you to enjoy world-class business support as well as complete free zone benefits; which making it the target choice for a wide range of cutting frame technology players; state of the art infrastructure and onsite facilities. DSO free zone features a technology community like microelectronics housing; as well as enterprises related electronics, fabrication plants, microelectronics innovation center (MIC) ; centers of research and development and specialized academic institutions and residential areas.
It is expected that Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone have an important as well as positive impact on each segment of Dubai economy; including finance, banking, trade and employment services. The plan reflects Dubai drive to go behind an economic strategy of diversification that will convert the emirate into knowledge base economy. The industrial park based on science and technology is being situated in Nad Al Sheba a 600 hectares site. The primary objective of Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone is to attract leading companies of global technology; so that to build state of the art research as well as development designs; also fabrication and manufacturing facilities in Dubai. The world’s first and only purpose-built industrial park for the semiconductor industry is being developed in four stages.
Advantages of Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone
Some of the incentives and benefits which are offer by the Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone are:
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone offers 100% ownership for foreigners
- 100% repatriation of capital is also offers by the Dubai silicon oasis.
- Dubai silicon oasis offers no Income tax to be paid.
- No corporate tax is liable to be paid in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- Dubai silicon oasis Free Zone is also offer to establish a Fast-track business set-up
- 30% reduced set-up cost for technology companies is also offers by the Dubai silicon oasis
- Dubai silicon oasis offers Subsidized accommodation for technology companies
- No import or export tax is liable to be paid in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai silicon oasis offers Low cost of operations
- State of the art IT infrastructure and facilities with tier 3 data center offers by the Dubai silicon oasis
- Dedicated business support services offer by Dubai silicon oasis included integrated online system of E-Business offering tenant’s efficient and fast services with the touching of a button.
- Access to regional pool of engineering professional’s and talented technical offers by the Dubai silicon oasis.
- Dubai silicon oasis enjoy Stable as well as clear rules and regulation
- Dubai silicon oasis also enjoys Access to consumer markets of 5 billion people (Middle East, Indian subcontinent and North Africa).
Despite the above incentives of the Free Zone, investors can get benefits from a variety of Tax treaties concerned with the prevention of double taxation. As in 2009, the United Arab Emirates has join with 47 countries the double taxation agreements.
Type of Activities Allowed in Dubai Silicon Oasis free zone
- Dubai silicon Oasis Free Zone allow General activities
- Activities of Information technology are also allow by Dubai silicon Oasis
- Dubai silicon Oasis Free Zone also allow the equipment of Telecommunications
- DSO Free Zone allow the Electronic and computer hardware activities
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) also permit the activities of Software development & solutions
- Activities of Consultancy & business development are also allowed by Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis Free Zone is encouraging activities of Electrical appliances & equipment
- DSO Free Zone allow activities related to Engineering and technology
- Activities of Logistics is also allowed by Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Security of IT is also one of the demanding activity in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) also allow the Talent development as well as recruitment
- Activities of Pharmaceutical is allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) also allow activities of Micro electronics
- Activities of IC design is allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- EDA tools activities are allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO) allow activities of IP protection
- IT services activities are allow in Dubai silicon Oasis (DSO free zone)
Type of a company in DSO Free Zone
In order to establish your business with DSOA you should select one among the following three types of companies.
Branch office in DSO free zone
Every company, whether in the UAE or outside the UAE, can establish its branch in the Dubai Silicon Oasis. The branch office will perform the activity of the parent company only in the Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
A free zone establishment (FZE) is a body according the rules and regulation form by a single shareholder. The shareholder can be a person (an individual) or a non-individual / corporate.
Free Zone Company (FZCO)
An FZCO is a legal body established/registered with a limited amount of two shareholders. Shareholders can either be individuals or corporate.
DED registered companies
The Companies which are already form in Dubai main land; and wish to operate in The DSO free zone must apply for a Business Operation Permit.
License Types in DSO free zone
If you are looking to setup company in DSO free zone; then you can select from following types of license.
- Service License: It allow the firm to perform only particular services.
- Trade License: It allows the company to carry out activities which are fall under export; import and distribution of items and commodities as specified in the license.
- Industrial License: Such license allows the registered platform to import raw material, manufacture and process, accumulate, package and export the complete product.
- Business Operation Permit: This is an extraordinary permit for companies which are in service in the The Administrative Zone of DSOA (areas owned by private developers) using a license issued by Dubai Economic Department (DED). Such license is issued on the base of license issued by Dubai Economic Department. No share resources are needed for such type of license.
