UAE is known as one of the world most dynamic country; and a perfect business hub for local as well as international trading. For both east and west UAE is the main commercial meeting point. UAE keeps a liberal economy and is dedicate to ensure free trade and competition. In UAE there are over 200 nationalities that live and work in the UAE. Dubai is one of the main states of UAE. Most of the expiate love to have their business in Dubai. There are some key advantages of dubai company formation.
- Politically UAE is a stable country.
- There are no corporate tax as well as there is no personal tax on income.
- At this point let me tell you one more thing; which is think is the most key one to this stage; that is no restrictions on profit or capital repatriation.
- Low import duties; that is 0% duty tax.
- High level of security to person and property.
- No currency restrictions is also one of the best benefit. Which expat love to avail.
- At this point let me tell you one more thing; which is think is the most key one to this stage; that is it has human resources in all sector of life; that is which is the demand of any business.
Dubai company formation
There are many kinds of legal structures; or in other word we can say that there are different type of Companies; that is to run different sorts of business activities in the UAE. In common, the business which operate in UAE; can be divide into three different classes; such as onshore (mainland) companies, free zone companies and off shore companies.
Dubai company formation in Mainland
Main land – dubai company formation is also call onshore company formation. Main land companies are the one which is register in the UAE main land with DED. At this point let me tell you that; their key purpose is to carry out business in the local market. One of the main differences of the On shore business is that; they can be mold in partner ship with a UAE Local. UAE local must either act as a company share holder and will hold 51% of the company share; or he will act as a local service agent. The capacity of a UAE national is usually decide base on the activity and legal form of the company.
The activities in Dubai company formation are generally classified as
- Commercial activity
- Professional activity
- Industrial activity
This kind of activity is include trading, investment, import as well as export; also a brokerage, a banking, a real estate, insurance etc.
This kind of activity is include those which are relate to the profession; that is, with the use of abilities and skills; such as an IT services, a medical services, a consultancy activities, an education, a farming, a restaurant etc.
This kind of activity is include all kind of manufacturing activities.
Local sponsor for Dubai company formation
Selecting the right local partner or local agent is very difficult; if one is require for the sack of operating in local marking. It is one of the primary issue to start company in Dubai or other Emirates of UAE. At this point let me tell you an important point; which i think will help you to see all this in clear way; that is, if you do not pick the right local sponsor and make the company formation in Dubai; that is, with the casual sponsor, you can be totally block for the future business; because for each government work you may require his signature. Signature is need for visa application of the new employee; renewal of Trade license as well as renewal of the staff visas.
When such signature is missing as you can not reach to your sponsor; can totally stop your company operation. Our company has the right connection with local sponsor; who will be available 24 / 7 to help you and your business.
Offshore Company formation
Off shore Company formation is another option of Dubai company formation; Off shore company is use to conduct international business. In UAE Jebel Ali Free Zone, Ras al Khaimah and Ajman allow IBC formation. Off shore company is also call an IBC. Off shore company is ideal for any type of business that does not want a local office. This type of a dubai company formation is best suitable for investment activity; like hold share in local or in a free zone companies; hold UAE real estate, or invoice to international client; international trading activities outside the UAE. IBCs can not rent office space nor can they apply for any visas. And also note that they are not allow to trade inside in the UAE.
UAE Free Zone Company
Another form of a company formation in Dubai is free zone company. It is also call a free trade zone company. Because it’s origin of formation is free trade area. It is call a tax free zone as there is no corporate nor personal tax in free trade zone. Free zone Company is registere in one of the free zones in the UAE. Free zone company allow 100% owner ship to expat; that is why it is the primary option for all expat; having ambition to open a company in any of emirates.
What is Sole Establishment form of company formation Dubai?
A Sole Establishment form of company formation Dubai is a legal object; which is entirely own by one individual; who is totally liable for the liabilities of the entire company. Sole Establishment form of company formation Dubai can either conduct commercial activities or professional activities in the UAE. According to UAE laws; only UAE nationals as well as nationals of GCC countries are allow to form Sole Establishment; for to carry out commercial activities. The commercial activities are those activities; which are describe in the Art 5 – 6 of the Federal Law No. 18 of 1993 on Commercial Transactions. Some of these activities are trading, import as well as export; real estate development, manufacturing and etc.
However, foreigner are also allow to form Sole Establishment form of company formation Dubai. That is, only for conducting professional activities; non – Physical product, such as a medical services; an engineering services, a management consultancy; a legal services, an IT services and similar services. The Sole Proprietorship form of Dubai company formation, owned by an expat; should appoint a Local Service Agent according with UAE laws. A Local Service Agent should be a UAE national. Whose primary job is to act as link between the company and the government objects. For example, in applying for work permits, visas etc.
How to setup a company in Dubai?
Finally it is time to have set up company in Dubai. At this point let me tell you one more thing; or you can say one more point which you need to keep in mind. Which i think is a key point for all of the clients; and also i think it will work to see the whole process of a set up Dubai company; and show the entire thing in clear way, that is, the easy way to setup company in dubai. So get in touch with us. In the first place, you can use website live chat button. So that to start chats with a Dubai company specialist. Second way is that, you can Click Here to place a call back request.
Dubai is one of the most beautiful as well as attracting city in the world for expat; that is to establish their business. Dubai Mainland Companies offers freedom; as well as benefits which are very unique in this part of the world. The awarding of Dubai with the Expo 20 20 Dubai mainland company formation; that is become more vital for expat then other options. Because if you setup a mainland company; then you are free to do business in uae local market. A Mainland company setup in Dubai will give you a direct access to UAE local market; that is why mainland company formation is also known as local company formation.
Mainland company formation in Dubai
Mainland company formation in Dubai has requires a local emirate national; which is also know as local sponsor or local service agent. Local sponsor is require for commercial as well as for industrial license; while local service agent is requires for professional license. In main land 51% share are reserve for local sponsor. And 49% share are for expat. However our local sponsor which we will provide you; will give you full power of attorney and will avoid any involvement; in the operations or in profit sharing.
DED is the regulatory authority for main land company; and responsible for issuing all licenses related to main land company. DED acts as a one window service center for all mainland company formation.
Benefits of Dubai mainland company formation:
- You can drive your company from any part of UAE
- Able to conduct business in Dubai mainland
- there is also no currency restrictions in main land
- Also it is 100% tax free no corporate tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Easy availability of employment visas
- Choice of office locations across Dubai
- Also no capital is requires for a local Dubai license.
- Stable local authority, Simple incorporation process.
- Hassle free set up process to seek license as well as registration
- Flexibility to rent office anywhere in the main land.
