Last updated on September 21, 2022
Dubai is a tax free in nature which attractive to many investor; but it is important to keep in mind that most of them are looking for trading business in Dubai. We offer a useful assistance which allows business owners to estimate the fees and other requirement to start trading business Dubai.
If you are planning to start trading business Dubai one of its free zones; then keep in mind that each free zone has different set up processes and fees. Dubai free zones also require that to have a minimum amount of capital; if you are starting the company or enterprise in the free zone; but for opening a branch of an existing company you do not need share capital. To start trading business in Dubai free zone you do not need of local sponsor; the only cost after set up the company is your employee visas; and paperwork to allow them to reside in the country.
To start trading business in Dubai you also need to consider the future costs of importing goods to the country. Dubai Customs has perfect rules to the types of product that you want to bring; as well as the costs of bring in those products. If you are planning to only trade within the GCC; then customs fees as well as other cost will be less; due to the newly established GCC common market; which promotes trade and employment among GCC nationals.
Trading in medical supplies, cosmetic trading, foodstuffs as well as oil and gas products are the most common.
Why you should start trading Business in Dubai
- Dubai is one of the top most trading hubs for expat people and investors in the whole world. The gov’t policy and the state of the art structures support the growth trading Business in Dubai; as well as other businesses. Opportunities of trading business in Dubai are not just only open for the UAE local people; but also to foreign investors as well. As a matter of fact, the expat are encourage in to Dubai; because the presence of expat business is a major boost to the economy of the country.
- There are many free zones in Dubai and that is why trading business in Dubai is at its peak. People come from all over the world to shop in Dubai simply because they tend to get cheaper goods there.
- A best trading business in UAE is very easy to set up. With advance, progressive policies by the gov’t of UAE encourage foreign financiers to invest in the oil-rich country. In the UAE, investors are granted motivations and the process for setting up best trading business in UAE has been simplified by the government.
- Another reason why UAE is a rich ground for best trading business in UAE is that minimal taxation.
- The gov’t of Dubai has a long-term plan that focus heavily on growing trading Business in Dubai. In this way, their economy will maintain for years. They have business laws that are really promising. The tax-free rule is ideal for new and emerging businesses.
So if you are looking to invest in the UAE, then you will have no problems in terms of setting up your business. But there’s a need to know the best markets to invest in.
How to start trading business in Dubai
Plan for trading business in Dubai
You can start trading Business in Dubai in one of the best free zone; or as mainland in any of the 7 Emirates with the help of local sponsor. Some jurisdictions will ask you for your business plan. The plan must have information on your
- Number of Employees
- Office space required
- Investment you wish to make
- Marketing efforts
- Investors, financing
- Critical Success Factors for your business
You may choose to start with whole selling activities with an outlet in the whole sale market. You can tie-up with bigger foreign producers to sell their products in this region. Or maybe have an exclusive shop in one of the many shopping centers!
Whichever you decide to go, the business plan is a good start.
Consult with a business adviser
There are more the 1,000 activity link to trading in UAE in all jurisdictions. To choose a proper zone for specific activity is only possible with the help of business advisor. All jurisdictions do not offer all activities. And each specializes in some way or the other.
A business advisor who is keen to help you will make available a clear path; through these options and hold your hand till you are satisfied.
They will also help you till your company registration in Dubai.
Select your activity and the jurisdiction for best trading business in UAE
A specific trading license will allow you to trade in the specific item. Also General Trading license, which is more expensive; but it will allow you to trade in more than one product.
Your business license can be from a free trade zone; where you can own 100% of the business or a main land business; where you will need a ‘sponsor’ who will own 51% of your company on paper. Some businesses require Local licenses.
Find a local Sponsor for your main land trading business in UAE
There are 3 types of Sponsors
- Those who will just sign your legal documents and will let you free to take care of your problems. Some of them will do the sponsorship through a local company. This type shall charge the lowest fees.
- The 2nd type is middle level gov’t officials with connections who will help you when your business is stuck. Their fees will be higher, but they may come with you if you need help
- These sponsors are high level name brands who are connected at senior levels. Their fees will also be high. Your hope would be that their name is sufficient to get your work done.
Get detail costs for your trading business in Dubai
We will give you detail costs for your trading business in Dubai. Also we will guide you full assistance in visas cost. We will also guide you on time requires to start trading business in Dubai. Consultant spent much of the time in getting the correct Know Your Client [KYC]. But we have a standard process for KYC collection which will boost the process.