- Entrepreneurial Business License: An EBL license is design to speed up the successful development of new entrepreneurs; as well as their businesses through collection of sustain resources and services. Such license is only accessible for members of DSO incubator program; as well as involves a inexpensive license in revisit for a small stake in the business. For detail information about entrepreneurial licenses please visit our start up & entrepreneurial support section.
Documents for Initial Approval – FZCO, FZE & Branch:
- The Complete DSO Free hold / Lease hold Application Forms in all respects.
- The DSO Company Investment Plan (FZE & FZCO).
- Recent yearly Financial Report for Branch and Audit of non-individual shareholder; if accessible or Bank Reference letter of individual shareholder.
- We need a Power of Attorney if you are signing on behalf of the founders.
- Project Summary Letter is also on the top of the list.
- Pass port copy of Shareholder‘s (FZE & FZCO) & Manager
- The Memorandum Copy and Articles of Association as well as Certificate of Incorporation Branch & Non-Individual Shareholder are required.
- Trade License of the parent company (for local company only)
- NOC is requiring from current sponsor (if any)
- The Complete Acknowledgement Form (P & D) is also requires
- Unit Title Deed is requires too.
- The Office Tenancy Contract is requiring after primary approval as well as prior to registration
Dubai has converted itself one of the most legendary global business destinations. This is because of its friendly business policies of the country; as well as low taxation and that attract a large number of expat investors. Foreign investor invests in number of diverse business; in which transport company license in Dubai is on the top.
To ensure maximum profits; every investor is in search of area that offer tax immunity. Among many such a global jurisdiction; Dubai is the most standard jurisdiction which offer tax immunity. This is one of the major reasons that have headed to rise in popularity of Dubai. Dubai is known to be one of the wealthiest economies in the world; because of the presence of multiple global firms that donate to this stature.
Why Setup a transport company license in Dubai?
A business can be a productive; if it is in such a place where the customer are in a huge number for that particular business; as well as the country polices are flexible for business growth. If you choose Dubai for transport company license in Dubai; it will earn more than you invest in for the setup of transport license UAE. There are so many benefit for investor in Dubai; Not just the tax benefits, but there are a number of other factors that help international firms to setup their transport company license in Dubai. Few of those advantages are mentioned below.
Stunning infrastructure for transport license UAE
UAE is one of the highly developed countries and has excellent infrastructure. With all the basic services in high volume; it attracts a massive number of expat investors to open a transport license UAE.
Strategic Location for transport license UAE
Another feature that plays in favor of UAE is its strategic location. UAE is well linked to the rest of the world via the means of both sea as well as the flights. It has number of major sea-ports; and each state has its airport; which facilitate transport license UAE to extend his service to the nearby countries.
Bank accounts for transport license UAE
For transport license UAE an expat investors are allowable to open liberal bank accounts. The accounts normally take 7 to 14 working days to open.
Different types transport license UAE
In next section we will mention all the available type of transport license UAE. One has the elasticity to setup his business in any of the many types of business related to transport. Each kind of transport license UAE has a different set of benefits that are future to nurture and benefit the investor.
Availability of consultants for transport company license in Dubai
Our consultant are available 24 / 7; in case of any issue in transport company license in Dubai. You can take the services of professional consultants to ensure a smooth company set up.
Minimal Taxation for transport company license in Dubai
At last but not the least, the zero taxation policy in the UAE; for expat to open their company; encourages a high number of expat for transport company license in Dubai. Most kind of business allow 100% deportation of incomes with the organization.
Activity allow in UAE for transport company license in Dubai
- Cargo Transport by Heavy Trucks
- Cargo Transport by Light Trucks
- Water Transport
- Rental of Heavy Machinery as well as Lifting, Loading Machines
- Car Rental service as well as Bus Rental
- Passenger Transport by Rented Buses
- Special Rental Vehicle as well as Motor cycles Rental
- Vehicles Towing Services as well as Vehicle Transport
- Rental of Gas Tanks as well as Truck Rental
- Chiller / Cooler Transport
- Petroleum Transport as well as Mobile House Rental
- Money as well as Valuables Transport Services
- Specialized Vehicle Services as well as Off Road Motorcycles Rental
- Bicycle Rental as well as Also Taxi Services
- Transport by Tour Buses also International Bus Services
- Transport by Bus Between Cities
- Management of Vehicle Fleets
- Luxury Vehicle Services
To know the history of import export license in Dubai; we need to go back to the most primitive records. The UAE has been logically place as a hub for world wide trade; that is among Asia and Europe on east-west partnership; and also the CIS and Africa on north south axis.