- Wide range of license types as well as activities
- No personal income tax
- The one and only practical option for many types of business.
- You can open your office anywhere in UAE.
Process of mainland company setup in Dubai
There are 7 steps to form a mainland company in dubai.
Select business activity for mainland company in dubai:
There are more than 3000 business activities allow in Dubai; which fall into different groups as well as classes. The selection of activity and it correct class is very important. If you select a wrong class and start your business; you may be stop from doing business under that particular class. And possible to pay fine as well; so the selection of proper class is as important as breath to a soul. If you are going to select an activity which is currently not in practice in D.E.D. Then DED may create a new business activity for you.
Select legal form for Mainland Company setup in dubai:
A legal form is an explanation of what sort of business you are planning to start. When you choice a legal form for your mainland company setup in Dubai. You must take into account the business activities; business type, the nationality of owners and the ownership options. Mainland company formation in Dubai can take number of legal forms. Following are the some legal form of the mainland company setup in dubai
- Joint Ventures (JV)
- Branch Offices
- General Partnership Company (JPC)
- Public Shareholding Company (PSC)
- Private Shareholding Company (PSC)
- Share Partnership Company (SPC)
- Simple Limited Partnership (SLP)
- Partnership Company (PC)
- Civil Company (CC)
Select trade name for Dubai mainland company:
After selecting activity and it class, next step is to select a trade name. You will suggest three trade names. When choosing a name for your company you should follow general trade name selection guidelines. During the application process for dubai mainland company; you will get a payment voucher or a transaction number. Please remember the following points for trade name reservation:
- A Trade Name of Dubai mainland company is valid for 60 days
- It has to be renew within one week before it is due to expire
- Trade Name of Dubai mainland company can be renew online only once
- You have pay for your trade name on the same day as you apply for it
- A Trade Name that has already expire cannot be renew
Apply initial approval for dubai mainland company registration:
Next step in mainland company registration is Initial Approval. It is a document which says that the DED has no objection on you to start a business in dubai. It means you can take the next steps to get a business license. To apply for initial approval in dubai please remember the following points:
- You have to pay for your Initial Approval within seven days.
- You must have an initial approval certificate; as well as an initial Approval Form to obtain a license.
- The initial approval contains records of partners; legal type as well as an activities of the business.
- Initial Approval is valid for six months and is not renewable.
MOA and LSA for mainland company formation in Dubai
Depend on the legal form of mainland company formation in dubai; all the partners may need to draft and sign an MOA. In some cases, need to sign a LSA with a local sponsor; who will represent your company with concerns to license.
Establish your business location Mainland company formation Dubai:
Mainland company formation Dubai must have a physical address. Before you finalize the physical address of your company. Let me tell you that the DM has to confirm the location. You can also select to place your business in an authorized business center; and then in this case you do not need to approve your location from DM.
If one of the partners in the company is a UAE national; that is, he has a license in a specific location; then you can place your new company to the same office; as long as the space is larger than 500 sq. ft. For establishing multiple business licenses to a single location; you will need to take an approval from existing partners to DED counters.
Finial submission of documents for Mainland Company setup dubai
If you have successfully completed the steps above; you need to submit all the documents to the DED for final submission. Depend on your activity, the processing time for your final submission is up to 7 days.
You are planning to start business in Dubai. That is why you are in search of some very good business setup consultants in Dubai; or you may be looking for business setup company in Dubai. So that to set up business for you in UAE. Even after good home work you still have some doubt; as well as you have question in your mind; and so you are looking for the answers. To do so you need more and more facts and figure; and need to collect some data from the local market. There could be qualms about the legal structure of the business; there may be questions about how to do business in Dubai; and also details about the rules and regulation; you may be looking for costs effective option etc.
These are some of the doubts that enable you to search for business setup consultants in Dubai; or business Setup Company in Dubai. If this is the case then you are in the right place to get advice; and assistance in all kind of business setup issues.
However you have some basic idea about the market position in Dubai. If you are not an expert of business set up in Dubai; and have very less knowledge about legal issue, business needs, costs and services etc; then you would need to search for help from business setup consultants in Dubai; or business set up company in Dubai to make the thing easy for you.
Why use Business Setup Consultants in Dubai
This is now the time when you start searching for some top business setup consultants; so that to help you with your business setup in dubai. It is totally depending on your need of; you may be searching for info only. You may be thinking to set up your business without the help of business consultants in uae. But let me tell you one thing; or simply let me ask you a question. What you will do if you need to cut your hair? and what you will do if you need to stitch a dress? yes you will go to a specialist to do it for you. In a similar way it is very important to use the help of the business consultants; because they are very skillful people to advice over various matter of business set up.
It is an easy task to find business set up companies in uae. Just run a search on Google, pick up the top 4, 5 and contact them over email or phone. Just explain your Idea. They are very quick to respond to your inquiries with best solutions, costs and detailed rules. You expect services from this business set up companies in uae; and are likely to pick the solution that give you the lowest cost, the fast formation. And in short time you will be able to star your business.
Following are the main advantages of business consultant in UAE.
- Business consultant in Dubai can help in research & analysis
- How consultant can help you in decision making
- Business consultants in UAE can save you money
- Dubai business setup consultants can speed up the process
Business consultant in Dubai can help in research and analysis
You need help from top business consultant in Dubai, just because of one big reason; most of the Free Zones in UAE, do not give you full details; that is you may requires to evaluate the overall capital for your business. If you are leaving in UAE and expert in business set up in uae; then it is fine to handle the business set up in dubai by your own.
But those who have lived in Dubai for some period of time; but still do not have a complete knowledge of the legal; as well as commercial aspects of business set up in uae. Missing a single piece of info creates a big hole in your business set up in Dubai. Business consultant dubai can help you with proper research; as well as analysis of data and will suggest you a suitable option for you.
Business set up companies in Dubai can help you in decision making
During your set up in Dubai, you will have to make a number of decisions. At the starting stage of the set up all your decisions may seem unimportant. However, long term impact of such decisions cannot be ruled out. Such decisions will include, type of your business (Free Zone or mainland or offshore); kind of activity, site in a particular area; business set up package or customized solutions etc. Your long term business goals are a basic reason in decision making. So your Business set up companies in Dubai should deliver proper service; so that to make you start your business in efficient way.
Business consultants in Dubai can save you money
There is no doubt about it. A good business consultants in Dubai can save your money in long term. But the question is; is your business set up consultants in Dubai are good enough in their services? You can save money at an early stage by selecting a capable business setup company in Dubai. Some company employ inexperience consultants and tries to charge their clients based on their reputation. It would be perfect for you to find a business consultant in Dubai; who has real and practical experience in various side of business set up.
