Last updated on March 29, 2022
Sharjah is known as the place of opportunities; in which each opportunity is a gate way for another opportunity. Businesses as well as job are the two main reasons for expat to migrate to Sharjah. So if both husband and wife are working professional; then they are looking to find someone to look after their little one. Which bring their interest to have maid or contact a nursery? But remember to have your personal maid is a difficult task; because you have to full fill a few condition and also you have to be responsible for her visa accommodation and so on. There for majority of the expat people preferred nursery over personal maid for their children; because their children not only taking care by them; but also get some nursery education. So nursery license in sharjah is also one of the most demanding licenses.
There are two main areas; that is Sharjah main land and Sharjah free zones which can be consider for setting up a nursery in Sharjah. There are two different authorities to issue a babysitting license in sharjah in both cases either to start in main land area or in a free zone area. Ministry of social affairs is mainly responsible for issuing nursery license in sharjah main land, and KHDA is responsible to issue nursery license in sharjah at Free zones. To register babysitting license in sharjah; you have to bring about all health, safety, quality and educational requirements.
Nursery license in sharjah
- Activity Code : 801001
- Activity Group : Nursery
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: Babysitting license in sharjah is allow to take care of the children while their parents are absent.
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|Babysitting license in sharjahis subject to Sharjah Municipality rules and regulation;||Sharjah Municipality (Department of Health and Public Safety)|
How to start a daycare in Sharjah | how to open a nursery in sharjah
There are a number of steps to be taken in Ministry of social affairs for setting up a nursery in Sharjah. These steps will take couple of days to complete; particularly when it comes to the point where you will be on taking approval for your location. Two departments a municipality as well as a Civil Defense will be involved in the process; and it will take quite lengthy time to get your location approval. Meanwhile you have to be ready to present detailed educational, operational and financial plan for the business enterprise. Only then ministry of social affairs will approved your grant; and will put up your case to Department of Economic Development of Sharjah to start official registration there.
We suggest you to be prepared for a lengthy process and before starting of setting up a nursery in Sharjah. Please look around for a suitable location; don’t forget to prepare a traditional budgeting as well. Of course you will make good money; when your nursery license in sharjah start operation in full capacity; but you have to be ready to spend a reasonable amount to get there.
Requirement of babysitting license in sharjah
- The location of babysitting license in sharjah must be in a soundless place; that is away from noise and pollutions.
- The use of port cabins or wooden cabins is not allowed and the wall of the building should be built with concrete properly.
- For babysitting license in Dubai the use of asbestos are strictly prohibited.
- Any maintenance work inside a nursery in Sharjah must be performed after the official working hours.
- Proper maintenance for the nursery must be required, the tools and toys should be maintained properly.
- Make sure that all electric powers are safe and properly close in the Nursery.
- Broken electrical wires must be replace.
- Do not over load the electrical power sockets inside the Nursery.
- Protect wires and electrical links that to reduce and avoid damage, chances of accidents and to avoid falls.
Staff for babysitting license in sharjah
- You need to hire sufficient number of female supervisors; as well as teachers. And also ensure that their presence must be with the children.
- There must be a well qualified female nurse. Also she must have license from Sharjah Health Authority.
- Cleaning Staff must be assign for the cleaning of the children. Also there must be some staff to prepare their food to prevent the overlapping of their functions;
- All nursery staff who is working in the nursery must have Occupational Health Card (OHC).
- Same Uniforms must be worn during working hours that they can be seen professional.
- All the staff and Workers of nursery must maintain personal hygiene.
Rooms and Classrooms for nursery licence in Sharjah
- Proper system of Ventilation in the rooms.
- Enough light should be in rooms and floors, walls and ceilings should be free from defects. Floors must be either ceramic or marble.
- Each window of nursery in Sharjah must have fine wire mesh to prevent bugs.
- Children must have 1sq.meter of space from each other.
- Furniture must be Suitable, in a good form and according to the age of the child.
- the use of the chalks is not allow inside the nursery.
- Proper segregation of Children are base on the basis of following age group
- 45 days – 6 months.
- 6 months – 1 year.
- 1 year – 2 years.
- 2 years – 3 years.
- 3 years – 4 years.
- Nursery will also provide a proper cots / beds for children.
The activity hall for nursery license in Sharjah
- Proper hall to be provide with suitable toys for children activities.
- Toys use in Nursery must be large enough as well as it must be hard; so that children couldn’t eat it.
- High standards and consistent toys should be there as it is the requirements of DM.
- Toys that contain magnets or high levels of electromagnetic energy It is not allow to be use (EMF).
- The toys must be risk free; so that it should not create any risk to the babies
- Toys must be clean, sterilize and store properly for nursery license in sharjah.
- To insure the safety of Toys it should be check properly from time to time.
Playgrounds for babysitting license in sharjah
- Proper, suitable, safe playground to be provided to the children that they can enjoy their outdoor activity with full spirit.
- Harsh and sharp portions or edges must be enclose that cannot harm the children.
- All toys must be cheek properly; so that to ensure that these toys are free from any defects.
- Also the toys which are use in the nursery; must be according to the age group of children.
- The play ground which the children are using must be clean and sterilize on regular basis.
- If the availability of ball house is there; both the house as well as balls must be clean and purified regularly. And also must keep the cleaning record.
- The dept of the nursery pool must not increase from 50 cm; as this is the world recommended standard for nursery pool.
- After the using the pool. The Pool must be Close and cover, that it can remain safe and secure.
- Provide a life protector for the pool; so that to insure extra safety as well as security of children.
- Sharjah Municipality instruction for pool is describe in the technical guideline; on the safety of swimming pools Nursery must follow these instructions.