For import export license in Dubai UAE also has a rich maritime history. As old as the 6thcentury, approximately the time of the origin of Islam, Arab merchants would go in a traditional boat; and cover a massive distances to trade spices along the Route of Silk. the major trading route was at that time which starts from China through to the Mediterranean Sea. Going back evens more for import export business in Dubai; as early as 3000 BC, the UAE was very rich in natural resources; and in copper trade with countries such as Persia as well as Mesopotamia.
The discovery of region and export of oil came to start in 1962. Another most important trading milestone came in the early 1960s; when at that time Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, was the ruler of Dubai; he had the vision of dredging Dubai stream to allow large shipping vessels to enter. 1972 Port Rashid was open and Jebel Ali Port in 1985, the first free trade zone of UAE.
Today import export license in Dubai is a very important license; as it allow import and re-export between east and west. The GCC vast seacoast, extending from the Gulf of Oman to the east and the Arabian Gulf to the west; led to the development of a number of strategic ports over the years. The channel of Hormuz at a standstill provides a road for above 40 percent of the world’s crude oil. With continue growths and main logistics hubs such as Kizad, Dubai World Central, part of Abu Dhabi; the UAE continuous to grow its exports and imports business capacity.
Definition of Import and export license in Dubai
Import license in Dubai is the procedure of bringing commodities into the UAE from abroad; from one of the free trade zones of Emirates; or vice versa into a free trade zone from a UAE main land; while full filling the country legal necessities in terms of licensing and documents as well as permissions. This most key point about this license is that it will permit you to be an importer; it includes having a legal trade license issue from a UAE license authority and which is register with the Customs department.
Export license in Dubai is the course of action of sending goods as well as services produced locally to other countries, or among UAE free trade zones and main land companies as mention in the above lines. The same aspects of licensing also apply as described above.
Import export license in Dubai
If you want to trade or want to export products; then you need Import export license in Dubai; also you need to register with Customs of Dubai. Like many other departments of government; now Dubai Customs provides a full range of e-Services to expertly manage the import as well as export of goods. Dubai Custom online declaration and clearing system is called Mirsal 2. Its customer directs information contains about the process on how getting start and registration with Mirsal 2.
Registration with Dubai Customs is comparatively clear-cut and can be done online; even though you will require presenting a number of documents; that is to the office of customs. All items which are imports to as well as exports from Dubai must pass all the way through the office of customs. Dubai Customs are keeping in hand a working list of those items which are prohibited; that is in term of import and export. Dubai Customs in alliance with DP World as well as JAFZA to make the online gateway for Dubai Trade; that provide a one stop shop for the Import export license in Dubai and trading events in Dubai.
Free trade contracts between the UAE and other countries bounds the amount of tariffs put on item traded between those countries. The UAE has agreements with a number of countries.
Import and export Business between a free zone and a local company under import export license in Dubai
All free trade zones in Dubai are the part of the UAE territory; but it the same time are they are also the outside of UAE customs territory. Therefore they are focus to customs control other than standard customs procedures. The common desires for import export business into a free zone area are as under
- The importer need to have a legal importer code from customs authority
- Commodities must be the same which are mention under the activity of the import export business license
- Goods have to reach your destination in the free zone within 72 hours from the day of customs declaration
- The free zone license are not suppose to open, adjust or dispense of the goods; earlier to their arrival in the free zone and customs approval
- Goods have to be checked before entering in the area of free trade zone
Importing into a free zone from a foreign country under import export license in Dubai
Free zone licenses are free from the payments of customs duties. Commodities may be stored for an unlimited period of time; depending on its type as well as the validity of the free zone import export business license.
Documents require are import export license in Dubai
- Delivery order – from the airline or shipping agent addressed to the import export license in Dubai by the management of licensing in the free zone area
- Delivery note – by the free zone company confirming the approval of commodities; if the shipment is moved by ground or from other free zone areas
- Second copy of the bill of lading (for sea shipment) road manifest (for land shipment); and original airway bill (for air shipment).
- Import authorize from the proficient agencies in the free zone for restricted supplies
- Invoice of sales from the free zone licensee total quantity detailing, description of goods, currency as well as sum value of all individual item
- Original as well as complete item-wise invoice with HS codes categorization from the transporter addressed to the free zone license
- Certificate of source (stating the origin of goods) accepted by the country of origin’s chamber of commerce.
- Packing detailed list as per weight, process of packing as well as the HS code for all individual item contained in the shipment
- form of Import goods declaration
import export business in Dubai
Present the above mention documents to any center of customs; which comes under the control of Dubai customs at jebel ali port, Aweer terminal, port Rashid and airport free zone or cargo village. On submitting documents, a bill of entry will be issue to clear the commodities into the free zone area.