Dubai business setup consultants can speed up the process
Business consultant in Dubai deals with business set up activities also. So they know the rules and regulations and needs of business set up. Business setup consultants can speed up your set up process; because the time require for getting all these info will be reduce. And finding of business set up consultants is very easy just search online; and pock the top few consultant to get start of your process.
Our Other Services: | UAE offshore company formation |
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone (UAQ FTZ) is located in Umm Al Quwain. It is a friendly, advance as well as wealthy emirate with modern setup. UAQ free zone is famous for its desert scenery as well as unique vegetation flower; plants as well as wildlife. It is also a popular vacation point. UAQ free zone is also located within 45 minutes from Dubai Airport; Umm Al Quwain free zone is a friendly; progressive as well as offer easy set up process. Umm Al Quwain has a stable economy. It also open investment climate and offer a very low costs of living; as well as a cheap labor availability make it a strategic business base with the MENA region.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone is an ideal location for Micro Businesses; SME as well as Multinationals companies to do business in a safe and sound free trade zone. It is also one of the best good looking places for your effective investment in the region. Our consultant will make the registration and licensing process quick and easy. UAQ Free Zone is a strategic initiative of the Govt of Umm Al Quwain.
Advantages of Umm Al Quwain free zone company
- Generous investment incentives
- UAQ free zone offers 100% foreign ownership
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone offer an investor friendly environment
- 0% corporate as well as 0% personal tax for an Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits for an Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company
- Also Umm Al Quwain Free Zone offers an open investment climate
- No exchange control for an Umm Al Quwain Free Zone company.
- Low costs of living as well as cheaper labor are available.
- Ease of doing business in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone.
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone has an excellent growth opportunities.
- It offer a cost effective leasing options for office space and warehousing.
- Sound, transparent as well as modern legal frame work.
- Premium Consultancy, Micro Business, Freelancer Permit.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone look forward to provide a perfect plate form. That will allow you to run your idea into a successful business.
Type of License for UAQ Free zone Company formation
Tell now we have discuss about UAQ and UAQ free zone; as well as note some of main key benefits of UAQ free zone. At this point let me tell you an other important thing; which is the core of any free trade zone. That is the type of license allow in UAQ free trade zone. An UAQ Free zone company can hold one of the following types of license.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Commercial License
First of all in the first place, in this type of a license one can perform an import; as well as an export, distribution as well as can store the items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
General Trading License in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
This type of a license enables you to trade in a wider range of activities; also gives the freedom as well as flexibility; to trade in any commodity which are allow in the UAE.
Note: Commodities which require special approval or clearance from various UAE authorities; for example explosives and armaments cannot be trade with a General Trading license.
Consultancy License in Umm Al Quwain free zone
First of all in the first place; in this type of a license one can perform activity like expert or professional advice. And also issue to all kind of professionals. It allows two similar activities.
UAQ free zone Freelance Permit
This allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional; and conduct business as a freelance company. The Freelance Permit is design for individuals who operate in technology; media as well as film sectors; and also it is issue to talent roles; creative roles and selected administrative roles.
UAQ free zone Industrial License
First of all in the first place, in this type of a licensee one can import raw materials; then manufacture, process, assemble as well as package the specified products; and also export the finished product. It allows the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing; processing and/or assembly of specified products.
Service License in UAQ free trade zone
This type of a license is for service providers. It permits to carry out the services specified on the license within the Free Zone, such as Logistics; Courier Services; Insurance Service Provider, a Travel Agency, a Tour Services; Car Rental etc.
Micro Business License in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
This type of a license is for those who would like to start with low budget; and also do not need a physical office or a visa. They can start a Trading or a consultancy business using this cheapest option.
UAQ free trade zone Premium Consultancy License
This type of a license is for those who wish to do a Real Estate consultancy; a Financial Consultancy, a Tourism Consultancy, a Legal consultancy; also an Investment Consultancy; Oil as well as Gas engineering Consultancy; Shipping as well as Logistics and Aviation Consultancy.
Type of Entity Allow in UAQ free zone
Tell now we have discuss about Umm Al Quwain; also about Umm Al Quwain free zone; as well as note some of the key benefits of Umm Al Quwain free trade zone. Now its time to say some thing about the real structure of the Umm Al Quwain free zone. There are several options when it comes to setup a business in UAQ FTZ.
- A Free Zone Establishment (FZE); It requires only one single shareholder
- A Free Zone Company (FZC), It requires two and up to 50 shareholders
- A branch of an existing company Corporate shareholders are permitted.
Document required for UAQ Free Zone companies formation
Following documents are needed for UAQ free zone company formation
- Pass port copy for each of the share holder
- Pass port copy and C.V for each of the Manager
- Proof of initial approval for each of the activities
- Proof of trade name reservation for UAQ free zone company set up.
- Also Personal info sheet for each of the share holder; as well as manager.
- Notarize as well as attest POA appointing Our Firm as your legal representative; So that we can act on your behalf and / or on behalf of the share holders.
- Lease agreement – Having a physical address for your business / office is Mandatory in the UAE.
- Also during the process, it might be require some other documents as well; it depend on the type of activity.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone fees
|UAQ FTZ Fee||Fee in AED|
|General Trading License fee||9,500|
|Consultancy License fee||2,500|
|Commercial License fee||2,500|
|Freelancer Permit fee||2,500|
|Premium Consultancy License fee||14,500|
|Micro Business License fee||2,500|
What is special about UAQ free zone company setup?
First of all in the first place, UAQ free zone company setup offer three type of license; which are specially design for the needs of expat; who is looking for activities not easily allow in another places. Second thing about UAQ free zone company setup is that; it is best suitable for single professionals. It is also best suitable for those who is looking for the most economical options. Because it offer special licenses like Micro Business as well as Freelancer Permit. Also the process of company registration in UAQ free zone is very simple; as compare to the other free trade zone. It does not need the owner to come to UAE for signing the papers. The work can be done through others like a consultant.
Procedure for the company formation in UAQ free zone
Step 1: Choose the license
First of all in the first place, you need to decide which license is best suitable to you; as well as your business. If you are not sure about the license as well as activity; then Our team can advise you on this as well.
Step 2: Choose the entity
There are three main options when it comes to setting up a business within UAQ FTZ
- A Free Zone Company (FZC), which is for two and up to 50 shareholders
- A Free Zone Establishment (FZE), which is suitable for a single shareholder
- A branch of an existing company
So you need to choose one option to setup company in UAQ free trade zone.
Step 3: choose the facility
The third step in UAQ free zone company formation is to choose a facility; that is, from a variety of offices, warehouses and land suitable for your business.
