Dubai has converted itself one of the most legendary global business destinations. This is because of its friendly business policies of the country; as well as low taxation and that attract a large number of expat investors. Foreign investor invests in number of diverse business; in which transport company license in Dubai is on the top.
To ensure maximum profits; every investor is in search of area that offer tax immunity. Among many such a global jurisdiction; Dubai is the most standard jurisdiction which offer tax immunity. This is one of the major reasons that have headed to rise in popularity of Dubai. Dubai is known to be one of the wealthiest economies in the world; because of the presence of multiple global firms that donate to this stature.
Why Setup a transport company license in Dubai?
A business can be a productive; if it is in such a place where the customer are in a huge number for that particular business; as well as the country polices are flexible for business growth. If you choose Dubai for transport company license in Dubai; it will earn more than you invest in for the setup of transport license UAE. There are so many benefit for investor in Dubai; Not just the tax benefits, but there are a number of other factors that help international firms to setup their transport company license in Dubai. Few of those advantages are mentioned below.
Stunning infrastructure for transport license UAE
UAE is one of the highly developed countries and has excellent infrastructure. With all the basic services in high volume; it attracts a massive number of expat investors to open a transport license UAE.
Strategic Location for transport license UAE
Another feature that plays in favor of UAE is its strategic location. UAE is well linked to the rest of the world via the means of both sea as well as the flights. It has number of major sea-ports; and each state has its airport; which facilitate transport license UAE to extend his service to the nearby countries.
Bank accounts for transport license UAE
For transport license UAE an expat investors are allowable to open liberal bank accounts. The accounts normally take 7 to 14 working days to open.
Different types transport license UAE
In next section we will mention all the available type of transport license UAE. One has the elasticity to setup his business in any of the many types of business related to transport. Each kind of transport license UAE has a different set of benefits that are future to nurture and benefit the investor.
Availability of consultants for transport company license in Dubai
Our consultant are available 24 / 7; in case of any issue in transport company license in Dubai. You can take the services of professional consultants to ensure a smooth company set up.
Minimal Taxation for transport company license in Dubai
At last but not the least, the zero taxation policy in the UAE; for expat to open their company; encourages a high number of expat for transport company license in Dubai. Most kind of business allow 100% deportation of incomes with the organization.
Activity allow in UAE for transport company license in Dubai
- Cargo Transport by Heavy Trucks
- Cargo Transport by Light Trucks
- Water Transport
- Rental of Heavy Machinery as well as Lifting, Loading Machines
- Car Rental service as well as Bus Rental
- Passenger transport license Dubai
- Special Rental Vehicle as well as Motor cycles Rental
- Vehicles Towing Services as well as Vehicle Transport
- Rental of Gas Tanks as well as Truck Rental
- Chiller / Cooler Transport
- Petroleum Transport as well as Mobile House Rental
- Money as well as Valuables Transport Services
- Specialized Vehicle Services as well as Off Road Motorcycles Rental
- Bicycle Rental as well as Also Taxi Services
- Transport by Tour Buses also International Bus Services
- Transport by Bus Between Cities
- Management of Vehicle Fleets
- Luxury Vehicle Services
How to start a transport business in Dubai
To know the history of import export license in Dubai; we need to go back to the most primitive records. The UAE has been logically place as a hub for world wide trade; that is among Asia and Europe on east-west partnership; and also the CIS and Africa on north south axis.
For import export license in Dubai UAE also has a rich maritime history. As old as the 6thcentury, approximately the time of the origin of Islam, Arab merchants would go in a traditional boat; and cover a massive distances to trade spices along the Route of Silk. the major trading route was at that time which starts from China through to the Mediterranean Sea. Going back evens more for import export business in Dubai; as early as 3000 BC, the UAE was very rich in natural resources; and in copper trade with countries such as Persia as well as Mesopotamia.
The discovery of region and export of oil came to start in 1962. Another most important trading milestone came in the early 1960s; when at that time Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, was the ruler of Dubai; he had the vision of dredging Dubai stream to allow large shipping vessels to enter. 1972 Port Rashid was open and Jebel Ali Port in 1985, the first free trade zone of UAE.
Today import export license in Dubai is a very important license; as it allow import and re-export between east and west. The GCC vast seacoast, extending from the Gulf of Oman to the east and the Arabian Gulf to the west; led to the development of a number of strategic ports over the years. The channel of Hormuz at a standstill provides a road for above 40 percent of the world’s crude oil. With continue growths and main logistics hubs such as Kizad, Dubai World Central, part of Abu Dhabi; the UAE continuous to grow its exports and imports business capacity.
Definition of Import and export license in Dubai
Import license in Dubai is the procedure of bringing commodities into the UAE from abroad; from one of the free trade zones of Emirates; or vice versa into a free trade zone from a UAE main land; while full filling the country legal necessities in terms of licensing and documents as well as permissions. This most key point about this license is that it will permit you to be an importer; it includes having a legal trade license issue from a UAE license authority and which is register with the Customs department.
Export license in Dubai is the course of action of sending goods as well as services produced locally to other countries, or among UAE free trade zones and main land companies as mention in the above lines. The same aspects of licensing also apply as described above.
Import export license in Dubai
If you want to trade or want to export products; then you need Import export license in Dubai; also you need to register with Customs of Dubai. Like many other departments of government; now Dubai Customs provides a full range of e-Services to expertly manage the import as well as export of goods. Dubai Custom online declaration and clearing system is called Mirsal 2. Its customer directs information contains about the process on how getting start and registration with Mirsal 2.