Anyhow if you are fail to submit the actual bill of lading or airway bill, certificate or invoice of origin; that is at the time of issuing the free zone transit in; a deposit of Dh 500 needs to be paid. In the absence of invoices an evidence of the cost of goods must be offer. The claim bill for reimbursement should be prepare within 59 days from the bill date.
Once the cargo gets clear through customs staff, the owner collects the commodities on compensation of storage and handling as well as any other charges of port. Inspection of all the items are requires upon the entry; but apart from those which comes from the local market; in view of the fact that they already clear from customs here in the local area. The seals should be intact of incoming consignments and are to be open only in the presence of a customs inspector. Any violation of this rule may draw action of penal.
A commercial license Dubai is allotted to a company which is keen to perform any sort of commercial trade activity. Both specialized traders, as well as general traders can get a Commercial License in Dubai as well as around UAE. Commercial license Dubai can be issue to a company; who desire is to perform trade related commodities as well as goods. Commercial Trade License play a basic role and as a requirement towards the policy and protection of such companies. Apart from it, construction companies, retail companies, real estate businesses, health institutions, Transport Company and other general trading entities also require to apply for Commercial Trade Licenses.
In line to submit an application for a Commercial Trade License in Dubai; investors must fulfill certain requirements as well as accordingly assign the types of activities the company intends to perform – on the basis of which the authorities will provide license. There is also an advantage for adjacent activities under a Commercial License Dubai – which can be highest ten such activities, per one commercial license.
How to get a commercial license in Dubai
If you prepare an appropriate business plan; and do a proper market analysis; then Open a business in Dubai might be a valuable idea. You can start your business in two types of places in Dubai; that is Dubai mainland or in any free zone area of Dubai. Both authorities propose different legal rights depend upon the nature of your business and its allied activities. If you choose Dubai mainland to setup your business, then you will go for registering your business with Department of Economic Development, the relevant authority will issue a license to you for your new business setup in Dubai. But if you want to start your business in any of the free trade zone area then they have their own authorities. But both of them have same process. To setup business you are require to follow the below mention points.
- First you are require to select a business activity
- It is require to select a legal farm for your business
- Selection of a Trade Name is also require
- You are require to take the initial approval certificate from concern departments
- If Required a Draft of MOA and Local Service Agent Agreement must be provide
- You are bound to provide your establish business location
- It is require to avail your Business License from concern authorities
What we offer for commercial license in Dubai
We offer you with various benefits by Acquiring a Commercial Trade License with shams consultant some of them are as under:
- We will help you to select a best structure for your company.
- Our expert will also assist you to merge your activity under one license.
- You will be able to protect business activities with Companies Register & DED.
- We will advise you on visas, obtaining labor quotas as well as translation services etc.
- You will also get assistance in the opening of bank accounts.
- A simplified financial reporting system will be offer with no business taxes & no income tax.
- We will also offer you the renewal of Commercial Trade License in Dubai.
Examples of Commercial Trade License are as follows
- Commercial business activities including Export, Import, Distribution and Sales
- Tourism & Travel are also the example of commercial activities.
- General Services to public is an example of commercial business activities too.
- The Charter Trading is one of the popular commercial business activities.
- Commercial business activities are Ship & Maritime Agencies.
- To establish a branch of foreign Company is also including in Commercial business activities.
- General transport is one of the commercial activities.
- Activities like equipment of fire, safety systems & alarm can fall under commercial business activities.
- Dealer of car and vehicle comes under the commercial business activities.
- Shops and general stores are the important commercial business activities.
- Exhibition group, Marketing and Management etc are also commercial business activities.
- Agencies of manpower recruitment and other related Societies are called commercial business activities.
There are thousands of other activities integrated under a Commercial License; and the authority updates the list after every year in sequence to provide a variety of business entities. The leading bodies such as Economic Department and different other is also involved in the procedure of obtaining a Commercial Trade License. To learn more about specialize commercial trading licenses or Commercial licenses in Dubai
Benefits of commercial trading license in Dubai
- There is a 100% tax free from all sort of tax, if you have a General trade license in Dubai.
- No money is required for getting a General Trading license in Dubai.
- The most attractive part is, you are free to prefer office locations everywhere in Dubai
- It is the most easy and simple process to setup trade license in Dubai.
- commercial license in Dubai; will permit you 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- irritate free legal procedures to obtain the trade license in Dubai
- You can also manage your business from any part in Dubai
- It also allocate to trade more than one item in one and only single license.
- It is very easy to acquire visa for employee in Dubai.
