The DIFC is the financial hub of Dubai and provide the platform for DIFC company formation. It is a federal financial free zone and was developed according to UAE Federal Order No# 35 of 2004, UAE Federal Law No# 8 of 2004 and Dubai Law No# 12 of 2004. The DIFC reside in a physical territory of around 110 acres. The DIFC has its personal legal system and courts, independent from those of the UAE, with jurisdiction over corporate, employment, commercial, trusts, civil and safeties law matters.
DIFC company formation
The DIFC goals to provide a platform for DIFC company formation and especially financial institutions to conduct business with the emerging markets of the region. It was established with the dream of generating an background for growth, progress and economic development in the UAE, while accessing the area’s markets by providing globally recognized legal and business practice, as well as the appropriate structure keeping up with international standards.
It is an international financial center advantageously located in the middle of the Dubai. it is bounded by a area that is fast emerging and rich in natural resources and petro dollars. Joint with the tax friendly government and the unrestrictive attitude on the subject of capital repatriation and movement of funds, it offers a financial target and center that is matchless.
Benefits of Company formation in DIFC free zone
Following are the main advantages of company formation in DIFC free zone
- 100 percent foreign ownership is allowed for company formation in DIFC free zone.
- Internationally accepted laws and regulatory processes.
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profits for company formation in DIFC free zone.
- Environment for business setup in difc is dollar denominated environment.
- An extensive tax agreement network for UAE merged entities.
- An exclusively clear as crystal operating environment, meet the terms with international best practices.
- Freedom of repatriation of capital and profits for DIFC company formation.
- A world-class, self-governing, regulatory agency working alongside other financial regulatory agencies located in key international jurisdictions.
- A range of legal vehicles that may be established with capital structuring flexibility.
- An international stock exchange with primary and secondary listings of debt and equity instruments.
- A pool of skilled professionals exists in Dubai and the region.
- A responsive one stop shop service for visas, work permits and other related requirements.
- A modern and well-organized transport, communications and internet infrastructure.
Main characteristics of DIFC free zone company formation:
Following are the main characteristics of DIFC free zone company formation
|Company type||DIFC Free Zone|
|Governing corporate legislation||Dubai International Financial Centre Authority|
|Taxation||No corporate or personal taxes|
|Legislation||DIFC laws and regulations|
|Information published relating to company officers||No names are disclosed|
|Standard currency||UAE dirhams pegged to USD|
|Time to form||30 working days|
|Accounting requirement||Every company shall keep accounting records, accounting and auditing are mandatory|
|Local sponsor requirement||Not Required|
|Communication||Efficient means of communication|
|Residence visa issuance||Allowed|
|Number of directors needed||Depends on the size of the office space|
Registrar of Companies for Company setup in DIFC free zone
Registrar of Companies office is in charge for formation of companies in DIFC free zone. It also has an important role in given that information on DIFC entities.
The main functions of Registrar of Companies for company setup in DIFC free zone are:
- incorporate/setup and liquidate DIFC free zone companies;
- examine and store DIFC free zone companies information supplied under the appropriate laws and regulations;
- And make this information accessible to the public.
The role of the Registrar of Companies staff is to instruct on, review, receive and process all applications submitted by approaching DIFC registrants looking for to do company setup in DIFC free zone in accordance with the Companies Law, the Limited Liability Partnerships Law, the General Partnership Law, or Limited Partnership Law and the implementing rules and regulations applicable thereto.
Types of Entities in Dubai International Financial Center:
- Limited Liability Company – LLC – A Limited Liability Company may not become regulated by the DFSA and may not issue securities. A minimum of one member is required.
- Company Limited by Shares – LTD – A Company Limited by Shares is permitted to raise capital by offering shares as per a public offer and can issue securities. Company Limited by Shares required minimum of one shareholder.
- Limited Liability Partnership – LLP – A Limited Liability Partnership may be established by two or more shareholder who should be members of the Limited Liability Partnership. The liabilities of the members are limited to the extent of their shares in the Limited Liability Partnership.
- General Partnership – GP – A General Partnership is formed by two or more shareholder and all shareholders are jointly and separately liable without limitation, for the debts and responsibilities of the partnership.
