Dubai is one of the fast rising states in the Middle East. It attracts foreign investor to set up their base in Dubai. That is due to its low tax system; full repatriation of profit as well as capital; and a stable economy. But still some people hesitate due to local sponsor 51% share rule for commercial license. A Dubai professional license allow 100% foreign owner ship. And instead of local sponsor a local service agent is requires to set up a professional services license in Dubai.
Dubai professional license set up is one of the core services which we provide to our client in UAE. Professional license in Dubai require a UAE national; which will act as a local service agent (LSA). He will hold no share in the company; and his role will be to assist in obtaining professional license, visa, labor card etc. There is no minimum capital requirement for a professional company in Dubai.
Dubai professional license
If there is more than one partner in a Dubai professional license then it is called a civil company. It can only perform a professional activity and all the partners must be professional in the same field. A foreign company can be a partner in a Dubai professional license; as long as they are in the same line of activity in home country.
Note that in this type of a license you are not allow to do any sort of trading. Nor you can purchase and as well as sales of goods; Also no room for transport, finance and banking ect. You can perform activity like Artisans, Businessmen Service, and Consultation as well as Training; Computer Graphic Design Services, IT services, printing as well as Publishing; Event Management, security services, typing as well as photocopying; web design, repairing as well as furnishing; document clearing, saloon and as well as spa.
Features of Dubai Professional License
- It allow 100% ownership to expat
- UAE national will be your local service agent.
- The local service agent LSA will not hold any share in the company
- LSA will have no direct association in the business.
- Local service agents will charge you on annual basis.
- Only professional activities are allow in this type of a license.
Documents required for Professional License UAE
- Filled form
- Passport Copies of all the share holder
- Jinsiya copy of Local Partner
- No Objection Letter (NOC) from the sponsor; if the expat is already on a employment visa. And UID number is require if the share holder is on a visit visa.
- Some activities require initial approval from concerned departments (eg. Municipality, RTA, National Media Council etc.)
What we offer for professional license UAE
We have explained a few think about this type of license. Now it is time to say about what we can offer you for this type of a license. We are able to manage the whole process for professional company formation. It includes strategic inputs and consolidate business plan:
- Getting approvals as well as permissions from concern departments
- Preparing Partnership agreements as well as MOA
- Identify a trusted as well as qualified local service agent
- Also we will ssist you in the bank accounts opening
- We will also assist you to find a suitable office space
- Handle other documentation formalities