Characteristic of a commercial trade license in Dubai
Local and international trading for commercial license in Dubai
A commercial license in Dubai will let you to do business inside Dubai and in other parts of emirates. There are a large number of opportunities in the local markets. Even if you are interested in international trade through commercial license in Dubai; in that case you can also perform it without any constraint.
Visa eligibility for Dubai commercial trading license
Commercial license in Dubai have no restriction to take visa for their employees. It completely depends on the size and space of your Office; the larger you have place of work the more you will be able to get visa. Several free zone areas propose commercial trading license with flexi desk in Dubai; that are allowing for a one or two visas only.
Tax free trading in Dubai commercial license
Dubai is very wealthy in free trade zones or areas; which will attract you to trade in a tax free way. So in such free zone you are not legally responsible to give any tax on any of your earnings; as well as income. Dubai commercial trading license permit you in establishing your business in all over the Dubai free zone. So you have a choice to begin your trading in one of the free zone area in Dubai. With the tax free trading business you can save a lot.
Structure of commercial license in Dubai
The Structure of Dubai commercial license comes under the LLC Company. Where you are requires having 2 shareholders at least, while the maximum 50 shareholders are allow in this type of structure. If you desire is to establish your business in Dubai local market; then you must require hiring of a local person as a local sponsor. The local sponsor will also hold 51% of share in the business; while remaining 49% will be offered for expat. But free zone offer 100% rights for commercial trading license to expat in Dubai.
Auditing is not mandatory for commercial license Dubai
You don’t have to submit your audit report to the government authorities in Dubai like in other authorities; that is to renew your Dubai commercial license.
Banking facility for General trading license
You can use all kinds of banking facilities for employees and business banking.
Sharjah is known as the place of opportunities; in which each opportunity is a gate way for another opportunity. Businesses as well as job are the two main reasons for expat to migrate to Sharjah. So if both husband and wife are working professional; then they are looking to find someone to look after their little one. Which bring their interest to have maid or contact a nursery? But remember to have your personal maid is a difficult task; because you have to full fill a few condition and also you have to be responsible for her visa accommodation and so on. There for majority of the expat people preferred nursery over personal maid for their children; because their children not only taking care by them; but also get some nursery education. So nursery license in sharjah is also one of the most demanding licenses.
There are two main areas; that is Sharjah main land and Sharjah free zones which can be consider for setting up a nursery in Sharjah. There are two different authorities to issue a babysitting license in sharjah in both cases either to start in main land area or in a free zone area. Ministry of social affairs is mainly responsible for issuing nursery license in sharjah main land, and KHDA is responsible to issue nursery license in sharjah at Free zones. To register babysitting license in sharjah; you have to bring about all health, safety, quality and educational requirements.
Nursery license in sharjah
- Activity Code : 801001
- Activity Group : Nursery
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: Babysitting license in sharjah is allow to take care of the children while their parents are absent.
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|Babysitting license in sharjahis subject to Sharjah Municipality rules and regulation;||Sharjah Municipality (Department of Health and Public Safety)|
How to start a daycare in Sharjah | how to open a nursery in sharjah
There are a number of steps to be taken in Ministry of social affairs for setting up a nursery in Sharjah. These steps will take couple of days to complete; particularly when it comes to the point where you will be on taking approval for your location. Two departments a municipality as well as a Civil Defense will be involved in the process; and it will take quite lengthy time to get your location approval. Meanwhile you have to be ready to present detailed educational, operational and financial plan for the business enterprise. Only then ministry of social affairs will approved your grant; and will put up your case to Department of Economic Development of Sharjah to start official registration there.
We suggest you to be prepared for a lengthy process and before starting of setting up a nursery in Sharjah. Please look around for a suitable location; don’t forget to prepare a traditional budgeting as well. Of course you will make good money; when your nursery license in sharjah start operation in full capacity; but you have to be ready to spend a reasonable amount to get there.
Requirement of babysitting license in sharjah
- The location of babysitting license in sharjah must be in a soundless place; that is away from noise and pollutions.
- The use of port cabins or wooden cabins is not allowed and the wall of the building should be built with concrete properly.
- For babysitting license in Dubai the use of asbestos are strictly prohibited.
- Any maintenance work inside a nursery in Sharjah must be performed after the official working hours.
- Proper maintenance for the nursery must be required, the tools and toys should be maintained properly.
- Make sure that all electric powers are safe and properly close in the Nursery.
- Broken electrical wires must be replace.
- Do not over load the electrical power sockets inside the Nursery.
- Protect wires and electrical links that to reduce and avoid damage, chances of accidents and to avoid falls.
Staff for babysitting license in sharjah
- You need to hire sufficient number of female supervisors; as well as teachers. And also ensure that their presence must be with the children.