Registration with Dubai Customs is comparatively clear-cut and can be done online; even though you will require presenting a number of documents; that is to the office of customs. All items which are imports to as well as exports from Dubai must pass all the way through the office of customs. Dubai Customs are keeping in hand a working list of those items which are prohibited; that is in term of import and export. Dubai Customs in alliance with DP World as well as JAFZA to make the online gateway for Dubai Trade; that provide a one stop shop for the Import export license in Dubai and trading events in Dubai.
Free trade contracts between the UAE and other countries bounds the amount of tariffs put on item traded between those countries. The UAE has agreements with a number of countries.
Import and export Business between a free zone and a local company under import export license in Dubai
All free trade zones in Dubai are the part of the UAE territory; but it the same time are they are also the outside of UAE customs territory. Therefore they are focus to customs control other than standard customs procedures. The common desires for import export business into a free zone area are as under
- The importer need to have a legal importer code from customs authority
- Commodities must be the same which are mention under the activity of the import export business license
- Goods have to reach your destination in the free zone within 72 hours from the day of customs declaration
- The free zone license are not suppose to open, adjust or dispense of the goods; earlier to their arrival in the free zone and customs approval
- Goods have to be checked before entering in the area of free trade zone
Importing into a free zone from a foreign country under import export license in Dubai
Free zone licenses are free from the payments of customs duties. Commodities may be stored for an unlimited period of time; depending on its type as well as the validity of the free zone import export business license.
Documents require are import export license in Dubai
- Delivery order – from the airline or shipping agent addressed to the import export license in Dubai by the management of licensing in the free zone area
- Delivery note – by the free zone company confirming the approval of commodities; if the shipment is moved by ground or from other free zone areas
- Second copy of the bill of lading (for sea shipment) road manifest (for land shipment); and original airway bill (for air shipment).
- Import authorize from the proficient agencies in the free zone for restricted supplies
- Invoice of sales from the free zone licensee total quantity detailing, description of goods, currency as well as sum value of all individual item
- Original as well as complete item-wise invoice with HS codes categorization from the transporter addressed to the free zone license
- Certificate of source (stating the origin of goods) accepted by the country of origin’s chamber of commerce.
- Packing detailed list as per weight, process of packing as well as the HS code for all individual item contained in the shipment
- form of Import goods declaration
import export business in Dubai
Present the above mention documents to any center of customs; which comes under the control of Dubai customs at jebel ali port, Aweer terminal, port Rashid and airport free zone or cargo village. On submitting documents, a bill of entry will be issue to clear the commodities into the free zone area.
Anyhow if you are fail to submit the actual bill of lading or airway bill, certificate or invoice of origin; that is at the time of issuing the free zone transit in; a deposit of Dh 500 needs to be paid. In the absence of invoices an evidence of the cost of goods must be offer. The claim bill for reimbursement should be prepare within 59 days from the bill date.
Once the cargo gets clear through customs staff, the owner collects the commodities on compensation of storage and handling as well as any other charges of port. Inspection of all the items are requires upon the entry; but apart from those which comes from the local market; in view of the fact that they already clear from customs here in the local area. The seals should be intact of incoming consignments and are to be open only in the presence of a customs inspector. Any violation of this rule may draw action of penal.
A commercial license Dubai is allotted to a company which is keen to perform any sort of commercial trade activity. Both specialized traders, as well as general traders can get a Commercial License in Dubai as well as around UAE. Commercial license Dubai can be issue to a company; who desire is to perform trade related commodities as well as goods. Commercial Trade License play a basic role and as a requirement towards the policy and protection of such companies. Apart from it, construction companies, retail companies, real estate businesses, health institutions, Transport Company and other general trading entities also require to apply for Commercial Trade Licenses.
In line to submit an application for a Commercial Trade License in Dubai; investors must fulfill certain requirements as well as accordingly assign the types of activities the company intends to perform – on the basis of which the authorities will provide license. There is also an advantage for adjacent activities under a Commercial License Dubai – which can be highest ten such activities, per one commercial license.
How to get a commercial license in Dubai
If you prepare an appropriate business plan; and do a proper market analysis; then Open a business in Dubai might be a valuable idea. You can start your business in two types of places in Dubai; that is Dubai mainland or in any free zone area of Dubai. Both authorities propose different legal rights depend upon the nature of your business and its allied activities. If you choose Dubai mainland to setup your business, then you will go for registering your business with Department of Economic Development, the relevant authority will issue a license to you for your new business setup in Dubai. But if you want to start your business in any of the free trade zone area then they have their own authorities. But both of them have same process. To setup business you are require to follow the below mention points.
- First you are require to select a business activity
- It is require to select a legal farm for your business
- Selection of a Trade Name is also require
- You are require to take the initial approval certificate from concern departments
- If Required a Draft of MOA and Local Service Agent Agreement must be provide
- You are bound to provide your establish business location
- It is require to avail your Business License from concern authorities
What we offer for commercial license in Dubai
We offer you with various benefits by Acquiring a Commercial Trade License with shams consultant some of them are as under:
- We will help you to select a best structure for your company.
- Our expert will also assist you to merge your activity under one license.
- You will be able to protect business activities with Companies Register & DED.
- We will advise you on visas, obtaining labor quotas as well as translation services etc.
- You will also get assistance in the opening of bank accounts.
- A simplified financial reporting system will be offer with no business taxes & no income tax.
- We will also offer you the renewal of Commercial Trade License in Dubai.