- Recognized Company – RC – A Recognized Company is a registered branch of an existing foreign company within the DIFC. A Recognized Company is not considered to be a separate legal entity and therefore is just working as the extension of the foreign incorporated company.
- Limited Partnership – LP – A Limited Partnership is formed by two or more shareholders and must include at least one general shareholder whose liability will be unlimited and one limited shareholder whose liability shall be limited to the contribution made by it to the Limited Partnership.
- Special Purpose Companies – according to their agreement they need to be licensed to operate under the DIFC Authority.
- Pre-existing LLP, GP or LP may be registered in the DIFC free zone.
- The DIFC free zone Authority also permits foreign companies to be transferred to the DIFC (on condition that the foreign company is authorized to do so pursuant to the laws of its incorporating jurisdiction).
- Non-regulated entities are those, which are incorporated in the DIFC but are not involved in carrying on a Financial Service or are not required to be regulated pursuant to one or more of the exemptions set out in the DFSA Rulebooks. Examples of such entities include companies carrying out proprietary investments, service providers such as recruitment agencies, coffee shops, restaurants and bars, companies carrying out activities of a support or back-office nature, holding companies.
Document required for business setup in DIFC free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Passport(PP) Copies for the shareholder(s)
- Proof of initial approval for the activities
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder & manager (Prototype will be provided by Our company)
- Passport copy and C.V of the Manager
- Notarized Power of Attorney appointing Our Firm as your legal representative, So that we can act on your behalf and/or on behalf of the shareholders.(Prototype will be provided by Our company).
- Lease agreement – Lease Documents Having a physical address for your business/office is Compulsory requirement in the UAE. The rent in average within the free zone area is US$ 25 up to US$ 45 per sq. / ft. (US$ 225 up to US$ 400 per sq. /m.). Our company can assist you while searching for your Physical address.
- Also during the process, it might be a requirement for a few other documents by the authorities
- There are some activities which might require third party / authority pre approval – accordingly additional Cost and professional fees might be applicable.
Additional Documents required for a corporate shareholder
- Board resolution to be resolute by the board of directors for your existing firm at place of origin stating intent of establishing a new setup abroad. Must be notarized and attested by the U.A.E Embassy.(Prototype will be provided by Our company)
- Notarized and Attested Memorandum of Association / Article of Association. It must be attested from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin.
- Certificate of incorporation – if applicable – for your existing company, license your existing organization notarized and attested by the U.A.E Embassy.
Cost of Dubai International Financial Centre
|Trade License option / activity||Cost in AED|
|Industrial License||AED 9,475|
|Specific Trading||AED 9,475|
|Oil & Gas||AED 12,600|
|Real Estate||AED 18,700|
|General Trading License||AED 18,725|
|Specific Services||AED 9,400|
|Oil & Gas||AED 12,600|
|Freight Forwarding||AED 10,600|
|Real Estate||AED 18,800|
Our Other Services: | mainland company setup dubai | business setup in uae | Company formation in dubai free zones | Offshore company formation Dubai | Company formation in dubai | PRO Services in dubai | business setup in Ajman free zone | RAK free zone company setup | hamriyah free zone company formation | jlt freezone company set up | Dubai Media City Company Formation | LLC company formation in Dubai | Dubai Internet City Company Formation | DMCC Company Formation | JAFZA Company Formation | DAFZA Company Formation | RAK offshore company formation | JAFZA Offshore Formation | Ajman Offshore company | Ajman offshore company | JAFZA offshore company Incorporation | RAK offshore company setup | UAE offshore company formation | Dubai offshore company formation |
Fujairah is place beside the Gulf of Oman. It is one of the very low in term of population in UAE. It has a very large coastline of over 90 kms. The area of this Emirate is 1165 square kilometer. Fujairah has a sea port as well as an airport. It makes Fujairah an important place for business of export as well as import. Fujairah free zone company setup got attractiveness since the living standard increase in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Fujairah offers a large numbers of business opportunities in the region. The Fujairah is very popular for its brilliant blue skies; clear and blue water friendly palm trees and last but not the least beautiful white beaches. In general, it has a big attraction for tourists every year.
