Last updated on March 8, 2022
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone (UAQ FTZ) is located in Umm Al Quwain. It is a friendly, advance as well as wealthy emirate with modern setup. UAQ free zone is famous for its desert scenery as well as unique vegetation flower; plants as well as wildlife. It is also a popular vacation point. UAQ free zone is also located within 45 minutes from Dubai Airport; Umm Al Quwain free zone is a friendly; progressive as well as offer easy set up process. Umm Al Quwain has a stable economy. It also open investment climate and offer a very low costs of living; as well as a cheap labor availability make it a strategic business base with the MENA region.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is an ideal location for Micro Businesses; SME as well as Multinationals companies to do business in a safe and sound free trade zone. It is also one of the best good looking places for your effective investment in the region. Our consultant will make the registration and licensing process quick and easy. UAQ Free Zone is a strategic initiative of the Govt of Umm Al Quwain.
Advantages of Umm Al Quwain free zone company
- Generous investment incentives
- UAQ free zone offers 100% foreign ownership
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone offer an investor friendly environment
- 0% corporate as well as 0% personal tax for an Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits for an Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company
- Also Umm Al Quwain Free Zone offers an open investment climate
- No exchange control for an Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company.
- Low costs of living as well as cheaper labor are available.
- Ease of doing business in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone.
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone has an excellent growth opportunities.
- It offer a cost effective leasing options for office space and warehousing.
- Sound, transparent as well as modern legal frame work.
- Premium Consultancy, Micro Business, Freelancer Permit.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone look forward to provide a perfect plate form. That will allow you to run your idea into a successful business.
Type of License for UAQ Free zone Company formation
Tell now we have discuss about UAQ and UAQ free zone; as well as note some of main key benefits of UAQ free zone. At this point let me tell you an other important thing; which is the core of any free trade zone. That is the type of license allow in UAQ free trade zone. An UAQ Free zone company can hold one of the following types of license.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Commercial License
First of all in the first place, in this type of a license one can perform an import; as well as an export, distribution as well as can store the items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
General Trading License in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
This type of a license enables you to trade in a wider range of activities; also gives the freedom as well as flexibility; to trade in any commodity which are allow in the UAE.
Note: Commodities which require special approval or clearance from various UAE authorities; for example explosives and armaments cannot be trade with a General Trading license.
Consultancy License in Umm Al Quwain free zone
First of all in the first place; in this type of a license one can perform activity like expert or professional advice. And also issue to all kind of professionals. It allows two similar activities.
UAQ free zone Freelance Permit
This allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional; and conduct business as a freelance company. The Freelance Permit is design for individuals who operate in technology; media as well as film sectors; and also it is issue to talent roles; creative roles and selected administrative roles.
UAQ free zone Industrial License
First of all in the first place, in this type of a licensee one can import raw materials; then manufacture, process, assemble as well as package the specified products; and also export the finished product. It allows the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing; processing and/or assembly of specified products.
Service License in UAQ free trade zone
This type of a license is for service providers. It permits to carry out the services specified on the license within the Free Zone, such as Logistics; Courier Services; Insurance Service Provider, a Travel Agency, a Tour Services; Car Rental etc.
Micro Business License in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
This type of a license is for those who would like to start with low budget; and also do not need a physical office or a visa. They can start a Trading or a consultancy business using this cheapest option.
UAQ free trade zone Premium Consultancy License
This type of a license is for those who wish to do a Real Estate consultancy; a Financial Consultancy, a Tourism Consultancy, a Legal consultancy; also an Investment Consultancy; Oil as well as Gas engineering Consultancy; Shipping as well as Logistics and Aviation Consultancy.
Type of Entity Allow in UAQ free zone
Tell now we have discuss about Umm Al Quwain; also about Umm Al Quwain free zone; as well as note some of the key benefits of Umm Al Quwain free trade zone. Now its time to say some thing about the real structure of the Umm Al Quwain free zone. There are several options when it comes to setup a business in UAQ FTZ.
- A Free Zone Establishment (FZE); It requires only one single shareholder
- A Free Zone Company (FZC), It requires two and up to 50 shareholders
- A branch of an existing company Corporate shareholders are permitted.
Document required for UAQ Free Zone companies formation
Following documents are needed for UAQ free zone company formation
- Pass port copy for each of the share holder
- Pass port copy and C.V for each of the Manager
- Proof of initial approval for each of the activities
- Proof of trade name reservation for UAQ free zone company set up.
- Also Personal info sheet for each of the share holder; as well as manager.
- Notarize as well as attest POA appointing Our Firm as your legal representative; So that we can act on your behalf and / or on behalf of the share holders.
- Lease agreement – Having a physical address for your business / office is Mandatory in the UAE.
- Also during the process, it might be require some other documents as well; it depend on the type of activity.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone fees
|UAQ FTZ Fee||Fee in AED|
|General Trading License fee||9,500|
|Consultancy License fee||2,500|
|Commercial License fee||2,500|
|Freelancer Permit fee||2,500|
|Premium Consultancy License fee||14,500|
|Micro Business License fee||2,500|
What is special about UAQ free zone company setup?
First of all in the first place, UAQ free zone company setup offer three type of license; which are specially design for the needs of expat; who is looking for activities not easily allow in another places. Second thing about UAQ free zone company setup is that; it is best suitable for single professionals. It is also best suitable for those who is looking for the most economical options. Because it offer special licenses like Micro Business as well as Freelancer Permit. Also the process of company registration in UAQ free zone is very simple; as compare to the other free trade zone. It does not need the owner to come to UAE for signing the papers. The work can be done through others like a consultant.
Procedure for the company formation in UAQ free zone
Step 1: Choose the license
First of all in the first place, you need to decide which license is best suitable to you; as well as your business. If you are not sure about the license as well as activity; then Our team can advise you on this as well.
Step 2: Choose the entity
There are three main options when it comes to setting up a business within UAQ FTZ
- A Free Zone Company (FZC), which is for two and up to 50 shareholders
- A Free Zone Establishment (FZE), which is suitable for a single shareholder
- A branch of an existing company
So you need to choose one option to setup company in UAQ free trade zone.
Step 3: choose the facility
The third step in UAQ free zone company formation is to choose a facility; that is, from a variety of offices, warehouses and land suitable for your business.
Step 4: Submit documents
The 4th step in UAQ free zone company formation is to submit documents. At this point let me tell you one important point; that is, you need to come up with complete set of document. Other wise they will not entertain your requist. Our staff is happy to assist with best of our knowledge.
Step 5: payment
After submitting the document; UAQ FTZ staff will raise an invoice whereupon payment will be require.
Step 6: receive trade license and activate your business
After making payment, the entity will be license from UAQ Free Trade Zone Authority. Any questions and enquiry can be spoken to the elected client relationship manager. As soon as the license has been issued, the business is ready to begin trading within UAQ FTZ.