- There must be a well qualified female nurse. Also she must have license from Sharjah Health Authority.
- Cleaning Staff must be assign for the cleaning of the children. Also there must be some staff to prepare their food to prevent the overlapping of their functions;
- All nursery staff who is working in the nursery must have Occupational Health Card (OHC).
- Same Uniforms must be worn during working hours that they can be seen professional.
- All the staff and Workers of nursery must maintain personal hygiene.
Rooms and Classrooms for nursery licence in Sharjah
- Proper system of Ventilation in the rooms.
- Enough light should be in rooms and floors, walls and ceilings should be free from defects. Floors must be either ceramic or marble.
- Each window of nursery in Sharjah must have fine wire mesh to prevent bugs.
- Children must have 1sq.meter of space from each other.
- Furniture must be Suitable, in a good form and according to the age of the child.
- the use of the chalks is not allow inside the nursery.
- Proper segregation of Children are base on the basis of following age group
- 45 days – 6 months.
- 6 months – 1 year.
- 1 year – 2 years.
- 2 years – 3 years.
- 3 years – 4 years.
- Nursery will also provide a proper cots / beds for children.
The activity hall for nursery license in Sharjah
- Proper hall to be provide with suitable toys for children activities.
- Toys use in Nursery must be large enough as well as it must be hard; so that children couldn’t eat it.
- High standards and consistent toys should be there as it is the requirements of DM.
- Toys that contain magnets or high levels of electromagnetic energy It is not allow to be use (EMF).
- The toys must be risk free; so that it should not create any risk to the babies
- Toys must be clean, sterilize and store properly for nursery license in sharjah.
- To insure the safety of Toys it should be check properly from time to time.
Playgrounds for babysitting license in sharjah
- Proper, suitable, safe playground to be provided to the children that they can enjoy their outdoor activity with full spirit.
- Harsh and sharp portions or edges must be enclose that cannot harm the children.
- All toys must be cheek properly; so that to ensure that these toys are free from any defects.
- Also the toys which are use in the nursery; must be according to the age group of children.
- The play ground which the children are using must be clean and sterilize on regular basis.
- If the availability of ball house is there; both the house as well as balls must be clean and purified regularly. And also must keep the cleaning record.
- The dept of the nursery pool must not increase from 50 cm; as this is the world recommended standard for nursery pool.
- After the using the pool. The Pool must be Close and cover, that it can remain safe and secure.
- Provide a life protector for the pool; so that to insure extra safety as well as security of children.
- Sharjah Municipality instruction for pool is describe in the technical guideline; on the safety of swimming pools Nursery must follow these instructions.
There are many investors who wish to open their own small cafeteria license in Dubai. But as we know there are a few important steps; which you need to follow when starting any business. You need to plan each and every step in advance; and allocate a proper budget ahead of every single step. Most of the licenses in Dubai have the same process and same regulation; but a few license required extra step and extra approval from different authority; cafeteria license in Dubai is one of them which requires extra approval. So you need to plan all the step and approval in advance for cafeteria license in Dubai.
Cafeteria license in Dubai
If you have experience in cafeteria business or in a coffee shop business; and you want to setup a cafeteria license then you are on a right place. In this article we will discuss the rules and regulation of cafeteria license in Dubai. Opening a small cafeteria license Dubai or coffee shop is not only about enthusiasm and having fun. It requires more information and skills; and proper consultation which you will get from our expert team of professional.
It is a risky task to have your own business; but having a good plan and a dedicated approach will fully help you to complete; that is your dream of having your own small cafeteria license in Dubai. But think of that there will always be a hard work, and maybe a few tears or even more. The main thing is that you need to be determined; and need it to keep looking forward and never think to create profit immediately; because, for many business profits are start after the first or even the 2nd year of operations.
How to open a cafeteria in Dubai
There are many investors who want to open cafeteria in Dubai; but as we have mention that there are a few step need to be taken; before thinking about How to open a cafeteria in Dubai; You need to follow a few steps to start your own cafeteria license in Dubai. Following are the main key point which you need to consider; before asking how to open a cafeteria in Dubai.
Make a cafeteria business plan in Dubai
Before you jump in to start the process; you need to know the key to the success; which is a proper business plan. Cafeteria business plan in Dubai is a one of the key part in the process of formation; it will state in advance that what kind of effort you need for this type of license; as well as it will tell you that what will be your target market; what area you need to select for your cafeteria; how many staff you requires in it the beginning; and also what sort of item will offer in the shop. Also it will tell you about the local rules and regulations; as well as the certain inspection requirements you will need to satisfy. A Cafeteria business plan in Dubai will always be in written form. You would not be able to start your business without the proper plan.