Fujairah free zone company setup
There are two major areas where we can go for the company formation in Fujairah. One is known as main land area while the other is known as free trade zone. For mainland Fujairah company formation we require a local service agent or local sponsor. While in Fujairah free zone company setup a foreigner can enjoy 100% share of his or her business.
- Mainland Fujairah company setup
- Fujairah free zone company setup
Fujairah free zone company formation
This Free zone is very near to port of Fujairah, Fujairah international airport (which is the only airport in the whole eastern coast). Due to the some valid factors; like the free zone companies have easy access to gulf ports, Pakistan, India, and Iran as well as to the red sea. Fujairah free zone company formation will give you a direct access to main routes of shipping; to an outstanding port as well as airport.
Advantages of Fujairah free zone company formation
- At Fujairah free zone company formation you will enjoy matchless economy and a very low tariffs
- It will take a very short time in starting
- The licensing process is very easy in Fujairah free zone- in various cases it takes hardly one working day to obtain a license for your chosen business activity for formation of company at Fujairah free zone.
- The policies of State allow complete repatriation of profit and capital at Fujairah free zone.
- Fujairah free zone company formation offers modern as well as sophisticated system of communication
- The Fujairah free zone company formation offers investment opportunities in sectors like tourism, shipping and agriculture.
- Investment opportunities in geological projects (minerals, rock and Oil etc).
- Companies at Fujairah free zone enjoy friendly business environment as well as stable currency
- The Fujairah free zone company formation has reduce the costs of setup
- The Fujairah free zone has reduced overhead costs too.
- Government of the state has investment friendly policies
- Freedom to investors to choose from a large numbers of investment fields
- Business owners enjoy 100% security of investment
- well-organized as well as money-making facilities of investment
Mains sectors of operations for Fujairah free zone company registration
- The Information and technology sector is a leading sector in Fujairah free zone.
- The sectors of textile are also very popular.
- Recycling is well known sector for Fujairah free zone company registration
- Gold is considerably one of the important sectors too.
- Castings are a main sector of operation.
- Heating and cooling units is a major sector of operation in Fujairah free zone company registration
- Plastics as well as perfumes has occupied major portion of operation.
- Trading sector is well known area of operations in Fujairah free zone
- Service sector is one of the most attractive sectors in Fujairah free zone.
Exclusive befits of Fujairah free zone company registration
- 100% repatriation of foreign capital and profit: you can turn over back your complete profits of your company without paying any taxes
- Fujairah free zone company registration offer 100% tax exemption policy; which is not less than a blessing in disguise and which helps your business to operate at 100% competence.
- The facility of single window clearance is one of the most attractive one features of Fujairah free zone company registration; as it takes only one working day to obtain a business license in Fujairah free zone area.
- The availability of Common customer duty facility for sea port and airport is also saves; the hassle for separate customs duty for seaport as well as airport
- The Infrastructure and real estate benefit can easily be obtaining the facility of office; warehouse to carry out your business activities and land facility.
- Virtual office is the most recent advantage, at a so-called one time registration fee; minimum annual capital needed as well as refundable deposited security; you have the benefit of managing your company branch in Fujairah free zone, without being really physically present in Fujairah
What are the feasible legal entities for Fujairah free zone company registration?
- The Branch of a foreign company
- Branch of a UAE company is also allow in Fujairah free zone
- Free zone establishment (FZE)
- Free zone company (FZC)
There is no need for any sort of capital for branch of foreign company as well as of UAE Company. There is also no restriction on minimum number of shareholders and also registration fee is zero.
This is a little difference for Free zone Company (FZC) and free zone establishment (FZE). Need of minimum capital in case of both FZE and FZC is AED 150,000; and also a registration fee is AED 5000. Minimum number of shareholders for FZE is one while for FZC formation need two shareholders.
Types of License for Fujairah free zone company registration
There are total five kinds of licenses for Fujairah free zone company registration; that someone can apply for relying upon the business activity which they choose. The categories for license within the Fujairah FZ are as under:
Service License for Fujairah free zone company registration
Firms offering services like accounting firms, law firms or individual practitioners; and also business consultants are issued service license
Trading & General Trading License for Fujairah free zone company registration
Certified to import, export as well as re-export contracted and specified goods. The license entitles the shareholder to accomplish import, export and re-export independently in the Fujairah Free zone area as well as outside the UAE For local distribution; the Authority can issue special permits from the concern departments of Government for stress-free operations.