Step 4: Submit documents
The 4th step in UAQ free zone company formation is to submit documents. At this point let me tell you one important point; that is, you need to come up with complete set of document. Other wise they will not entertain your requist. Our staff is happy to assist with best of our knowledge.
Step 5: payment
After submitting the document; UAQ FTZ staff will raise an invoice whereupon payment will be require.
Step 6: receive trade license and activate your business
After making payment, the entity will be license from UAQ Free Trade Zone Authority. Any questions and enquiry can be spoken to the elected client relationship manager. As soon as the license has been issued, the business is ready to begin trading within UAQ FTZ.
The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone) was established in 1995 and it is one of the main business centers of the United Arab Emirate. SAIF zone is located next to the International Airport of Sharjah and so called Sharjah Airport International Free Zone. The SAIF zone hosts over 5,000 companies from more than 150 countries.
Business Activity in Sharjah Airport Free Zone
Sharjah Airport Free Zone offer a wide range of business activities including import and export, IT services, media, logistics, consumer durables, trading, publishing, advertising, light to medium manufacturing and many more.
Main characteristics of Sharjah Free Zone Company formation
Following are the main characteristics of Sharjah Free Zone Company formation
|Company type||Free Zone Limited Lliability Company|
|Information published relating to company officers||No company directors names are disclosed|
|Taxation||No corporate or personal taxation|
|Accounting requirement||Accounts and auditing are required|
|Standard currency||UAE dirhams pegged to USD|
|Legislation||Sharjah International Airport Free Zone Authority|
|Governing corporate legislation||Sharjah International Airport Free Zone Authority|
|Communication||Efficient means of communication|
|Local sponsor requirement||Not needed|
|Number of directors needed||Minimum one director|
|Residence visa issuance||Residence visa issued|
|Time to form||10 working days|
Incomparable Convenience of company incorporation in SAIF zone
The company incorporation in SAIF Zone has competitive lead due to its strategic location at the cross roads of most important trade routes linking the east and the west. As a business hub, it offers an access to more than 2 billion consumers across the GCC, South Asia, CIS, parts of Africa and the Mediterranean.
Sharjah is a unique trade bridge that makes company incorporation in SAIF Zone unmatchable solution for company setup in free zones. Linking the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean, this bridge makes the SAIF Zone the ideal business hub in the Middle East.
ZAIF Zone has a proven promise to provide investors with the perfect and thrilling conditions for company incorporation in saif zone. By way of example, the Sharjah Airport Free Zone is regularly improving its value-added services, office and industrial unit facilities, infrastructure and technical and scientific expertise.
Advantages of Sharjah free zone company formation
There are distinct advantages of Sharjah free zone company formation. With a trading history dating back to the early 18th century, Sharjah today accounts for more than 45% of all industrial activity in the UAE.
The cost of Sharjah free zone company formation is less than in any other emirate of the UAE, and the focus on industrialization has in recent years turned Sharjah into a commercial hub registering an annual growth rate of 13%.
The Sharjah Chamber of Commerce, Sharjah airport international free zone authority and the Government of Sharjah are exceptionally pro-active and business savvy entities geared to provide all support to potential businessmen.
In addition to tax-free operation and an absence of red-tape, the Sharjah airport free zone offers unbeatable trade advantages and matchless benefits to investors:
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits in Sharjah airport free zone
- 100% foreign ownership allowed in Sharjah airport free zone
- 100% exemption from income and corporate taxes
- Sponsorship and visa’s for all staff
- License issued within 24 hours in Sharjah free zone
- 24 hour hotline for equipment and provision of labour
- On site labor accommodation
- Competitive structure of fee, property and management
- Access to over 2 billion customers Strategic location
- Simplified procedures
- Global and regional communications with excellent air, land and sea links
- Back up services provided by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Sharjah Expo
- No restriction on hiring of 100% expatriate workers, and many more.
What are the types of company formation in SAIF Zone Sharjah?
There are three types of legal entities that can be setup in Sharjah Airport Free Zone (SAIF Zone Sharjah).
Free Zone Company (FZCo)
Two or more shareholders can set up a Free Zone Company in SAIF Zone (Sharjah Airport International Free Zone) with a minimum capital of AED 150,000. In normal cases the maximum no# of shareholders allowed in SAIF Zone is up to 5 and if approved by SAIF Zone the maximum no# of shareholders can go up to 7. Liability shall be limited to the FZC’s share capital.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
A single shareholder can form a Free Zone Establishment in SAIF Zone Sharjah. The shareholder can be a natural person or a corporate structure. There shall be only one shareholder in a Free Zone Establishment (FZE). The smallest capital required for a FZE is AED 150,000. Liability of a Free Zone Establishment shall be limited to the FZE’s share capital.
Branch of a Company
Companies established in UAE or in foreign territory can setup their branch in SAIF Zone. A company register in a foreign territory, if authorized by its documents, can open a branch of their company in SAIF Zone. The SAIF Zone branch of such company shall have the same name as that of the original company. A company incorporated in UAE, can form a branch of their company in SAIF Zone when the parent company submits all the necessary documents to this effect.
What is the business activities allowed in Sharjah Airport Free Zone?
SAIF Zone offers 4 types of business licenses for various business activities.
General Trading License
A general trading license has a large number of products fall within its range. This type of license is classified under the commercial license.
Service license allows the owner to carry out service or consultancy activities that are speciﬁed in the license.
Commercial license is useful for activities like import / export, consolidate, distribute and store items specified in the license from SAIF Zone. There is a limit on the number of similar product lines that is (3).
An industrial license from Sharjah Airport Free Zone allows the investor to involve in activities such as processing, manufacturing, packaging, assembling etc.
The DWC free zone also includes Al Maktum International Airport, which once completed will have the capability to handle 12 million tons of annual cargo capacity and 160 million passengers. This makes DWC free zone an extraordinary multimodal project that supports a number of activities in aviation, logistics, commercial, residential, exhibition, humanitarian and leisure-related businesses.
DWC free zone company formation is the demand of most of entrepreneur. DWC free zone is a strategic enterprise of the Government of Dubai that is set to be biggest and a leading global trade, aviation and business hub. DWC free zone is an extension of Dubai’s legacy as a connection point between the East and the West. It is recognized as one of the most ambitious and unique projects of its kind in the world and it cover the 140-square kilometer area next to Jebel Ali Sea Port.
Type of License for DWC free zone company formation
This type of a license will allow the import/export and distribution of precisely mentioned goods can be undertaken with this license.