Examples of Commercial Trade License are as follows
- Commercial business activities including Export, Import, Distribution and Sales
- Tourism & Travel are also the example of commercial activities.
- General Services to public is an example of commercial business activities too.
- The Charter Trading is one of the popular commercial business activities.
- Commercial business activities are Ship & Maritime Agencies.
- To establish a branch of foreign Company is also including in Commercial business activities.
- General transport is one of the commercial activities.
- Activities like equipment of fire, safety systems & alarm can fall under commercial business activities.
- Dealer of car and vehicle comes under the commercial business activities.
- Shops and general stores are the important commercial business activities.
- Exhibition group, Marketing and Management etc are also commercial business activities.
- Agencies of manpower recruitment and other related Societies are called commercial business activities.
There are thousands of other activities integrated under a Commercial License; and the authority updates the list after every year in sequence to provide a variety of business entities. The leading bodies such as Economic Department and different other is also involved in the procedure of obtaining a Commercial Trade License. To learn more about specialize commercial trading licenses or Commercial licenses in Dubai
Benefits of commercial trading license in Dubai
- There is a 100% tax free from all sort of tax, if you have a General trade license in Dubai.
- No money is required for getting a General Trading license in Dubai.
- The most attractive part is, you are free to prefer office locations everywhere in Dubai
- It is the most easy and simple process to setup trade license in Dubai.
- commercial license in Dubai; will permit you 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- irritate free legal procedures to obtain the trade license in Dubai
- You can also manage your business from any part in Dubai
- It also allocate to trade more than one item in one and only single license.
- It is very easy to acquire visa for employee in Dubai.
Characteristic of a commercial trade license in Dubai
Local and international trading for commercial license in Dubai
A commercial license in Dubai will let you to do business inside Dubai and in other parts of emirates. There are a large number of opportunities in the local markets. Even if you are interested in international trade through commercial license in Dubai; in that case you can also perform it without any constraint.
Visa eligibility for Dubai commercial trading license
Commercial license in Dubai have no restriction to take visa for their employees. It completely depends on the size and space of your Office; the larger you have place of work the more you will be able to get visa. Several free zone areas propose commercial trading license with flexi desk in Dubai; that are allowing for a one or two visas only.
Tax free trading in Dubai commercial license
Dubai is very wealthy in free trade zones or areas; which will attract you to trade in a tax free way. So in such free zone you are not legally responsible to give any tax on any of your earnings; as well as income. Dubai commercial trading license permit you in establishing your business in all over the Dubai free zone. So you have a choice to begin your trading in one of the free zone area in Dubai. With the tax free trading business you can save a lot.
Structure of commercial license in Dubai
The Structure of Dubai commercial license comes under the LLC Company. Where you are requires having 2 shareholders at least, while the maximum 50 shareholders are allow in this type of structure. If you desire is to establish your business in Dubai local market; then you must require hiring of a local person as a local sponsor. The local sponsor will also hold 51% of share in the business; while remaining 49% will be offered for expat. But free zone offer 100% rights for commercial trading license to expat in Dubai.
Auditing is not mandatory for commercial license Dubai
You don’t have to submit your audit report to the government authorities in Dubai like in other authorities; that is to renew your Dubai commercial license.
Banking facility for General trading license
You can use all kinds of banking facilities for employees and business banking.
Sharjah is known as the place of opportunities; in which each opportunity is a gate way for another opportunity. Businesses as well as job are the two main reasons for expat to migrate to Sharjah. So if both husband and wife are working professional; then they are looking to find someone to look after their little one. Which bring their interest to have maid or contact a nursery? But remember to have your personal maid is a difficult task; because you have to full fill a few condition and also you have to be responsible for her visa accommodation and so on. There for majority of the expat people preferred nursery over personal maid for their children; because their children not only taking care by them; but also get some nursery education. So nursery license in sharjah is also one of the most demanding licenses.
There are two main areas; that is Sharjah main land and Sharjah free zones which can be consider for setting up a nursery in Sharjah. There are two different authorities to issue a babysitting license in sharjah in both cases either to start in main land area or in a free zone area. Ministry of social affairs is mainly responsible for issuing nursery license in sharjah main land, and KHDA is responsible to issue nursery license in sharjah at Free zones. To register babysitting license in sharjah; you have to bring about all health, safety, quality and educational requirements.
Nursery license in sharjah
- Activity Code : 801001
- Activity Group : Nursery
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: Babysitting license in sharjah is allow to take care of the children while their parents are absent.
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|Babysitting license in sharjahis subject to Sharjah Municipality rules and regulation;||Sharjah Municipality (Department of Health and Public Safety)|
How to start a daycare in Sharjah | how to open a nursery in sharjah
There are a number of steps to be taken in Ministry of social affairs for setting up a nursery in Sharjah. These steps will take couple of days to complete; particularly when it comes to the point where you will be on taking approval for your location. Two departments a municipality as well as a Civil Defense will be involved in the process; and it will take quite lengthy time to get your location approval. Meanwhile you have to be ready to present detailed educational, operational and financial plan for the business enterprise. Only then ministry of social affairs will approved your grant; and will put up your case to Department of Economic Development of Sharjah to start official registration there.
We suggest you to be prepared for a lengthy process and before starting of setting up a nursery in Sharjah. Please look around for a suitable location; don’t forget to prepare a traditional budgeting as well. Of course you will make good money; when your nursery license in sharjah start operation in full capacity; but you have to be ready to spend a reasonable amount to get there.
Requirement of babysitting license in sharjah
- The location of babysitting license in sharjah must be in a soundless place; that is away from noise and pollutions.