Warehousing License for Fujairah free zone company setup
License can be avail on facilities of leasing warehouse. Such license entitles the sponsor to use the warehouse as a center for major distributions; benefiting for cargo space and packaging of goods.
Commercial License for Fujairah free zone company setup
Specified products subject to the regulations of the license issuing authority can be traded using this license
Manufacturing License for Fujairah free zone company registration
Manufacturing license can be obtained on endorsement and execution of the project. Each and every project must be entirely insured including staffing as well as machinery. All licenses of manufacturing needs approvals and focusing to the identification of the following:
- Manufacturing area is requires which will be develop and in open space
- Electricity is requiring, water and manpower will also be requires
- Manufacturing license also need to ensure the environmental aspects of the project
Ajman Free Zone company setup is generally known as entrepreneur’s paradise today with its bundle of matchless benefits. Ajman is strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf; Ajman Free Zone is well positioned to work for the eastern and western markets to setup a business.
Location for Ajman free zone company setup
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is situated in the state of Ajman, one of the seven emirates of the UAE. The total area of the Ajman, containing regional waters, is 324 km2, and without regional waters is 214 km2. The Ajman coastline in the Arab Gulf region is 8 km. Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) was established in 1988 that run to huge industrial development in Ajman by charming a big number of expat investments that advantage from the investment freedoms and free zone benefits.
For small & medium enterprises (SME) and entrepreneurs who find entry cost expensive, office space is available for 555$ per month and larger offices for 777$ per month in 12 installments. Ajman Free Zone business setup offers e-commerce licenses to its customers at a price far lower than other free zones.
Ajman Free Zone business setup entity Types
- Free Zone Company (FZCO):In the case of more than one shareholder, then such company is called Free Zone Company.
- Free Zone Establishment:If a company is incorporated by only one shareholder then such company takes a form of Free Zone Establishment that can be owned 100% by either individual or legal entity (company).
- Branch of a Foreign Entity:Foreign entities can establish their presence in Ajman Free Zone by registering a representative or branch office.
- Branch of a Local Company:Existing companies in the UAE can also register their branches in Ajman free zone.
Characteristics of Ajman free zone business setup
following are the main characteristics of Ajman free zone company setup
|LEGAL ENTITIES PERMITTED||Free Zone Company (FZC), Free Zone Establishment (FZE), Branch of a UAE Company (BLC), Branch of a foreign Company (BFC)|
|SHAREHOLDERS||Minimum two and maximum five for FZC. One Shareholder for FZE|
|TYPE OF LICENSES ISSUED||Trading, Industrial, Services & Commercial|
|SHARE CAPITAL||Minimum AED 185,000 for FZE / FZC|
|MANAGER||Every FZE / FZC company shall have a manager. It should be a natural person and his name shall be on license and must be on the visa of the company.|
|DIRECTORS||Corporate directors are not allowed, Minimum number of Directors Two and Maximum four.|
|SHARES||No bearer shares will be allowed. All shares must be fully paid when allocated. No different classes of shares allowed.|
|PRESENCE||The shareholder has to be physically present either himself or through an attorney at the Free Zone.|
|RESTRICTIONS ON NAME||Names must end with the word “FZE, FZC, BFC or BLC” as the case may be. Location names and religious words are prohibited.|
|AUDIT||It is not compulsory for the company to submit audited financial reports to the Free Zone at this stage|
|GOVERNING LAW||Companies are subjected to the UAE law in general and for some specific functions law of the Emirates of Ajman.|
|FACILITIES OFFERED||Office units, Warehouse, Land & Harbor.|
|VISA ELIGIBILITY||Employee Visa depending on size of office, type of company and activity. Investor Visa is available for those above 60 years of age|
|DISTANCE FROM DUBAI||40 kms|
|OTHER SERVICES||Driving License and other functions will need to be from the relevant Ajman Government Department.|
Advantages of business setup in Ajman free zone
- Strategic Location with access to the sea, air and land
- Cheap energy
- 100% foreign ownership of company
- The most economical wage structure and easy access to massive work force
- No restriction on transfer of capital and profits
- Total exemption from all import and export duties
- No personal income and no corporate tax
- Total elimination of all service charges and hidden fees
- Competitive prices for power/electricity
- Exceptionally low handling charges
- Competitive prices on warehouse or office facilities usage
- Fast and easy licensing procedures
- 20 years land contract is renewable for another 20 years guaranteeing 40 years tax and customs free operations
- World class infrastructure
- One-stop shop service for licensing and visa applications
- Lowest tariffs in the region
Types of license for Ajman free zone company formation
Following are the type of license allowed for Ajman free zone company formation
- Service License:Services license allows providing specific services or consultancies within the free zone such as marketing, management, IT consultancies etc.