This license will allow specified logistics services (e.g. storage, distribution, transportation, forwarding, sorting and clearing activities, order management, inventory management etc.)
This permits the carrying out of services stated in the license in question but only within the Dubai World Central Free Zone and it is only allowed elsewhere in the UAE through the earning of additional local licenses and permits in certain jurisdictions. Such licenses are issued to Free Zone Enterprises (FZE) supporting the logistics industry and will include services such as training, consulting or any other related activity.
This will allow for the import/exporting, distributing and storage of items specified in their specific license.
This type or a license allow the operation of light manufacturing activity (e.g. blending, purifying, mixing, repacking, assembling forming or wrapping of products) by utilizing hand labor or soft machinery in a manner which does not create smoke, gas fumes, heat, light or any other objectionable by products. Please note that Industrial Licenses will not be issued without proof that an Environmental Impact surveys and studies have been done systematically.
Characteristics of DWC free zone company formation
|Company type||Free Zone Company|
|Governing corporate legislation||Dubai Aviation City Corporation|
|Taxation||Zero per-cent corporate or personal taxation|
|Information published relating to company officers||company directors names are not disclosed|
|Number of directors needed||Minimum one director|
|Accounting requirement||Accounts and auditing are required|
|Standard currency||UAE dirhams pegged to USD|
|Residence visa issuance||Residence visa issued|
|Legislation||Dubai World Central Free Zone|
|Time to form||10 to 12 working days|
|Local sponsor requirement||Not required|
|Communication||Efficient means of communication|
Furthermore, DWC free zone company formation is more likely choice for investor because; Dubai World Central will be hosting the World Expo 2020. Under the theme of “connecting minds, creating the future” Dubai is the first city in the region to host such a highly famous international exhibition. The location of the exhibition will be the exhibition area of Dubai World Central.
FAQ about DWC free zone company formation
Q: do i need a uae partner to establish a DWC free zone company?
No. all enterprises in DWC free zone can be formed with 100% foreign ownership.
Q: can the same person be a director, shareholder, company secretary and general manager?
Yes. However, the general manager must be a UAE resident.
Q: how many directors can be appointed to a DWC free zone company?
The number of directors can be appointed from 1 to 7 for DWC Free Zone Company. A DWC free zone company must have at least 1 director at any given time.
Q: What is the maximum number of shareholders in a DWC free zone company?
DWC Free Zone Company is currently limited to a maximum of 6 shareholders.
Q: can the general manager reside outside of the uae?
No. the general manager must reside within the uae as he/she will be the day-to-day point of contact for all matters concerning the DWC free zone company, and may need to be reached quickly in an emergency.
Q: do the shareholders, directors or company secretary have to reside in the uae?
No. shareholders, directors and the company secretary can be located anywhere in the world.
Q: can i be a partner in more than one DWC free zone company?
Yes. An individual can be a partner/shareholder in multiple DWC free zone companies.
Q: what document is required to establish a DWC free zone company?
To establish a DWC free zone company, the following documents must be submitted to the DWD free zone authority:
- A completed form – registration & licensing application (Dubai world central)
- Clear and valid passport copies (preferably in color) of any individual listed as a shareholder, director, general manager and company secretary in the application form.
- A certified copy (true copy) of the certificate of incorporation, valid certificate of good standing or valid trade license if it is a corporate shareholder.
- If the person handling the application and signing the declaration at the end of the registration & licensing application form is not named as a shareholder, director, general manager or company secretary in the application, then a notarized power of attorney or signed board resolution (if the shareholder is a corporate entity) will be required from each shareholder, confirming that the person handling the application is properly authorized to act on behalf of the shareholders.
- 2 copies of the memorandum of association and the articles of association of the DWC free zone company, bearing the name of the company to be incorporated and signed by all shareholders, noting their names, addresses and respective shareholding.
- Last but not the least, the applicable fee.
Q: what is the required minimum share capital to form a DWC free zone company?
The minimum capital of a DWC free zone company will be AED 300,000 (each share is AED 1). If the capital is more than AED 1,000,000 then a proof of capital is required.
Q: how is the share capital accounted for?
The consideration for which a share in a free zone establishment is issued may take the form of cash or non-cash consideration. DWC free zone authorities don’t ask for bank letters to prove the minimum capital is paid up.
Q: can i register a branch of another branch or representative office?
No. the branch must be related to the existing entity. So branch of another branch is not allowed in DWC free zone.
Q: What documents are required to register a branch company?
To register a branch, the following documents must be submitted to DWC free zone authority:
- A completed form – registration & licensing application (branch);
- Either a copy of a signed board resolution or a notarized power of attorney from the parent company, confirming to establish the branch and nominating a representative to handle the filing.
- Certified copies of the memorandum and articles of association or similar constitutional documents of the parent company.
- A certified copy of the certificate of incorporation, certificate of good standing or valid trade license of the parent company.
- The applicable fee.
Q: Can i register a branch and then convert the branch to a DWC free zone company later?
Yes. A branch can be converted to DWC Free Zone Company.
Q: Are there any restrictions on the business activities of a branch?
Yes. A branch can only perform the activity which parent company authorized to undertake.
Q: what types of license are available in dwc free zone?
The categories of license available within the dwc free zone company are:
- commercial license – allows the holder to carry out specified commercial services including general trading and logistics services;
- Industrial license – allows the holder to carry out specified light manufacturing activities.
- Service license – allows the holder to carry out services specified in the license within the dwc free zone and elsewhere in the uae;
- education license – allows the holder to carry out educational and social services, educational and training, and educational consultancy services
Q: can i lease multiple premises within the same DWC free zone license?
Yes. All DWC free zone enterprises may lease multiple premises under the same license.
Q: Does DWC free zone offer flexi-desk or virtual office solutions?
Yes. DWC free zone has a wide range of business center products and services which includes smart desks and smart offices.
Q: Can i lease a facility in the dwc free zone with my current uae license and Registration?
No. all applicants wishing to operate from the dwc free zone are required to register as a free zone enterprise.
Q: Can i purchase and own an office within the DWC free zone?
No. in the DWC free zone, you can only lease offices.
Q: can i be granted a license without leasing any facility in DWC freezone?
No. to qualify for and to hold a license, the applicant must be in possession of a valid lease for office space, warehouse space, or development land within the DWC freezone or have a service contract with the DWC freezone business center.
Q: can i carry out business activities outside of the DWC free zone with my DWC free zone license?
Yes, in limited cases. For example, a company with a service license could provide consultancy services to clients outside of the dwc free zone and a company providing logistics services under a commercial license could pick up and deliver (but not sell) products within the uae. However, trading activities under a commercial license only permit the holder to sell completed products in the uae market through a local registered distributor or a commercial agent in the uae. Different restrictions apply on different license categories. Please refer to the dwc free zone and administration rules and regulations for further details.