- The use of port cabins or wooden cabins is not allowed and the wall of the building should be built with concrete properly.
- For babysitting license in Dubai the use of asbestos are strictly prohibited.
- Any maintenance work inside a nursery in Sharjah must be performed after the official working hours.
- Proper maintenance for the nursery must be required, the tools and toys should be maintained properly.
- Make sure that all electric powers are safe and properly close in the Nursery.
- Broken electrical wires must be replace.
- Do not over load the electrical power sockets inside the Nursery.
- Protect wires and electrical links that to reduce and avoid damage, chances of accidents and to avoid falls.
Staff for babysitting license in sharjah
- You need to hire sufficient number of female supervisors; as well as teachers. And also ensure that their presence must be with the children.
- There must be a well qualified female nurse. Also she must have license from Sharjah Health Authority.
- Cleaning Staff must be assign for the cleaning of the children. Also there must be some staff to prepare their food to prevent the overlapping of their functions;
- All nursery staff who is working in the nursery must have Occupational Health Card (OHC).
- Same Uniforms must be worn during working hours that they can be seen professional.
- All the staff and Workers of nursery must maintain personal hygiene.
Rooms and Classrooms for nursery licence in Sharjah
- Proper system of Ventilation in the rooms.
- Enough light should be in rooms and floors, walls and ceilings should be free from defects. Floors must be either ceramic or marble.
- Each window of nursery in Sharjah must have fine wire mesh to prevent bugs.
- Children must have 1sq.meter of space from each other.
- Furniture must be Suitable, in a good form and according to the age of the child.
- the use of the chalks is not allow inside the nursery.
- Proper segregation of Children are base on the basis of following age group
- 45 days – 6 months.
- 6 months – 1 year.
- 1 year – 2 years.
- 2 years – 3 years.
- 3 years – 4 years.
- Nursery will also provide a proper cots / beds for children.
The activity hall for nursery license in Sharjah
- Proper hall to be provide with suitable toys for children activities.
- Toys use in Nursery must be large enough as well as it must be hard; so that children couldn’t eat it.
- High standards and consistent toys should be there as it is the requirements of DM.
- Toys that contain magnets or high levels of electromagnetic energy It is not allow to be use (EMF).
- The toys must be risk free; so that it should not create any risk to the babies
- Toys must be clean, sterilize and store properly for nursery license in sharjah.
- To insure the safety of Toys it should be check properly from time to time.
Playgrounds for babysitting license in sharjah
- Proper, suitable, safe playground to be provided to the children that they can enjoy their outdoor activity with full spirit.
- Harsh and sharp portions or edges must be enclose that cannot harm the children.
- All toys must be cheek properly; so that to ensure that these toys are free from any defects.
- Also the toys which are use in the nursery; must be according to the age group of children.
- The play ground which the children are using must be clean and sterilize on regular basis.
- If the availability of ball house is there; both the house as well as balls must be clean and purified regularly. And also must keep the cleaning record.
- The dept of the nursery pool must not increase from 50 cm; as this is the world recommended standard for nursery pool.
- After the using the pool. The Pool must be Close and cover, that it can remain safe and secure.
- Provide a life protector for the pool; so that to insure extra safety as well as security of children.
- Sharjah Municipality instruction for pool is describe in the technical guideline; on the safety of swimming pools Nursery must follow these instructions.
There are many investors who wish to open their own small cafeteria license in Dubai. But as we know there are a few important steps; which you need to follow when starting any business. You need to plan each and every step in advance; and allocate a proper budget ahead of every single step. Most of the licenses in Dubai have the same process and same regulation; but a few license required extra step and extra approval from different authority; cafeteria license in Dubai is one of them which requires extra approval. So you need to plan all the step and approval in advance for cafeteria license in Dubai.
Cafeteria license in Dubai
If you have experience in cafeteria business or in a coffee shop business; and you want to setup a cafeteria license then you are on a right place. In this article we will discuss the rules and regulation of cafeteria license in Dubai. Opening a small cafeteria license Dubai or coffee shop is not only about enthusiasm and having fun. It requires more information and skills; and proper consultation which you will get from our expert team of professional.
It is a risky task to have your own business; but having a good plan and a dedicated approach will fully help you to complete; that is your dream of having your own small cafeteria license in Dubai. But think of that there will always be a hard work, and maybe a few tears or even more. The main thing is that you need to be determined; and need it to keep looking forward and never think to create profit immediately; because, for many business profits are start after the first or even the 2nd year of operations.
How to open a cafeteria in Dubai
There are many investors who want to open cafeteria in Dubai; but as we have mention that there are a few step need to be taken; before thinking about How to open a cafeteria in Dubai; You need to follow a few steps to start your own cafeteria license in Dubai. Following are the main key point which you need to consider; before asking how to open a cafeteria in Dubai.
Make a cafeteria business plan in Dubai
Before you jump in to start the process; you need to know the key to the success; which is a proper business plan. Cafeteria business plan in Dubai is a one of the key part in the process of formation; it will state in advance that what kind of effort you need for this type of license; as well as it will tell you that what will be your target market; what area you need to select for your cafeteria; how many staff you requires in it the beginning; and also what sort of item will offer in the shop. Also it will tell you about the local rules and regulations; as well as the certain inspection requirements you will need to satisfy. A Cafeteria business plan in Dubai will always be in written form. You would not be able to start your business without the proper plan.
