Last updated on January 26, 2023
A well-cared look and a smart haircut are the central features of a modern-time member of the society. In the current era, several investors realize that this interest can be a foundation for a flourishing business; that is starting a beauty salon license in Dubai. As this service is highly demanding, no issue what the geographical position the business is place in.
UAE is not invisible to this; as the beauty industry is the most desirable market position, especially in Dubai. Deciding to new opening salon in Dubai can be an enormous idea; as there always will be demand for such services. So with a high standard of living and a disposable individual earnings; public prioritize their own hygiene; and therefore take very much care of their looks; and as a result salon business does particularly well in the city.
How to get license for beauty salon in Dubai
Mainland is the preferable choice for new opening salon in Dubai; as the Mainland business will generate more business opportunities in contrast to a free zone business setup. The DED is the authoritarian body for all kinds of businesses in Dubai Mainland and their steps include:
- The primary step for beauty salon license in Dubai is to submit the passport copies of the partners; that is, who are investing in the business
- Along with the passport copies, they must also submit the visa copies of all the partners
- Next, you can choose the name of your beauty salon
- Submit the name to the Department of Economic Development (DED) to obtain it approved
- After the initial approval from the DED draft as well as sign the MOA or a Local Service representative
- Rent a salon shop according to the necessary infrastructure and create an agreement with the resident
- Also obtain the tenancy contract along with the Ejari number
- Get approval from the Planning Section of the DM
- Also acquire approval from the Health and Safety Division of the DM.
- So submit all the above mention documents and get the required license from the DED
It takes about 2 to 4 weeks achieving all the above steps done with. Once you take the license approval from the DED, you are excellent to start your beauty salon license in Dubai.
Cost of opening a ladies salon in Dubai
|1||Initial Approval + Tasheel||320|
|3||Typing of MOA||575|
|4||Notarization of MOA||1800|
Types of Beauty Salon License in Dubai
There are essentially two kinds of beauty salon license in Dubai. They are:
- Women’s Salon License
- Men’s Salon License
A women’s beauty salon or ladies’ salon in Dubai is certified for beautification and hair care. Hair care can include hair washing, trimming, straightening, setting coloring, waving, hair fixing, as well as henna services. And beauty treatments can include makeup and skin cleaning. They are also permitted to carry out skin hair removal, foot care and facial aesthetic; nail manicures as well as treatment.
A men’s beauty salon license in Dubai is allow to perform hair dressing; and also other beautification treatments, hair care includes trimming; also cutting, dyeing, waving, straightening, hair setting up, and supporting hair strength. While beauty treatments, including skin purification, hair removal of skin, foot care, and facial aesthetic.
Requirements for beauty salon license in Dubai
- The planning department of Dubai Municipality will approve the location of the beauty parlor in Dubai
- There should be a Signboard located in front of the beauty salon
- The lighting used in the salon should be sufficient and the furniture used should be clean and proper
- As far as covering chairs are concerned; they must meet the specific size of 3.0m wide x 3.5m length and strictly should not be less than that
- The height in between the ceiling and the floor of the beauty salon should be more than 2.30m
- There should be a separate area selected for beauty treatments like a pedicure; manicure, hair removing, and also henna designing. The size of all such area must be more than 2.50m x 1.50m with a appropriate partition
- There should be a wash basin near the area for facial treatments
- Fireproof materials should be made use for preparation area for hair removing materials
- Also the beauty salon should necessarily have a water heater in place
- There should be cupboards as well as drawers to keep cosmetics and towels
Why Start a Beauty Salon license in Dubai?
If you are looking to open new company in Dubai; and are specially interested in the salon business; then this is the right time for you to go in advance with your plan. The UAE Policy towards the expat entrepreneurs; and a variety of corporate benefits will be a pleasant addition to your business. Not just this, the services accessible by a beauty salon in Dubai; are always at a high demand and you can also set up a range of supplementary services; such as training and make-up courses.
Still not confident how to go about it? You can also take help from a consultant who can assist you in company formation in Dubai. Also note that we are not only offer to answer your questions about opening a beauty salon in Dubai; but also assist you get through it. Our team will study your requirements and cater to your desires. What’s more, we even offer services that can help you in having your business raise further. Contact us today; even it’s for a friendly suggestion.