- Trading License:Trading license allows import, export, trading and re-export of specific products.
- Industrial License:Industrial licenses are issued for manufacturing business activities. Ajman Free Zone has necessary facilities such as smart stores and warehouses that support this activity.
- E-commerce License:AFZ is one of the few free zones that issue E-Commerce License to do business through online platforms.
- National Industrial License:National industrial licenses can be obtained by those who meet the following criteria:
License Cast for Ajman free zone business setup
|Trade License option / activity||Cost in AED|
|One Activity Trading License||AED 4,000|
|Two Activities Trading License||AED 5,300|
|Three Activities Trading License||AED 6,600|
|General Trading License||AED 9,200|
|Professional/Service License||AED 6,600|
|Industrial License||AED 9,200|
|National Industrial License||AED 9,200|
|Our Firm Professional Fees||AED 8,400|
Documents required for Ajman free zone company setup
Following are the list of documents required for Ajman free zone company setup
A FREE ZONE ESTABLISHMENT (FZE)
Following are the list of documents required for FZE type of Ajman free zone company setup
- Application Form
- Providing of 5 proposed names
- 10 color passport size photographs (white background)
- A passport copy that is valid for 6 months minimum. Entry visa stamp copy – or residence visa copy – or entry visa copy – or cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- A 2 page business plans if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph A No Objection Letter from the sponsor in case the applicant has a valid residence in UAE
- description of the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
A FREE ZONE COMPANY (FZC):
Following are the list of documents required for (FZC) type of Ajman free zone company setup
- Application Form
- Providing of 5 proposed names
- 10 color passport size photographs for all partners (white background)
- Passport copies valid for 6 months minimum, for each partner. Entry visa stamp copy (or) residence visa copy (or) entry visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- A 2 page business plans if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph description of the activity the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
- A No Objection Letter from the sponsor in case the applicant has a valid residence in UAE
A BRANCH OF A LOCAL COMPANY (BLC):
Following are the list of documents required for (BLC) type of Ajman free zone business setup
- Application Form
- A passport copy that is valid for 6 months minimum, for the representative or manager of the company. Entry visa copy (or) Entry visa stamp copy (or) residence visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- 10 color passport size photographs (white background)
- An original Trade License
- An original Commercial Registration Certificate
- An original Membership Certificate with the respective Chamber of Commerce
- A 2 page business plans if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph description of the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
Note: The parent company must have been active for at least 1 year prior to opening a branch.
A BRANCH OF A FOREIGN COMPANY (BFC):
Following are the list of documents required for (BFC) type of Ajman free zone business setup
- Application Form
- A passport copy valid for 6 months minimum, for the representative or manager of the company. Entry visa copy (or) Entry visa stamp copy (or) residence visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation copy (if applicable).
- 8 color passport size photographs (white background)
- Contract of association of the company
- An Incorporation Certificate issued by the competent authority in the country in which the company is incorporated
- A resolution issued by the competent authority to the company for carrying out the activity in the Free Zone
- Appointment of a representative or manager by virtue of a duly attested Power of Attorney
- 2 page businesses plan if it’s a professional or e-commerce license. 1 paragraph description of the nature of the business if it’s a commercial trading or general trading company
The parent company must have been active for at least 1 year prior to opening a branch.
Note: Documents stated in nos. 4, 5 and 6 regarding the foreign companies shall be attest from the UAE Embassy in the concern country; and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.