The type of a cafeteria license Dubai
- Name : Cafeteria
- Activity Code : 552003
- Activity Group : Restaurants and coffee shops
- License Type : Professional
- Activity Description: the cafeteria license Dubai is allowed to sell snacks, juices; as well as beverages to the public. Following two special approval are requires for this type of a license
|Terms and Conditions||Requested By|
|This license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules and regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.||Dubai Municipality (Food Control Department)|
|This license is subject to Dubai Municipality rules and regulation; DM holds a right to regulate it.||Dubai Municipality (Department of Drainage and Irrigation)|
Decide what to sell in your cafeteria license Dubai
Cafeteria does not mean that you will only sell coffee. You will decide what you want to offer to your client; that is tea, soft drinks, cakes, small hot dog; biscuits, also pastries and brownies or other meals. But remember if you sell food; then you need additional licenses, so first check the rules and regulations before starting to sell anything. The only thing you need to do is to advertise your cafeteria; as well as your menu which you will offer to your client.
How much money do i need to open a cafeteria in Dubai?
The answer to a question; how much money do i need to open a cafeteria in Dubai? It depends on the idea of the business. The larger your plan; the more you will need the capitals. It also is subject to the number of staff you will have; the out let of the shop; as well as on the interior of the kitchen. It also is subject to the menu.
Location for cafeteria license in Dubai
Choosing a good location for your cafeteria license Dubai; will be vital for the success. In order to get more clients you need to choose area which has more walking; as well as residence clients for your type of menu.
Dubai has turn out to be a global hub for trade and finance in the Middle East. And particularly with respects to the trading of food stuff; a large number of items are exchange through Dubai airport and sea ports every year. Such great volume of trade cannot be controlled without a proper food products registration in Dubai. So food control department Dubai municipality enforces procedure to control food stuff; and insure the high quality of every food product which import to UAE. This authority aims to guarantee the safety and quality of imported & re-exported food, while make certain modest and prompt process to control food trade.
The Food Control Department Dubai Municipality is publishing book let; as well as release news to help food traders to understand the rules and regulations; and process of importing as well as re-exporting of foods in the Emirate of Dubai. So that to ensure timely transactions and avoid any costly delays or harms. So on the base of that material we are discussing a few important points about food product registration in UAE.
Food Import Re-Export System (FIRS) for food product registration in UAE
Dubai Municipality introduces a system for import and re-export of food (FIRS). The purpose of this system is to keep up its speed to provide a control on food item; and insure the safety of human health. Food Import Re-Export System (FIRS) is well thought out the most vital; as well as the biggest electronic service provider for food; and it is one the best programs of its nature in all over the place in the world. Some of the qualities of this system for food product registration in UAE are below:
- FIRS system provides services for food product registration in UAE. The services of FIRS include: importing foods, issuing all kinds of health certificates; also importing foods for re-export, food label approval; also food destruction application; as well as issuing of their certificates. This is in addition to showing all circulars and information to food traders; all food formations, and other internal as well as external clients.
- For food product registration in UAE there is an option to submit applications from anywhere in the world.
- The system will registers all food products; and will link food product information to its barcode.
- The system is fully electronic. It start from approval as well as food registration in Dubai; food inspection, food importation, performing follow ups, till closing the operation.
- It consist of an innovative food sampling system which is based on examining the hazard of each food product, while ensuring full integration with the electronic system of DM Food & Environment Laboratory. This promise a prompt and correct laboratory results for the submitted food samples.
Rules for food Products registration in Dubai
These rules and regulations are apply on all food items which are import to UAE; either through Airport or through at sea ports. All food products must be first register with DM before imported to UAE. Following is the procedure for food registration in Dubai.
Company registration with DM for food registration in Dubai
Before importing any food product to Dubai, the company and product must be register with DM. For company registration in Dubai DM you need to submit an application for company registration and Admin user creation. You need to submit the application online and then need to submit document physically in the department of DM.
To activate the Food registration in Dubai service by registering with the FIRS system; which belongs to Food Trade control Section. To register you need the following:
- Submitting a copy of the trade license.
- The company phone and fax numbers.
- The company email Address.
- Post Office Box number of the company.
- Name and mobile number of the company Admin.
- Location details of the warehouse of the company in Dubai (Zone, street, etc)
- Telephone and fax numbers of the warehouse.
Label Approval for Food product registration in Dubai
To approve the label for any food product which has not been approve before? The food label approval requires that each food label shall contain the following:
- Brand name is requires for food product registration in Dubai.
- Product name (a summarized description of the food product).
- Weight or volume of the product.
- Ingredients which contain in the product; it must be arrange in descending order according to the weight or volume.
- Production & expiration dates of all products (Except those which are exempted from displaying the validity or expiration dates).
- Name of the food manufacturer, distributor, packer or importer.
- Lot number as well as product bar code.
- Country of Origin (if its omission leads to deceiving or misleading the consumer).
- Language of the label shall be in Arabic.
- Instructions for using the product (if needed)
- Storage conditions (if the validity of the product depends on such conditions).
- Mention the ingredients which may cause hypersensitivity
- Showing the nutritional information are optional (except the products with special uses such as baby foods, foods for patients, etc).
Submitting Application for food product registration in Dubai
The food product registration in Dubai start by Submitting samples of each food product; or its label to the Food Studies and Planning section. (a copy of the label may be attached with the electronic application). Each label shall be studied carefully by the food control department. The company shall follow up the application until receive the approval.