Q: Can i lease or purchase real property outside of the dwc freezone with my dwc license?
No. leasing and investment activities are only permitted within dwc freezone.
The DIFC is the financial hub of Dubai and provide the platform for DIFC company formation. It is a federal financial free zone and was developed according to UAE Federal Order No# 35 of 2004, UAE Federal Law No# 8 of 2004 and Dubai Law No# 12 of 2004. The DIFC reside in a physical territory of around 110 acres. The DIFC has its personal legal system and courts, independent from those of the UAE, with jurisdiction over corporate, employment, commercial, trusts, civil and safeties law matters.
DIFC company formation
The DIFC goals to provide a platform for DIFC company formation and especially financial institutions to conduct business with the emerging markets of the region. It was established with the dream of generating an background for growth, progress and economic development in the UAE, while accessing the area’s markets by providing globally recognized legal and business practice, as well as the appropriate structure keeping up with international standards.
It is an international financial center advantageously located in the middle of the Dubai. it is bounded by a area that is fast emerging and rich in natural resources and petro dollars. Joint with the tax friendly government and the unrestrictive attitude on the subject of capital repatriation and movement of funds, it offers a financial target and center that is matchless.
Benefits of Company formation in DIFC free zone
Following are the main advantages of company formation in DIFC free zone
- 100 percent foreign ownership is allowed for company formation in DIFC free zone.
- Internationally accepted laws and regulatory processes.
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profits for company formation in DIFC free zone.
- Environment for business setup in difc is dollar denominated environment.
- An extensive tax agreement network for UAE merged entities.
- An exclusively clear as crystal operating environment, meet the terms with international best practices.
- Freedom of repatriation of capital and profits for DIFC company formation.
- A world-class, self-governing, regulatory agency working alongside other financial regulatory agencies located in key international jurisdictions.
- A range of legal vehicles that may be established with capital structuring flexibility.
- An international stock exchange with primary and secondary listings of debt and equity instruments.
- A pool of skilled professionals exists in Dubai and the region.
- A responsive one stop shop service for visas, work permits and other related requirements.
- A modern and well-organized transport, communications and internet infrastructure.
Main characteristics of DIFC free zone company formation:
Following are the main characteristics of DIFC free zone company formation
|Company type||DIFC Free Zone|
|Governing corporate legislation||Dubai International Financial Centre Authority|
|Taxation||No corporate or personal taxes|
|Legislation||DIFC laws and regulations|
|Information published relating to company officers||No names are disclosed|
|Standard currency||UAE dirhams pegged to USD|
|Time to form||30 working days|
|Accounting requirement||Every company shall keep accounting records, accounting and auditing are mandatory|
|Local sponsor requirement||Not Required|
|Communication||Efficient means of communication|
|Residence visa issuance||Allowed|
|Number of directors needed||Depends on the size of the office space|
Registrar of Companies for Company setup in DIFC free zone
Registrar of Companies office is in charge for formation of companies in DIFC free zone. It also has an important role in given that information on DIFC entities.
The main functions of Registrar of Companies for company setup in DIFC free zone are:
- incorporate/setup and liquidate DIFC free zone companies;
- examine and store DIFC free zone companies information supplied under the appropriate laws and regulations;
- And make this information accessible to the public.
The role of the Registrar of Companies staff is to instruct on, review, receive and process all applications submitted by approaching DIFC registrants looking for to do company setup in DIFC free zone in accordance with the Companies Law, the Limited Liability Partnerships Law, the General Partnership Law, or Limited Partnership Law and the implementing rules and regulations applicable thereto.
Types of Entities in Dubai International Financial Center:
- Limited Liability Company – LLC – A Limited Liability Company may not become regulated by the DFSA and may not issue securities. A minimum of one member is required.
- Company Limited by Shares – LTD – A Company Limited by Shares is permitted to raise capital by offering shares as per a public offer and can issue securities. Company Limited by Shares required minimum of one shareholder.
- Limited Liability Partnership – LLP – A Limited Liability Partnership may be established by two or more shareholder who should be members of the Limited Liability Partnership. The liabilities of the members are limited to the extent of their shares in the Limited Liability Partnership.
- General Partnership – GP – A General Partnership is formed by two or more shareholder and all shareholders are jointly and separately liable without limitation, for the debts and responsibilities of the partnership.
- Recognized Company – RC – A Recognized Company is a registered branch of an existing foreign company within the DIFC. A Recognized Company is not considered to be a separate legal entity and therefore is just working as the extension of the foreign incorporated company.
- Limited Partnership – LP – A Limited Partnership is formed by two or more shareholders and must include at least one general shareholder whose liability will be unlimited and one limited shareholder whose liability shall be limited to the contribution made by it to the Limited Partnership.
- Special Purpose Companies – according to their agreement they need to be licensed to operate under the DIFC Authority.
- Pre-existing LLP, GP or LP may be registered in the DIFC free zone.
- The DIFC free zone Authority also permits foreign companies to be transferred to the DIFC (on condition that the foreign company is authorized to do so pursuant to the laws of its incorporating jurisdiction).
- Non-regulated entities are those, which are incorporated in the DIFC but are not involved in carrying on a Financial Service or are not required to be regulated pursuant to one or more of the exemptions set out in the DFSA Rulebooks. Examples of such entities include companies carrying out proprietary investments, service providers such as recruitment agencies, coffee shops, restaurants and bars, companies carrying out activities of a support or back-office nature, holding companies.
Document required for business setup in DIFC free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Passport(PP) Copies for the shareholder(s)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Prototype will be provided by Our company)
- Passport copy and C.V of the Manager
- Notarized Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Prototype will be provided by Our company).
- Lease agreement – Lease Documents Having a physical address for your business/office is Compulsory requirement in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 per sq. / ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. /m.). Our company can assist you while searching for your Physical address.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing firm at place of origin stating intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be notarized and attested by the U.A.E Embassy.(Prototype will be provided by Our company)
- Notarized and Attested Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Certificate of incorporation – if applicable – for your existing company, license your existing organization notarized and attested by the U.A.E Embassy.