The type of a cafeteria license Dubai
- Name : Cafeteria
- Activity Code : 552003
- Activity Group : Restaurants and coffee shops
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: the cafeteria license Dubai is allowed to sell snacks, juices; as well as beverages to the public. Following two special approval are requires for this type of a license
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|This license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules and regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.||Dubai Municipality (Food Control Department)|
|This license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules and regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.||Dubai Municipality (Department of Drainage and Irrigation)|
Decide what to sell in your cafeteria license Dubai
Cafeteria does not mean that you will only sell coffee. You will decide what you want to offer to your client; that is tea, soft drinks, cakes, small hot dog; biscuits, also pastries and brownies or other meals. But remember if you sell food; then you need additional licenses, so first check the rules and regulations before starting to sell anything. The only thing you need to do is to advertise your cafeteria; as well as your menu which you will offer to your client.
How much money do i need to open a cafeteria in Dubai?
The answer to a question; how much money do i need to open a cafeteria in Dubai? It depends on the idea of the business. The larger your plan; the more you will need the capitals. It also is subject to the number of staff you will have; the out let of the shop; as well as on the interior of the kitchen. It also is subject to the menu.
Location for cafeteria license in Dubai
Choosing a good location for your cafeteria license Dubai; will be vital for the success. In order to get more clients you need to choose area which has more walking; as well as residence clients for your type of menu.
Dubai has turn out to be a global hub for trade and finance in the Middle East. And particularly with respects to the trading of food stuff; a large number of items are exchange through Dubai airport and sea ports every year. Such great volume of trade cannot be controlled without a proper food products registration in Dubai. So food control department Dubai municipality enforces procedure to control food stuff; and insure the high quality of every food product which import to UAE. This authority aims to guarantee the safety and quality of imported & re-exported food, while make certain modest and prompt process to control food trade.
The Food Control Department Dubai Municipality is publishing book let; as well as release news to help food traders to understand the rules and regulations; and process of importing as well as re-exporting of foods in the Emirate of Dubai. So that to ensure timely transactions and avoid any costly delays or harms. So on the base of that material we are discussing a few important points about food product registration in UAE.
Food Import Re-Export System (FIRS) for food product registration in UAE
Dubai Municipality introduces a system for import and re-export of food (FIRS). The purpose of this system is to keep up its speed to provide a control on food item; and insure the safety of human health. Food Import Re-Export System (FIRS) is well thought out the most vital; as well as the biggest electronic service provider for food; and it is one the best programs of its nature in all over the place in the world. Some of the qualities of this system for food product registration in UAE are below:
- FIRS system provides services for food product registration in UAE. The services of FIRS include: importing foods, issuing all kinds of health certificates; also importing foods for re-export, food label approval; also food destruction application; as well as issuing of their certificates. This is in addition to showing all circulars and information to food traders; all food formations, and other internal as well as external clients.
- For food product registration in UAE there is an option to submit applications from anywhere in the world.
- The system will registers all food products; and will link food product information to its barcode.
- The system is fully electronic. It start from approval as well as food registration in Dubai; food inspection, food importation, performing follow ups, till closing the operation.
- It consist of an innovative food sampling system which is based on examining the hazard of each food product, while ensuring full integration with the electronic system of DM Food & Environment Laboratory. This promise a prompt and correct laboratory results for the submitted food samples.
Rules for food Products registration in Dubai
These rules and regulations are apply on all food items which are import to UAE; either through Airport or through at sea ports. All food products must be first register with DM before imported to UAE. Following is the procedure for food registration in Dubai.
Company registration with DM for food registration in Dubai
Before importing any food product to Dubai, the company and product must be register with DM. For company registration in Dubai DM you need to submit an application for company registration and Admin user creation. You need to submit the application online and then need to submit document physically in the department of DM.
To activate the Food registration in Dubai service by registering with the FIRS system; which belongs to Food Trade control Section. To register you need the following:
- Submitting a copy of the trade license.
- The company phone and fax numbers.
- The company email Address.
- Post Office Box number of the company.
- Name and mobile number of the company Admin.
- Location details of the warehouse of the company in Dubai (Zone, street, etc)
- Telephone and fax numbers of the warehouse.
Label Approval for Food product registration in Dubai
To approve the label for any food product which has not been approve before? The food label approval requires that each food label shall contain the following:
- Brand name is requires for food product registration in Dubai.
- Product name (a summarized description of the food product).
- Weight or volume of the product.
- Ingredients which contain in the product; it must be arrange in descending order according to the weight or volume.