The total number of companies in UAE is increase every day; every year more than 20,000 businesses are setup in UAE; which open a door for new labour supply company in UAE; because every new company want to start their operation quickly with a minimal cost. So they are looking for labor supply company to provide them labor or professional to start their operation as soon as possible. So it increases the demand for manpower supply license in UAE. For manpower supply license in UAE the gov’t permitting the License under a private employment agency Law in 2011; also known as MR 1283, issued by the Ministry of Labor. This type of a license is also known as on demand labour supply license. The holder of manpower supply license in UAE is allows to supply work force to other companies;
In order to start manpower supply license in UAE; you need to apply for a on demand labour supply license; which is professional license. This type of a license enables you to perform activity of labor supply; and become a bridge between employer and employee. In this type of a license you can store data of the employee; and whenever employers need to hire an employee form this agency you are providing them.
On demand labour supply license must be renew yearly. One of the conditions of manpower supply license in UAE is that only UAE nationals can apply for it; and also the manager must be a uae local. The new UAE law also states that agencies must inform the Ministry about any variations made within the agency. The Dubai employment agency is also required to have a registered address. Expat are only allowed to start recruitment agencies in Dubai free zones.
How to start a manpower supply company in UAE
To start a manpower supply company in UAE you need to follow the following six steps.
- First of all apply for name reservation for the company and Apply for registration
- After name approval apply for notarization of the company MOA at DED for your manpower supply license in UAE
- File company documents and apply for final approval.
- After getting a license next step is to apply for labor card; as well as the establishment card at the Ministry of Labor
- Register native workers with the Ministry of Labor
- Register native workers with the General Authority for Pension and Social Security
Detail of On Demand Labour Supply license
- Activity Code : 749103
- Activity Group : Labour Supply & employment agency
- License Type : Professional
Activity Description: On demand labour supply license allow you to supply labor to others companies; that is on temporary basis. The holders of manpower supply license in UAE are works like an employer; and recruit a labor which is then to be available for a third party (User). The third party may be a natural person or corporate person; in order to perform a job or service under control and the supervision of the User. In this case, the agency becomes an Employer with direct business link with the concerned labour. The labour can be hired from outside as well as from inside of the country.
Terms and Conditions for manpower supply license in UAE
- In case of natural person, the applicant age must be 21 or above with full capability. And also all company partners must be a UAE national.
- During the license legitimacy age, the candidate will submit a bank security deposit to the Ministry; which value shall not be less than one million dirhams in case of on demand labour supply license. The bank guarantee must be renewed repeatedly. The Ministry may allocate all or some of this security; to pay any expanses that the company will pay due to its failure to perform the duties; under the requirements of this law and to fulfil with orders and decrees issued thereunder.
- The natural person or any partners in the company in case of corporate bodies; shall not be convicted of any crime; any kind of corruption, break of trust, a crime of human trafficking; or any of those crimes specified in the labour law regulation or its applying decrees. Unless he or she is reform after the issuance of a judgment limiting his or her freedom; or after the gap of one year from the date of fine on him or her.
- The applicant will give an on paper undertaking that no change will be made to partners; that is, either adding of a new partner or removing of a partner. But they can do that after getting a written approval from the Ministry.
- The candidate will have a head office with a clear address, at which the company will perform its activities. Such head office is license for only that purpose; and will satisfy the standards specified by the law of UAE. The agency may not practice its activity except through such head office.
- The company will hire a suitable number of executive employees; as well as administrators who have right experience in their line of work
- The company certified signatory must fulfil the same conditions of the company manager
- The company manager must be a UAE passport holder; as well as he will have at least a high school degree. Natural persons who apply for license are an exception, as he or she can be the agency manager.
- The candidate will pay the fees once the license to practice the demanded activity is initially accepted.
Now a day Dubai is one of the best travel and tourism place in the world. And it will not be wrong to say that it is in the top 5 places for travel as well as tourism. After all, there are impeccable resorts for a foreigner to stay; constant promising climate, blue beach; as well as fabulous modern buildings. At this time let me add one more thing which is the most important aspect of the rising of Dubai; that is, the gov’t of the Dubai creates great efforts for the growth of the travel and tourism; as well as in entertaining industry. All together, these factors make Dubai very attractive for the travel and tourism license Dubai.
Dubai is one of the world’s most pretty places in the world; it attracts more than 13 million visitors until 2016. Travel and tourism license Dubai or travel agency license in Dubai; has a high demand in the market; because of the good location, the tolerance of the native population and very qualified personnel make Dubai the perfect place to open a tourism license in Dubai.
How to open a tourism company in UAE; how to open a tourism company in Dubai
In the first place; let me tell you the entire requirement for how to open a tourism company in Dubai. First you need to get the suitable tourism license in Dubai in order to carry out this kind of business. There are 3 main types for tourism license in Dubai. To operate your tourism business in Dubai you need to apply for one of the following licenses.
Travel and tourism license Dubai as an Outbound Tour Operator
In this type of license a firm can organize the out bound trips. It will empower you to work in the field of travel and tourism within the country; as well as outside of the country; it will also allow you to organize global conferences as well as show and exhibitions. Also to cover risk an insurance policy is required. The validity of the insurance shall cover the entire term of the license; and will expire after the one month of the license expiry date. Dh 200,000 bank security in the name of DTCM.
- Activity Code 630411
- License Type: Tourism
- Activity Description: Includes firms that organize and sell tourist programs abroad via travels and tourism agents.