Cost of Dubai International Financial Centre
|Trade License option / activity||Cost in AED|
|Industrial License||AED 9,475|
|Specific Trading||AED 9,475|
|Oil & Gas||AED 12,600|
|Real Estate||AED 18,700|
|General Trading License||AED 18,725|
|Specific Services||AED 9,400|
|Oil & Gas||AED 12,600|
|Freight Forwarding||AED 10,600|
|Real Estate||AED 18,800|
Our Other Services: | mainland company setup dubai | business setup in uae | Company formation in dubai free zones | Offshore company formation Dubai | Company formation in dubai | PRO Services in dubai | business setup in Ajman free zone | RAK free zone company setup | hamriyah free zone company formation | jlt freezone company set up | Dubai Media City Company Formation | LLC company formation in Dubai | Dubai Internet City Company Formation | DMCC Company Formation | JAFZA Company Formation | DAFZA Company Formation | RAK offshore company formation | JAFZA Offshore Formation | Ajman Offshore company | Ajman offshore company | JAFZA offshore company Incorporation | RAK offshore company setup | UAE offshore company formation | Dubai offshore company formation |
Fujairah is place beside the Gulf of Oman. It is one of the very low in term of population in UAE. It has a very large coastline of over 90 kms. The area of this Emirate is 1165 square kilometer. Fujairah has a sea port as well as an airport. It makes Fujairah an important place for business of export as well as import. Fujairah free zone company setup got attractiveness since the living standard increase in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Fujairah offers a large numbers of business opportunities in the region. The Fujairah is very popular for its brilliant blue skies; clear and blue water friendly palm trees and last but not the least beautiful white beaches. In general, it has a big attraction for tourists every year.
Fujairah free zone company setup
There are two major areas where we can go for the company formation in Fujairah. One is known as main land area while the other is known as free trade zone. For mainland Fujairah company formation we require a local service agent or local sponsor. While in Fujairah free zone company setup a foreigner can enjoy 100% share of his or her business.
- Mainland Fujairah company setup
- Fujairah free zone company setup
Fujairah free zone company formation
This Free zone is very near to port of Fujairah, Fujairah international airport (which is the only airport in the whole eastern coast). Due to the some valid factors; like the free zone companies have easy access to gulf ports, Pakistan, India, and Iran as well as to the red sea. Fujairah free zone company formation will give you a direct access to main routes of shipping; to an outstanding port as well as airport.
Advantages of Fujairah free zone company formation
- At Fujairah free zone company formation you will enjoy matchless economy and a very low tariffs
- It will take a very short time in starting
- The licensing process is very easy in Fujairah free zone- in various cases it takes hardly one working day to obtain a license for your chosen business activity for formation of company at Fujairah free zone.
- The policies of State allow complete repatriation of profit and capital at Fujairah free zone.
- Fujairah free zone company formation offers modern as well as sophisticated system of communication
- The Fujairah free zone company formation offers investment opportunities in sectors like tourism, shipping and agriculture.
- Investment opportunities in geological projects (minerals, rock and Oil etc).
- Companies at Fujairah free zone enjoy friendly business environment as well as stable currency
- The Fujairah free zone company formation has reduce the costs of setup
- The Fujairah free zone has reduced overhead costs too.
- Government of the state has investment friendly policies
- Freedom to investors to choose from a large numbers of investment fields
- Business owners enjoy 100% security of investment
- well-organized as well as money-making facilities of investment
Mains sectors of operations for Fujairah free zone company registration
- The Information and technology sector is a leading sector in Fujairah free zone.
- The sectors of textile are also very popular.
- Recycling is well known sector for Fujairah free zone company registration
- Gold is considerably one of the important sectors too.
- Castings are a main sector of operation.
- Heating and cooling units is a major sector of operation in Fujairah free zone company registration
- Plastics as well as perfumes has occupied major portion of operation.
- Trading sector is well known area of operations in Fujairah free zone
- Service sector is one of the most attractive sectors in Fujairah free zone.
Exclusive befits of Fujairah free zone company registration
- 100% repatriation of foreign capital and profit: you can turn over back your complete profits of your company without paying any taxes
- Fujairah free zone company registration offer 100% tax exemption policy; which is not less than a blessing in disguise and which helps your business to operate at 100% competence.
- The facility of single window clearance is one of the most attractive one features of Fujairah free zone company registration; as it takes only one working day to obtain a business license in Fujairah free zone area.
- The availability of Common customer duty facility for sea port and airport is also saves; the hassle for separate customs duty for seaport as well as airport
- The Infrastructure and real estate benefit can easily be obtaining the facility of office; warehouse to carry out your business activities and land facility.
- Virtual office is the most recent advantage, at a so-called one time registration fee; minimum annual capital needed as well as refundable deposited security; you have the benefit of managing your company branch in Fujairah free zone, without being really physically present in Fujairah
What are the feasible legal entities for Fujairah free zone company registration?
- The Branch of a foreign company
- Branch of a UAE company is also allow in Fujairah free zone
- Free zone establishment (FZE)
- Free zone company (FZC)
There is no need for any sort of capital for branch of foreign company as well as of UAE Company. There is also no restriction on minimum number of shareholders and also registration fee is zero.
This is a little difference for Free zone Company (FZC) and free zone establishment (FZE). Need of minimum capital in case of both FZE and FZC is AED 150,000; and also a registration fee is AED 5000. Minimum number of shareholders for FZE is one while for FZC formation need two shareholders.
Types of License for Fujairah free zone company registration
There are total five kinds of licenses for Fujairah free zone company registration; that someone can apply for relying upon the business activity which they choose. The categories for license within the Fujairah FZ are as under:
Service License for Fujairah free zone company registration
Firms offering services like accounting firms, law firms or individual practitioners; and also business consultants are issued service license
Trading & General Trading License for Fujairah free zone company registration
Certified to import, export as well as re-export contracted and specified goods. The license entitles the shareholder to accomplish import, export and re-export independently in the Fujairah Free zone area as well as outside the UAE For local distribution; the Authority can issue special permits from the concern departments of Government for stress-free operations.
Warehousing License for Fujairah free zone company setup
License can be avail on facilities of leasing warehouse. Such license entitles the sponsor to use the warehouse as a center for major distributions; benefiting for cargo space and packaging of goods.
Commercial License for Fujairah free zone company setup
Specified products subject to the regulations of the license issuing authority can be traded using this license
Manufacturing License for Fujairah free zone company registration
Manufacturing license can be obtained on endorsement and execution of the project. Each and every project must be entirely insured including staffing as well as machinery. All licenses of manufacturing needs approvals and focusing to the identification of the following:
- Manufacturing area is requires which will be develop and in open space
- Electricity is requiring, water and manpower will also be requires
- Manufacturing license also need to ensure the environmental aspects of the project
Ajman Free Zone company setup is generally known as entrepreneur’s paradise today with its bundle of matchless benefits. Ajman is strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf; Ajman Free Zone is well positioned to work for the eastern and western markets to setup a business.