- Production & expiration dates of all products (Except those which are exempted from displaying the validity or expiration dates).
- Name of the food manufacturer, distributor, packer or importer.
- Lot number as well as product bar code.
- Country of Origin (if its omission leads to deceiving or misleading the consumer).
- Language of the label shall be in Arabic.
- Instructions for using the product (if needed)
- Storage conditions (if the validity of the product depends on such conditions).
- Mention the ingredients which may cause hypersensitivity
- Showing the nutritional information are optional (except the products with special uses such as baby foods, foods for patients, etc).
Submitting Application for food product registration in Dubai
The food product registration in Dubai start by Submitting samples of each food product; or its label to the Food Studies and Planning section. (a copy of the label may be attached with the electronic application). Each label shall be studied carefully by the food control department. The company shall follow up the application until receive the approval.
The total number of companies in UAE is increase every day; every year more than 20,000 businesses are setup in UAE; which open a door for new labour supply company in UAE; because every new company want to start their operation quickly with a minimal cost. So they are looking for labor supply company to provide them labor or professional to start their operation as soon as possible. So it increases the demand for manpower supply license in UAE. For manpower supply license in UAE the gov’t permitting the License under a private employment agency Law in 2011; also known as MR 1283, issued by the Ministry of Labor. This type of a license is also known as on demand labour supply license. The holder of manpower supply license in UAE is allows to supply work force to other companies;
In order to start manpower supply license in UAE; you need to apply for a on demand labour supply license; which is professional license. This type of a license enables you to perform activity of labor supply; and become a bridge between employer and employee. In this type of a license you can store data of the employee; and whenever employers need to hire an employee form this agency you are providing them.
On demand labour supply license must be renew yearly. One of the conditions of manpower supply license in UAE is that only UAE nationals can apply for it; and also the manager must be a uae local. The new UAE law also states that agencies must inform the Ministry about any variations made within the agency. The Dubai employment agency is also required to have a registered address. Expat are only allowed to start recruitment agencies in Dubai free zones.
How to start a manpower supply company in UAE
To start a manpower supply company in UAE you need to follow the following six steps.
- First of all apply for name reservation for the company and Apply for registration
- After name approval apply for notarization of the company MOA at DED for your manpower supply license in UAE
- File company documents and apply for final approval.
- After getting a license next step is to apply for labor card; as well as the establishment card at the Ministry of Labor
- Register native workers with the Ministry of Labor
- Register native workers with the General Authority for Pension and Social Security
Detail of On Demand Labour Supply license
- Activity Code : 749103
- Activity Group : Labour Supply & employment agency
- License Type : Professional
Activity Description: On demand labour supply license allow you to supply labor to others companies; that is on temporary basis. The holders of manpower supply license in UAE are works like an employer; and recruit a labor which is then to be available for a third party (User). The third party may be a natural person or corporate person; in order to perform a job or service under control and the supervision of the User. In this case, the agency becomes an Employer with direct business link with the concerned labour. The labour can be hired from outside as well as from inside of the country.
Terms and Conditions for manpower supply license in UAE
- In case of natural person, the applicant age must be 21 or above with full capability. And also all company partners must be a UAE national.
- During the license legitimacy age, the candidate will submit a bank security deposit to the Ministry; which value shall not be less than one million dirhams in case of on demand labour supply license. The bank guarantee must be renewed repeatedly. The Ministry may allocate all or some of this security; to pay any expanses that the company will pay due to its failure to perform the duties; under the requirements of this law and to fulfil with orders and decrees issued thereunder.
- The natural person or any partners in the company in case of corporate bodies; shall not be convicted of any crime; any kind of corruption, break of trust, a crime of human trafficking; or any of those crimes specified in the labour law regulation or its applying decrees. Unless he or she is reform after the issuance of a judgment limiting his or her freedom; or after the gap of one year from the date of fine on him or her.
- The applicant will give an on paper undertaking that no change will be made to partners; that is, either adding of a new partner or removing of a partner. But they can do that after getting a written approval from the Ministry.
- The candidate will have a head office with a clear address, at which the company will perform its activities. Such head office is license for only that purpose; and will satisfy the standards specified by the law of UAE. The agency may not practice its activity except through such head office.
- The company will hire a suitable number of executive employees; as well as administrators who have right experience in their line of work
- The company certified signatory must fulfil the same conditions of the company manager
- The company manager must be a UAE passport holder; as well as he will have at least a high school degree. Natural persons who apply for license are an exception, as he or she can be the agency manager.
- The candidate will pay the fees once the license to practice the demanded activity is initially accepted.