Travel and tourism license Dubai as an Inbound Tour Operator:
This type of license allows a firm to organize the inbound tourist trips. It will empower you to provide assistance in the field of tourism inside the country; it also allows you to organize global conferences as well as show and exhibitions. For this type of tourism license in Dubai need Dh 100,000 bank security; that is in the name of DTCM (Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing) issued by any bank in Dubai. Also it needs an insurance policy for covering the risks that may come in tourism programs. This policy shall be valid for the total term of the license; and will finish 30 days after the license expiry date.
- License Type: Tourism
- Activity Code: 630412
- Activity Description: This type of a license will allow a firm to organize local incentive tours; as well as tours for foreigners to attend conferences and event; it involves handling visas, transport and residence.
Open a travel agency in Dubai as a Travel agent
This type of a travel and tourism license Dubai; you can sell the air tickets outside the country; provide visit visa. Also provide tourist accommodation to his clients, and organize guided tours; as well as transport services to the clients. It almost carry the same type of necessities as that are for other two type of license; but in this license the agent must arrange an NOC; that is on behalf of the Department of civil aviation of the Emirate. To get NOC, a request letter in Arabic must be submitted in the name of the local sponsor. The passport copy and family book copy of the local. Bank Guarantee: Dh 100000 bank security in the name of DTCM issued by any bank in Dubai.
- Activity Code 630402
- License Type: Tourism
- Activity Description: It is use for selling air tickets to individuals; as well as to companies on behalf of the authorized agents. The role of these offices is restricted to seats reservation; issuing tickets in co-ordination with the agent; as well as carry out hotel booking and car rental related services.
Note that if you want to take all three activities; for travel agency in Dubai; then total bank guarantee will be Dh 400,000.
Tourism license fee in Dubai
|DESCRIPTION||FEE in AED|
|Initial approval fee;||310|
|Trade Name Approval as well as Reservation.||660|
|Labor Card Fee.||2,500|
|Immigration card fee.||1000|
|PO Box and as well as Company Stamp Fee.||900|
|Local Sponsor Fee.||10000|
|NET GRAND TOTAL AED.||27070 AED|
Documents required to open a tourism license in Dubai
- Application form must be fill
- Also passport copy of each of the expat applicant;
- Education as well as experience certificate of the Manager. 3 year experience certificate if he or she holds any bachelor degree; or if he or she have any Certificate in Travel and Tourism. 5 year experience certificate if the Manager holds only Secondary Certificate.
- The owner and manager of the company will provide clean criminal record certificate.
- 30 square meter office space also needed for each activity.
- Studies about the feasibility of the project.
Dubai is one of the fast rising states in the Middle East. It attracts foreign investor to set up their base in Dubai. That is due to its low tax system; full repatriation of profit as well as capital; and a stable economy. But still some people hesitate due to local sponsor 51% share rule for commercial license. A Dubai professional license allow 100% foreign owner ship. And instead of local sponsor a local service agent is requires to set up a professional services license in Dubai.
Dubai professional license set up is one of the core services which we provide to our client in UAE. Professional license in Dubai require a UAE national; which will act as a local service agent (LSA). He will hold no share in the company; and his role will be to assist in obtaining professional license, visa, labor card etc. There is no minimum capital requirement for a professional company in Dubai.
Dubai professional license
If there is more than one partner in a Dubai professional license then it is called a civil company. It can only perform a professional activity and all the partners must be professional in the same field. A foreign company can be a partner in a Dubai professional license; as long as they are in the same line of activity in home country.
Note that in this type of a license you are not allow to do any sort of trading. Nor you can purchase and as well as sales of goods; Also no room for transport, finance and banking ect. You can perform activity like Artisans, Businessmen Service, and Consultation as well as Training; Computer Graphic Design Services, IT services, printing as well as Publishing; Event Management, security services, typing as well as photocopying; web design, repairing as well as furnishing; document clearing, saloon and as well as spa.
Features of Dubai Professional License
- It allow 100% ownership to expat
- UAE national will be your local service agent.
- The local service agent LSA will not hold any share in the company
- LSA will have no direct association in the business.
- Local service agents will charge you on annual basis.
- Only professional activities are allow in this type of a license.
Documents required for Professional License UAE
- Filled form
- Passport Copies of all the share holder
- Jinsiya copy of Local Partner
- No Objection Letter (NOC) from the sponsor; if the expat is already on a employment visa. And UID number is require if the share holder is on a visit visa.
- Some activities require initial approval from concerned departments (eg. Municipality, RTA, National Media Council etc.)
What we offer for professional license UAE
We have explained a few think about this type of license. Now it is time to say about what we can offer you for this type of a license. We are able to manage the whole process for professional company formation. It includes strategic inputs and consolidate business plan:
- Getting approvals as well as permissions from concern departments
- Preparing Partnership agreements as well as MOA
- Identify a trusted as well as qualified local service agent
- Also we will ssist you in the bank accounts opening
- We will also assist you to find a suitable office space
- Handle other documentation formalities
Can I open a Professional License Dubai as a Sole Establishment?
Dubai law state that you can open Professional License in Dubai as a Sole Establishment. The owner can be either an expat or a UAE local person. The Owner of this type of a company can carries the full 100% liability of the company. In this way, it is similar to the rest of the world which place 100% obligation with the owner of the business. Even then, it is a very popular setup of company in Dubai. The reason is very simple; there is no restriction to hire a UAE local sponsor to setup Professional License in Dubai.
What is the difference between Professional License and Civil Company?
If more than one partner involve to open a Professional License in Dubai; then this type of a setup is call a civil company. The civil company structure is truly a partnership in which the shareholders share the full 100% liability of the company. Further along with the ownership feature, a Civil Company is run and operate very similar to the Sole Professional License in Dubai.