Location for Ajman free zone company setup
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is situated in the state of Ajman, one of the seven emirates of the UAE. The total area of the Ajman, containing regional waters, is 324 km2, and without regional waters is 214 km2. The Ajman coastline in the Arab Gulf region is 8 km. Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) was established in 1988 that run to huge industrial development in Ajman by charming a big number of expat investments that advantage from the investment freedoms and free zone benefits.
For small & medium enterprises (SME) and entrepreneurs who find entry cost expensive, office space is available for 555$ per month and larger offices for 777$ per month in 12 installments. Ajman Free Zone business setup offers e-commerce licenses to its customers at a price far lower than other free zones.
Ajman Free Zone business setup entity Types
- Free Zone Company (FZCO):In the case of more than one shareholder, then such company is called Free Zone Company.
- Free Zone Establishment:If a company is incorporated by only one shareholder then such company takes a form of Free Zone Establishment that can be owned 100% by either individual or legal entity (company).
- Branch of a Foreign Entity:Foreign entities can establish their presence in Ajman Free Zone by registering a representative or branch office.
- Branch of a Local Company:Existing companies in the UAE can also register their branches in Ajman free zone.
Characteristics of Ajman free zone business setup
following are the main characteristics of Ajman free zone company setup
|LEGAL ENTITIES PERMITTED||Free Zone Company (FZC), Free Zone Establishment (FZE), Branch of a UAE Company (BLC), Branch of a foreign Company (BFC)|
|SHAREHOLDERS||Minimum two and maximum five for FZC. One Shareholder for FZE|
|TYPE OF LICENSES ISSUED||Trading, Industrial, Services & Commercial|
|SHARE CAPITAL||Minimum AED 185,000 for FZE / FZC|
|MANAGER||Every FZE / FZC company shall have a manager. It should be a natural person and his name shall be on license and must be on the visa of the company.|
|DIRECTORS||Corporate directors are not allowed, Minimum number of Directors Two and Maximum four.|
|SHARES||No bearer shares will be allowed. All shares must be fully paid when allocated. No different classes of shares allowed.|
|PRESENCE||The shareholder has to be physically present either himself or through an attorney at the Free Zone.|
|RESTRICTIONS ON NAME||Names must end with the word “FZE, FZC, BFC or BLC” as the case may be. Location names and religious words are prohibited.|
|AUDIT||It is not compulsory for the company to submit audited financial reports to the Free Zone at this stage|
|GOVERNING LAW||Companies are subjected to the UAE law in general and for some specific functions law of the Emirates of Ajman.|
|FACILITIES OFFERED||Office units, Warehouse, Land & Harbor.|
|VISA ELIGIBILITY||Employee Visa depending on size of office, type of company and activity. Investor Visa is available for those above 60 years of age|
|DISTANCE FROM DUBAI||40 kms|
|OTHER SERVICES||Driving License and other functions will need to be from the relevant Ajman Government Department.|
Advantages of business setup in Ajman free zone
- Strategic Location with access to the sea, air and land
- Cheap energy
- 100% foreign ownership of company
- The most economical wage structure and easy access to massive work force
- No restriction on transfer of capital and profits
- Total exemption from all import and export duties
- No personal income and no corporate tax
- Total elimination of all service charges and hidden fees
- Competitive prices for power/electricity
- Exceptionally low handling charges
- Competitive prices on warehouse or office facilities usage
- Fast and easy licensing procedures
- 20 years land contract is renewable for another 20 years guaranteeing 40 years tax and customs free operations
- World class infrastructure
- One-stop shop service for licensing and visa applications
- Lowest tariffs in the region
Types of license for Ajman free zone company formation
Following are the type of license allowed for Ajman free zone company formation
- Service License:Services license allows providing specific services or consultancies within the free zone such as marketing, management, IT consultancies etc.
- Trading License:Trading license allows import, export, trading and re-export of specific products.
- Industrial License:Industrial licenses are issued for manufacturing business activities. Ajman Free Zone has necessary facilities such as smart stores and warehouses that support this activity.
- E-commerce License:AFZ is one of the few free zones that issue E-Commerce License to do business through online platforms.
- National Industrial License:National industrial licenses can be obtained by those who meet the following criteria:
Documents required for Ajman free zone company setup
Following are the list of documents required for Ajman free zone company setup
A FREE ZONE ESTABLISHMENT (FZE)
Following are the list of documents required for FZE type of Ajman free zone company setup
- Application Form
- Providing of 5 proposed names
- 10 color passport size photographs (white background)
- A passport copy that is valid for 6 months minimum. Entry visa stamp copy – or residence visa copy – or entry visa copy – or cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- A 2 page business plans if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph A No Objection Letter from the sponsor in case the applicant has a valid residence in UAE
- description of the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
A FREE ZONE COMPANY (FZC):
Following are the list of documents required for (FZC) type of Ajman free zone company setup
- Application Form
- Providing of 5 proposed names
- 10 color passport size photographs for all partners (white background)
- Passport copies valid for 6 months minimum, for each partner. Entry visa stamp copy (or) residence visa copy (or) entry visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- A 2 page business plans if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph description of the activity the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
- A No Objection Letter from the sponsor in case the applicant has a valid residence in UAE
A BRANCH OF A LOCAL COMPANY (BLC):
Following are the list of documents required for (BLC) type of business setup in Ajman free zone
- Application Form
- A passport copy that is valid for 6 months minimum, for the representative or manager of the company. Entry visa copy (or) Entry visa stamp copy (or) residence visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- 10 color passport size photographs (white background)
- An original Trade License
- An original Commercial Registration Certificate
- An original Membership Certificate with the respective Chamber of Commerce
- A 2 page business plans if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph description of the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
Note: The parent company must have been active for at least 1 year prior to opening a branch.
A BRANCH OF A FOREIGN COMPANY (BFC):
Following are the list of documents required for (BFC) type of Ajman free zone business setup
- Application Form
- A passport copy valid for 6 months minimum, for the representative or manager of the company. Entry visa copy (or) Entry visa stamp copy (or) residence visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- 8 color passport size photographs (white background)
- Contract of association of the company
- An Incorporation Certificate issued by the competent authority in the country in which the company is incorporated
- A resolution issued by the competent authority to the company for carrying out the activity in the Free Zone
- Appointment of a representative or manager by virtue of a duly attested Power of Attorney
- 2 page businesses plan if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph description of the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
The parent company must have been active for at least 1 year prior to opening a branch.
Note: Documents stated in nos. 4, 5 and 6 regarding the foreign companies shall be attest from the UAE Embassy in the concern country; and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.