Can I open a Professional License in Dubai as a Branch of a Foreign Company?
Yes, mostly people are opening regularly a Professional Licenses in Dubai as a Branch of a Foreign Company. There are many reasons to choose branch for a foreign company for professional license Dubai. But the main reason is that you will be allow to perform all the services freely which the parent company are doing in their base. Also in Dubai and the UAE; there are some strict naming rules for companies. If you wish to bypass these rules, then the way to go is through a Branch of a Foreign Company. UAE law allows a Branch to carry the same name as that of the Foreign Head Office.
Can we setup our Professional License in Dubai free zone?
Yes you can also setup your Professional License in Dubai in one of its many free trade zone; and also in other free trade zone of the UAE. Now the question is why I should open my Professional license in Dubai free zone. The answer is not that much simple; but the only reason for us to choose free zone for your Professional License Dubai; is when the free trade zone offers devoted services for the business; which you are looking to start.
For example, the Dubai Media City is a famous place for media and advertising companies. Similarly Dubai internet city is a famous free zone for software and computer programming as well as internet companies. Since the 100% expat ownership structure is allow to main land companies; if they are forming a Professional License Dubai, there is not much explanation for choosing a Free Zone to form a Professional License in Dubai free zone.
But we will recommend you to take this type of a license within a Free Zone; only if you plan to provide your services to clients outside the UAE. But also note that you are not bond to provide service only outside the UAE; you can also provide services to UAE mainland as well without any restriction. Second most important reason for choosing of free zone is that remove the Headache of LSA. If you are going to start your business with a very low budget; and with one or 2 staff then free zone is a better place for you.
What is LLC license cancellation Dubai?
LLC license cancellation Dubai means company liquidation in Dubai; or it simply means cancellation of the trade license in Dubai. It is the process in which business entity shout down its operation; and the assets and capital of the company is spread among the shareholders. Or another word it is the process of closing company in Dubai.
Closing resources before LLC license cancellation Dubai
First of all in the first place; the most important thing which needs to be close is the company utilities. It is necessary to cancel any utilities under the company use; like cancelling the account with Etisalat or du and DEWA; so that to retrieve your deposits. A large part of LLC license cancellation Dubai deals with final payment for employees. The owners or share holders of the company need to cancel their staff visa; as well as their work permits; if there is any before closing company in Dubai. The staff termination can be done from both immigration and labor. As per UAE labor law; the business owner need to give their staff a 2 month paid or 8 week notice period.
Another most important thing you need to close is the bank account of the company. You will be required to shout down any bank account link with the company; and get an okay latter from the bank. Office or warehouse leases will also need to be close; before closing company in Dubai.
Why we need closing company in Dubai
Company closing in Dubai or cancellation of trade license in Dubai; is very important part of business life cycle. There are three cases where need the Cancellation of trade license in Dubai.
First of all Cancellation of trade license in Dubai or company liquidation in Dubai becomes unavoidable; when a company make a serious offense of the law; or also in case a company commit a fraud and Dubai authority starts inspecting; and catch any dis respect to any rule of the country. In this case they will receive a legal notice; that is for Cancellation of trade license in Dubai. So company needs to be close.
Second case for companies where company need to be close; if their income is less and their expense are very high; or in simple word when they do not have enough funds; another we can say that if their business is not in a row as it should be; to carry on their daily tasks. And they are in a condition where they can’t pay their workers; or they are not capable to shelter their liability. The third case is when a company license is expired; and you do not want to renew that; then you have to close that license. Otherwise you will have a lot of fine.
And by closing company in Dubai we mean to Cancellation of trade license in Dubai. But note that once a license is closes; the same one will not be re-open. For trade license cancellation, you need to submit several documents; and also get approvals from the different gov’t and federal authority; but it depend on the type of business license you are holding.
What we offer for DED license cancellation or LLC license cancellation Dubai
- We prepare the company board resolutions
- Also we make the legal documents for LLC license cancellation in Dubai
- LLC license cancellation application
- We assist in finding as well as hiring a Liquidator
- A news adds for closing company in Dubai
- We also take clearance letter from Etisalat; as well as from DM
- Arrange clearance letter from custom dept; as well as from DEWA
- We also assist in Bank account closure and Bank NLC
- Audit for the financial statements for LLC license cancellation in Dubai
- We also assist in employee visa cancellation
- Labor card cancellation as well as Immigration card cancellation
- Liquidation report preparation as well as submission for DED license cancellation.
- Final cancellation letter
How to close LLC Company in Dubai; LLC license cancellation Dubai; LLC cancellation in Dubai
There are two main stages for closing company in Dubai
- Termination of all the workers; If there is any one active on a license.
- BOD resolution for closure and selection of a liquidator; and it has to be attesting from Notary Public.
- A letter from the selected liquidator along with their License Copy; Auditor registration certificate, Authorized signature certificate which is attest from a Notary Public.
- Payment of the fees at DED to issue company closing certificate.
- Closing ad in 2 local Arabic newspapers for one day; and then we will wait for 45 days; so that to check whether any one has any claim against the company.
- Show the original Ad and final audit report to the DED.
- Confirmation of the Liquidator as well as Partners that there is no objection; or claim from the third party during the Ad period.
- We will cancel visa of the partners; that is if any valid visa is there on a company license. We will get clearance letter from Ministry of Labor; as well as Immigration, from DEWA also form Etisalat.
- Copy of Director Board resolution and copy of liquidation certificate..
- Pay fees at DED for LLC license cancellation.